A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

"it's not even thinkable."  

I swear there's another word for that, I just can't think of it right now. 

I like the way he bobs his head back and forth like he's unsure of himself.  But you Trumpers will take that as a sign of strength obviously. 

Anybody notice the blue tie of assuagement?  

I read/skimmed the transcript because fuck listening to his stupid bitch ass whiny voice. @Brisketexan nailed his idiotic "incredible economy and economy that we built" shtick. It's pretty clear any adult speech writers still on his team just gave him a rough draft with topics to touch on & he wrote the rest of the stupid shit in Sharpie.

It was a loser speech by a loser, the last one of his failed presidency. Fuck him.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

for the non-historians... Buchanan was the only bachelor potus

In today's parlance, means he's gay. NTTAWWT.

Oh look, and I quote Wikipedia

Buchanan had a close relationship with William Rufus King, which became a popular target of gossip. King was an Alabama politician who briefly served as vice president under Franklin Pierce. Buchanan and King lived together in a Washington boardinghouse and attended social functions together, from 1834 until 1844. Such a living arrangement was then common, though King once referred to the relationship as a "communion".[101] Andrew Jackson called King "Miss Nancy" and prominent Democrat Aaron V. Brown referred to King as Buchanan's "better half", "wife", and "Aunt Fancy."[107][108][109] Loewen indicated that Buchanan late in life wrote a letter acknowledging that he might marry a woman who could accept his "lack of ardent or romantic affection". (i.e. a fag hag) [110][111] Catherine Thompson, the wife of cabinet member Jacob Thompson, later noted that "there was something unhealthy in the president's attitude."[101] King died of tuberculosis shortly after Pierce's inauguration, four years before Buchanan became president. Buchanan described him as "among the best, the purest and most consistent public men I have known".[101] Biographer Baker opines that both men's nieces may have destroyed correspondence between the two men. However, she believes that their surviving letters illustrate only "the affection of a special friendship".[102]

10 minutes ago, Superhero said:

In today's parlance, means he's gay. NTTAWWT.

Oh look, and I quote Wikipedia

The most interesting thing about Buchanan's presidency is not that he was the only unmarried one (and probably the only gay one)...it's that he holds the 164+ year old distinction of being the last Democrat to take over the Oval Office from another living, breathing Democrat.  42 electoral cycles later, and nobody since Buchanan takes over for Pearce has a Democrat won the White House while another Democrat was leaving it.  Even with term limits, Buchanan is the only one to do it since 1857 with the exception of taking over for assassinated presidents.  But a duly elected Democrat taking over for a duly elected Democrat leaving office, it's been that long since Buchanan tapped in for Pearce...well before the Civil War.  Being a "bachelor" is way less interesting to me than that fact.  

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools

the way to dusty death. Out, out brief candle.

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,

that struts and frets his hour upon the stage,

and then is heard no more.  It is a tale

told by and idiot, full of sound and fury, 

signifying nothing.

GTFO you shitstain.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

Except for the worst of his openly criminal speeches (The Election Night Lie, The Georgia Phone Call, and A Prelude to a Terrorist Attack) and a sense of civic duty to stay informed, I haven’t listened to him speak since the debate fiasco. Life is better when you don’t entertain the truly profane.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

This last video is the one conservatives will post as if Trump always talked like this. No mention of the one after the raid where he said he understood how they felt when something was taken from you and his family loved them and go home and be safe. It was like THAT first statement and actions never happened. I think Mitch is playing the same game. 

4 minutes ago, immamac said:

This is a fantastic idea. 

And be careful about wishing that this topic will go away. The gods may decide to punish you.

And they probably already have decided to, since this is not going away :) One thousand years from now, there will be stories written about Donald Trump. This is now our burden to bear.

• Like 1

• immamac changed the title to A story about a pathetic man's downfall
  • Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement