A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Sawbonz said:

image.png.cff38ff802b051cd667f1a1630239928.png

theBobs/ "Well then I just have to ask Donald, why can't the American people just take their specs directly to the actual President?"

Donald/ "Look, I already told you.  I have people skills.  I am good at dealing with people, can't you understand that?  What the hell is the matter with you people?!?" 

1 hour ago, Shaddie said:

So good friend in Austin who sold his business a few years ago and is early retired. We have never ever discussed politics. We see each other a few times a year. 
We never discussed it but both assumed to be publicans. He called and stated he now sees Trump for what he is. Told his family who is mostly Trump supporters he cannot support the guy cause what he has done to USA. He said he was originally a Trump supporter. 
He would definitely be a 1% on surly if he was on surly. 

I now feel there is hope for America. 

Before you get too optimistic, ask your friend what he thinks of Josh Hawley.

39 minutes ago, Red Five said:

"Carry on the agenda of the Trump administration."

Yeah... yeah now what is that again?

Attempting to overthrow the government and spreading death, suffering, and destruction. By that metric, he may be our greatest president.

There are plenty of wealthier people there that don’t like him. They can get rid of him if they want.

See, that’s what’s going to be absolutely hilarious and completely on brand for America.

The other coequal branches of government, the FBI, a special prosecutor, and all the world’s free media couldn’t produce any consequences for his ass.

But now that he’s pissing off a relatively small bunch of old rich white people?

They’ll succeed in having his ass tossed out.
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

Yeah, that's actually the least ugly of his hotels.  I was there about 2-3 years ago, it wasn't terribly offensive.  Of course, that's when I just found him to be a pretty shitty President and an asshole.  Now, I think he's maybe one of the ten worst human beings to ever walk the planet.  

8 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

goddammit people, the architecture is not the point.

You're right. Isn't an architect just an art school drop-out with a tilty desk, and a big ruler? That's why I aspire to be a city planner. Why limit myself to just one building, when I can design a whole city?

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Somehow I missed this. Should've left out all the politics and it would have been an okay statement. Sorry Coach Kilmer, but I think Conan had a better video:

"The left wants to destroy America and your way of life, and they hate the troops...but remain calm, and don't let fear dictate your actions!"

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

"The left wants to destroy America and your way of life, and they hate the troops...but remain calm, and don't let fear dictate your actions!"

Exactly. If he had said, "it (the results of the election) was disappointing, but pray, hope, and wait" and stopped there, in two years they could vote. They may not vote the way I like, but that's a different matter. Voight has the right to express his opinion, but he's a lot like the coach from Varsity Blues in real life I gather.

On 1/25/2021 at 7:42 PM, Blotto said:

Its got an official seal and everything

If you lay a state commemorative quarter on a stool, put a signed document on top of it, and a blank piece of paper on top of that, and then you take an old leather Army dress shoe and WHACK the heel down over the quarter? Well, everything's got an official seal then.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

If you lay a stool on top of a state commemorative quarter,  put a signed document on top of it, and a blank piece of paper on top of that, and then you take an old leather Army dress shoe and WHACK the heel down over the quarter? Well, everything's got an official seal then.

Fify.  

Trump’s “Save America” political action committee raised an eye-popping $30.9 million in the end-of-year period from Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2020 as the latest filings with the Federal Election Commission reveal.

Supporters of the twice impeached Republican president donated the cash even as Trump suffered a string of humiliating court defeats challenging the 2020 election and eventually lost the Electoral College vote by a wide margin to President Biden.

Donald Trump wearing a suit and tie: Former President Donald Trump © Keith Srakocic Former President Donald Trump
Former President Donald Trump (Keith Srakocic/)

The Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a joint fundraising operation that splits its funds between Save America and the Republican National Committee, raised an additional $62.6 million in the last five weeks of 2020.

The impressive numbers don’t even reflect an expected surge in donations around the Jan. 6 storming of the Capitol by a Trump-inspired mob of thousands of supporters.

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement