A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

35 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

There are very few institutions who will want to associate themselves with him.  His only options are places that are all in on MAGA like Liberty.  And he doesn’t want to go mingle with the unwashed Southern Evangelical masses that vote for him. 

Still, you'd think had he had the money, he would have endowed something somewhere: a hospital, Fordham, fucking Queens CC or something, from back before he had completely disgraced himself as president and was only a minor-league disgrace.

But he doesn't have the money or liquidity to make such a donation and he's among the most self-centered people that ever lived.

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

Still, you'd think had he had the money, he would have endowed something somewhere: a hospital, Fordham, fucking Queens CC or something, from back before he had completely disgraced himself as president and was only a minor-league disgrace.

But he doesn't have the money or liquidity to make such a donation and he's among the most self-centered people that ever lived.

Honestly, the single last thing I would expect him to do is fund something that would not belong to him.  Isn’t this the person who defrauded his own charities? 

• Hook 'Em 1

Hijacks a wedding reception to bitch about Biden.  Granted, we could discuss why anyone would want to start off their marriage at his place, but that's another topic for another day.
https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/28/donald-trump-wedding-speech-mar-a-lago-biden-administration/
It's been over 4 months since the November election, and Donald Trump is still acting like a sore loser -- that, or a belligerent wedding guest.
Check out this video we got of the former President all tux'd up for a reception that went down Saturday night at Trump's fortress of solitude, Mar-a-Lago, where the former chief himself got on the mic at one point to say a few words for the happy couple, John and Megan Arrigo ... but this speech would have nothing to do with the couple... it's all about him.
Before everyone knew it, he was launching into politics ... singing the same ol' song about false claims the election was rigged.

Here's the video:
https://www.tmz.com/videos/2021-03-28-032821-donald-trump-1060075/

It's like Prima Nocta except you gotta let your chosen king shit all over your special day.
  • Haha 3

Imagine the average rural American, particularly southern, showing up at these events.  And then imagine them jabbering about liberal elitists.  These people are the lizards Hunter S. Thompson saw at the hotel bar.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Imagine the average rural American, particularly southern, showing up at these events.  And then imagine them jabbering about liberal elitists.  These people are the lizards Hunter S. Thompson saw at the hotel bar.

Imagine them showing up, and rubbing shoulders with Russians.

7 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Zero sympathy for anyone who booked a wedding at Mar-a-lago or who invites the former president to their event. That’s what they signed up for.

Back in about 2013, my boss had his reception at Mar-a-Lago (the bride's family was rich and lived in Palm Beach).  Trump just showed up uninvited at the reception and bummed around eating the food.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

"Gained access"

I think that's what Trump's term was for helping Ivanka in her teenage years in the Bergdorf Goodman dressing room.  

1/6th of his press release was first pitch smack talk about an 80-year old science geek?  From a guy who the two times I saw him handle a baseball mitt, he had the coordination of a latter-year Katherine Hepburn trying to handle a Phil Niekro knuckleball.  

the amount of small penis coverup just 2 paragraphs in is astounding. and yet here we are. 

hope you homies are well. don't worry about trump he will croak soon. and someone dumber and more effective at riling up the masses will take his place. lets just hope there is a nice long break inbetwix that is ok (radiactively speaking)

OTUYXu.gif

5 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Good grief.

that's just...i mean...i...

he's an extreme caricature of the most infantile narcissistic moron that has ever existed. 

except he's not a caricature.

every once in a while it's just...

giphy (16).gif

23 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I don't think he has anyone working for him. That's just voice to text Trump gibberish. 

he’s still in the white house running shit you stupid lib cucks. biden is on the universal backlot with the psycho house and Apollo 11. 

• Rage+1 1

On 3/28/2021 at 3:45 PM, Francisco 2.0 said:

Hijacks a wedding reception to bitch about Biden.  Granted, we could discuss why anyone would want to start off their marriage at his place

He didn’t hijack shit. Nobody books their wedding at Mar-a-Lago without hoping he might show up. They got exactly what they were hoping for. They’ll show that video with pride. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

Yep ^^^

Now, the fun part---figuring out who the couple is and creating a betting table on how soon after this, they get divorced.  Everything the guy touches turn to shit, plus anybody stupid enough to get married there in the hopes he'd show up---one of the two of them (or both) is a piece of shit, plus an indoor wedding of that size with lots of olds during a pandemic is a dick move.  Add all that up, I give this couple 4 years.  Tops.  

5 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

He didn’t hijack shit. Nobody books their wedding at Mar-a-Lago without hoping he might show up. They got exactly what they were hoping for. They’ll show that video with pride. 

Maybe hijack is the wrong word, but in this instance...he did.  He could have came in, taken the mic, wished the couple luck, etc...instead, he took the opportunity of audience and started a Maga rally.

I have no doubt the bride and groom were hoping for an appearance; in fact, he came in wearing a tux, so he knew beforehand his presence was either requested or he knew it would be welcomed.  What makes Trump the piece of shit he is is the fact he, as predictable as the sun rising in the East, turned the event into something about him.

4 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Maybe hijack is the wrong word, but in this instance...he did.  He could have came in, taken the mic, wished the couple luck, etc...instead, he took the opportunity of audience and started a Maga rally.

I have no doubt the bride and groom were hoping for an appearance; in fact, he came in wearing a tux, so he knew beforehand his presence was either requested or he knew it would be welcomed.  What makes Trump the piece of shit he is is the fact he, as predictable as the sun rising in the East, turned the event into something about him.

He is who they thought he is. They eat that shit up. They believe everything he says. They’re not normal or they’d hold their wedding somewhere else. I’ll bet both bride and groom and everyone in the wedding party fully believe the election was stolen. He has a long history of showing up at weddings and giving self-serving narcissistic speeches. You’re thinking like a normal person. Gotta learn how to think like a Trumpist. 

43 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

He is who they thought he is. They eat that shit up. They believe everything he says. They’re not normal or they’d hold their wedding somewhere else. I’ll bet both bride and groom and everyone in the wedding party fully believe the election was stolen. He has a long history of showing up at weddings and giving self-serving narcissistic speeches. You’re thinking like a normal person. Gotta learn how to think like a Trumpist. 

The Mar-a-Lago Wedding/MAGA Rally Package 

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

The groom was just disappointed that Trump didn't institute prima nocta.

Melania is being passed around Belarus like a girl 1/3rd her age at an Epstein/Trump joint debutante ball.  She's looking for her next sponsor, 'cause after this divorce...she ain't getting shit except maybe a book deal and there isn't a ghost writer alive than can punch up the garbled shit-for-brains she calls a skull. 

You Trumpers can rest assured that your former, beloved First Lady will go back to what she does best...falling for the old ruse, "If you suck my tiny cock, I'll share my vast fortunes with you."  And like the last time, it'll never pan out.  It's gonna be fun watching each of the Trump family fail in their own spectacular way in the coming years, and then seeing how you fucking idiots try to cope with it, spin it, and somehow eventually celebrate it.  

17 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

He just needs to die.  For the good of all humanity.

Perhaps we could just stop reading stories about him.  I checked in to the thread to see if something big happened, but no, its TMZ 'news' stories and twitter outrage. 

I know, train wreck and all that, but still.

5 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

I'd be pretty surprised if they've even seen each other since they left Washington.

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

Any recent verification that she's actually still in this country?

I understand why HE would keep it a secret, but the real question is why she is.  It’s either blackmail r bribery. 

I like to picture FORMER President Trump laid out in an ill-fitting tuxedo, on his gaudy gold lame' bedspread in his Mar-a-Lago residence.  He's staring at the donation totals from his various grifts from his idiotic voter base, hitting refresh every few seconds to see the new dollar amount on his phone.

And in between refreshes, he just stares at the in-room TV that is always set to the resort channel (the one that's always on really loud whenever you turn the TV on).  And he just watches the weather report, and little vignettes about all the amenities the hotel has to offer, and then...his favorite part---when the voice comes on to tell the other guests about special events at the resort that day.  And he just hopes, and hopes, and hopes.  And there it is...there's another wedding at Mar-a-Lago today Donald!  Straighten your tie, check your hair, you have something to live for today!  And he jumps up out of bed and whisks himself downstairs to find the reception so he can insist upon himself and maybe feel something inside again, like he's still loved.  

That's his existence now.  Not humanitarianism, not philanthropy, not the private sector, not policy advice, not a think tank, not campaigning for others, not helping the less fortunate in any way.  Nothing that has been the benchmark of post-presidency activity and behavior in this country for over two centuries.  Nope.  He waits for the scroll on his in-room TV to come back to events at his hotel.  Maybe tomorrow, it'll be a law firm partner retreat he can crash, another wedding reception this weekend, and then on Sunday---a high end Easter egg hunt for the grandchildren of wealthy guests.  Only Donald's grandkids won't visit him this Easter because he doesn't know their names and they don't know what a fucking asshole he is.  

Oh wait, he's a billionaire.  Maybe he'll busy his time with his charitable foundation, his family office, his yacht, his plane, his helicopter, his philanthropic engagement, his startup incubator, his mentorship program, or his policy institute.  Oh wait, he doesn't have any of those things.  But he does emcee weddings for a small fee.  What a fucking Patriot!

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement