A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

On 1/1/2021 at 1:01 AM, Celery Man said:

Donald Trump is a fat piece of shit and a failure as a (1 term impeached) president and a man. His supporters don't know the difference between right and wrong and are bad Americans.

if i had known this was going to move to the Daily Texan, I would have added "with all due respect". Also, twice impeached.

Edited by Celery Man
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cactusflinthead said:

Rick Wilson has a few parting words

As to the first 5 parts -- NO SHIT, this is what we've been saying since he announced his candidacy.

As to the last 2 parts....WAY too optimistic.  The visible tumor has been removed, but the cancer that it spread throughout our system remains.

10 minutes ago, immamac said:

^^^^ this isn't politics anymore. We can lock this and move it back and start a new one in DT, but it's not CR anymore. 

What? How is this now suddenly not political? If I start a thread about Obama or Bush it's going to be in CR not in DT. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Here's what it feels like to me.

I've had to take the biggest of shit for the last 4 years but have been unable to. I've been dropping gas bombs stinking up everywhere and everyone around me but I've been lying the whole time blaming other people. I've also been leaking ass juice everywhere and blaming the dog. 

Well, after 4 years of gut wrenching painful constipation, this morning I took the most massive shit. Feels great but now my dumped clogged up the entire city plumbing system and there's ass juice everywhere that someone needs to clean up. Happy to take that shit, but not looking forward to cleaning up 4 years of mess.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, immamac said:

I'm moving this back to CR - all new threads that are about Trump business interests are DT, if you want to talk about his presidency or anything related to it CR is still the place. 

good move. don't want to get hurt the feels over in the DT. they've had a rough week.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, immamac said:

I'm moving this back to CR - all new threads that are about Trump business interests are DT, if you want to talk about his presidency or anything related to it CR is still the place. 

I'm going to start off a thread over there about his financial situation based off an article from the NYTimes this morning about the dire straits he may find himself in.

What a scumbag.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-extended-secret-service-protection-for-13-members-of-his-family-as-he-left-office/2021/01/20/31ef3e9e-5b3c-11eb-b8bd-ee36b1cd18bf_story.html

Trump extended Secret Service protection for 14 members of his family as he left office

In the days before he left office, then-President Donald Trump instructed that his extended family get the best security available in the world for the next six months, at no cost — the protection of the U.S. Secret Service.

According to three people briefed on the plan, Trump issued a directive to extend post-presidency Secret Service protection to 14 members of his family who were not automatically entitled to receive it.

Under federal law, Trump, his wife Melania and their 14-year-old son are the only members of his immediate family entitled to Secret Service protection after they leave office.

The couple will receive it for their lifetimes, and Barron is entitled to protection until he turns 16. Former Vice President Mike Pence and his wife Karen Pence will also receive continued Secret Service security for the next six months under the same law governing protection.

But Trump wanted every family member who had been protected by the Secret Service during his administration to be covered for another six months, according to the people familiar with his directive, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe security arrangements.

That means the expensive, taxpayer-funded security will continue for his daughter Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner, their three children, his son Donald Trump Jr. and his five children, his son Eric Trump and his wife Lara and his daughter Tiffany Trump.

The 24-hour protection will focus on Trump’s grown children. His grandchildren will receive protection that derives from being in proximity to their parents and will not be as extensive as it was during Trump’s presidency.

A former Trump White House spokesman declined to comment. A spokeswoman for the Secret Service also declined to comment, saying the agency does not discuss the individuals it protects.

A president can order Secret Service protection for any person he choses, but it is highly unusual for a president to provide 24-hour security to such a large number of family members, including so many grown adults.

President Bill Clinton and President George W. Bush sought extensions to protect their college-aged daughters for a short period after they left office. President Barack Obama’s daughters Sasha and Malia were also granted short extension of security after he left office in 2017, when they were in high school and on a gap year from college. A Secret Service official declined to say when that protection ended.

A spokesperson for the Department of Homeland Security, which oversees the expansion of Secret Service security, did not respond to inquiries. The official did not answer questions on whether the agency performed any threat assessment that suggested the extension was warranted, or it weighed in on the decision regarding Trump’s family.

The perk for the Trump family is expected to cost taxpayers millions of dollars and further stress the elite federal security force, which in the past four years had to staff the largest number ever of full-time security details — up to 42 at one point, according to former senior administration officials.

The extension of security for the Trump family comes as the Secret Service has also mobilized protective details for the extended families of incoming President Biden and Vice President Harris.

Full-time security teams are being deployed to protect Biden’s two grown children and seven grandchildren, as well as Harris’s two step-children.

The Trump family’s protection has been costly for the Secret Service’s budget, as his adult children traveled widely across the country and around the world for personal vacations and travel related to the Trump Organization, the family company.

From 2017 to 2019, government records show, Trump family members took more than 4,500 trips that required Secret Service to travel alongside them, costing taxpayers tens of millions of dollars.

4 minutes ago, Bevo in VA said:

Can't Biden just unextend it?

3 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

happy shawshank redemption GIF

I feel like I crawled through 4 years of shit and have now come out the other end.

Feel the same - except I'm full of bewilderment that I somehow smell like roses after all that shit?  However you wanna phrase it, it feels great.  Honestly it feels much better than I would have guessed.  I think him being neutered and being unable to take pot shots from twitter has made this SO much better.  Only a couple hours left until I can hit the bottle(s)...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bevo in VA said:

never get tired of references to Trump's Grown Children

11 minutes ago, Bevo in VA said:

Great.  He's gonna have all of them live on a Trump property for the next 6 months, charge $6000 a night per room needed for the agents, plus whatever else he feels like grifting, and have a tidy sum to pay towards one of his upcoming loans.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

3 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Great.  He's gonna have all of them live on different a Trump properties for the next 6 months, charge $6000 a night per room needed for the agents, plus whatever else he feels like grifting, and have a tidy sum to pay towards one of his upcoming loans.

Great.  He's gonna have all of them live on a Trump property for the next 6 months, charge $6000 a night per room needed for the agents, plus whatever else he feels like grifting, and have a tidy sum to pay towards one of his upcoming loans.

That shithead has never paid back a loan. He’s collecting money to launder before he defaults on those loans.

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

Here's what it feels like to me.

I've had to take the biggest of shit for the last 4 years but have been unable to. I've been dropping gas bombs stinking up everywhere and everyone around me but I've been lying the whole time blaming other people. I've also been leaking ass juice everywhere and blaming the dog. 

Well, after 4 years of gut wrenching painful constipation, this morning I took the most massive shit. Feels great but now my dumped clogged up the entire city plumbing system and there's ass juice everywhere that someone needs to clean up. Happy to take that shit, but not looking forward to cleaning up 4 years of mess.

south-park-biggest-crap.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Maybe instead of the Junior Varsity, they could use the freshmen squad.

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement