A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
9 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:
No shit. Even Trump would have redirected that flight straight to gitmo.

I actually don't think he's smart enough to do that. He offered him a ride as one wanna be authoritarian to an actual authofitarian.

True. So maybe KJU should have taken that gamble.  Air Force One may land in Pyongyang, but it ain't gonna take off again. 

• Like 1

On 2/16/2021 at 2:15 PM, Blotto said:

I don't think he has any plans of running in 2024. I think he plans to talk about it plenty, i think he plans on fundraising for it plenty, but if he can get the attention without actually having to do the work on the backend, that's good enough for Trump. 

i thought that was the plan in 2016.

3 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

The fuck he would. 

This.  Can you imagine AF1 on the ramp in Pyongyang?  The Norks would have that thing in lock down before you could say, "USS Pueblo."

GettyImages-515543022.jpg

They'd let Trump go with a big fancy love letter, keep the plane, smile and wave.  

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

It's really nice being able to easily avoid the crazy shit he used to post on twitter all the time.

It really is.  I can't believe we let him do what we did.  How many times did he put the country in compromising positions or just completely confuse the fuck out of our military because he was a raving madman on twitter?  We are honestly lucky we got out of it alive.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/jim-jordan-donald-trump-gop-tweet-091050411.html

Republican Rep. Jim Jordan boldly declared on Twitter Wednesday that one-term ex-President Donald Trump “is the leader” of the GOP.

Granted his message got hijacked but I guess what I don't understand is how do you make this statement and not be disqualified from investigations into Trump's impeachment or crime organization? I know it's after the fact but it seems like it really should do damage to their defense going forward.  They pretty much acknowledge they're biased shills.  

On 2/23/2021 at 12:27 PM, Chad Fuck said:

This.  Can you imagine AF1 on the ramp in Pyongyang?  The Norks would have that thing in lock down before you could say, "USS Pueblo."

They'd let Trump go with a big fancy love letter, keep the plane, smile and wave.  

Fuck that. We should have counter offered with keep Trump and send the plane back. 

• Like 1

Wasn't the 'Mark of the Beast' in the bible a red '666' on the head?  I guess now it's a red hat.  

Also, why is the Trump thing in shorts and flip-flops?  I've never seen that guy in shorts, or at a beach, ever.  And he's lived within a mile of the water his whole life.  Kinda weird when you think about it.  Maybe he's impervious to everything but salt water.  

7 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

no offense to jean and her situation, but trump should be the least scared of the dress.  one of these things is not like the others.

Agreed. His base/the QOP doesn't give a shit about sexual assault of women by Trump. It's proof to them that he's a strong alpha male. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 2/23/2021 at 12:27 PM, Chad Fuck said:

Always love the middle finger salutes in these pics.  I wonder what those fellas would have felt about Trump cozying up to li'l Kim.  Actually, I don't wonder, the birds say it all.

• Hook 'Em 1

CTZuDEfWEAAV2-y?format=jpg&name=medium
I've been saying for a while that it amazes me that "Christians" are elevating Dotard to the level he is. Smacks of Baal worship from the OT. Doubt most of those "Christians" actually remember that or the Commandment that states, "Thou shalt have no other God before me."

We know they sure as shit forgot Christ's teachings of love everyone and let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I've been saying for a while that it amazes me that "Christians" are elevating Dotard to the level he is. Smacks of Baal worship from the OT. Doubt most of those "Christians" actually remember that or the Commandment that states, "Thou shalt have no other God before me."

We know they sure as shit forgot Christ's teachings of love everyone and let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

For five years now I've wondered how I'm supposed to take seriously anyone who calls himself or herself a "Christian" if they supported Donald Trump.

It's like “What have you been reading, The Gospel according to St. Bastard?!”

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, Bookman said:

For five years now I've wondered how I'm supposed to take seriously anyone who calls himself or herself a "Christian" if they supported Donald Trump.

Well then I will set up a new religion then...the psychotic bastard religion. 

23 hours ago, Bookman said:

Totally agree. Trump was/is a con man womanizer who never showed he was Christian. Never went to church unless it was for votes or to con. He cheated in how he handled his affairs in business and his personal life. He will cheat you out of a penny or your wife. He never showed empathy or caring for another human and he lives his life to get revenge on anyone he feels has harmed him. That’s not Christian. And yet there are people I care about that are zombies for this man.

• Hook 'Em 2

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement