A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

48 minutes ago, Js1 said:

He's not even 1/16th the man Grover Cleveland is either - the only one to lose and then win again.   Plus Cleveland is pretty much praised by historians for honesty, integrity, adherence to his morals and defying party boundaries, and effective leadership.

Sounds like nothing like the fat narcissist. 

And neither one of them is close to William Howard Taft

7 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

He's going to live to be 99.

He's running in 2024.

He will win.  Easily.  Because 1) 45% of America is made up of moronic proto fascists, 2) voter suppression will take care of a good chunk of opposition voting, and 3) state legislatures/governors/potentates give the power will simply invalidate state election results, handing MAGA the win.

I reach all of these conclusions because......this fucking timeline, man.

There is no peak Trump.

7 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

Well, I’d like to see America wriggle itself back from the ledge of this imminent apocalypse!

*America wriggles itself back easily*

Ah!  Well, nevertheless.

HE ALREADY LOST AS AN INCUMBENT AND HIS PARTY LOST THE ENTIRE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PLUS TWO STATES THAT HAVE BEEN REPUBLICAN FOR 50 YEARS!  STOP TRYING TO MAKE “FETCH” HAPPEN!

He lost by about 40,000 votes where it mattered and the republicans are changing the rules for next time and straight up making it so they can disregard the will of the voters. But cool man. 

• Rage+1 2

5 hours ago, Horn Dog said:

If whatever condition he developed also resulted in an extreme allergy to fake tan spray, I may start going back to church again.

I’m pretty sure he accidentally put a tariff on fake orange tan (trademark Ivanka), and now the supply chain is fucked, so he is pale and left with backward waddy pants .  

He's running in 2024.

He will win.  Easily.  Because 1) 45% of America is made up of moronic proto fascists, 2) voter suppression will take care of a good chunk of opposition voting, and 3) state legislatures/governors/potentates give the power will simply invalidate state election results, handing MAGA the win.

Reverse jinx. I like it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He's running in 2024.

image.png.7c56bd1384bbbbf60986c5117fc8caba.png

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

He lost by about 40,000 votes where it mattered and the republicans are changing the rules for next time and straight up making it so they can disregard the will of the voters. But cool man. 

Longhornmatt is probably a good dude but he might be my least favorite CR poster. Just pure sunshine pumping all the time. "Mack is killing it on the recruiting trail you guys!" 

If Trump is in a wheelchair by September, I'm not gonna know what to think. Faking for his defense? Or actually in decline and we should all get out the party hats and champagne?

The only thing about it that gives me much optimism is the idea that he's too full of himself to ever consider a full on faking of dementia. It's one thing to pretend you have bone spurs when all the rich kids are doing it, it's another thing altogether to "admit" peeing yourself and needing a nurse to lift your sippy cup, whether it's true or not.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

If Trump is in a wheelchair by September, I'm not gonna know what to think. Faking for his defense? Or actually in decline and we should all get out the party hats and champagne?

The only thing about it that gives me much optimism is the idea that he's too full of himself to ever consider a full on faking of dementia. It's one thing to pretend you have bone spurs when all the rich kids are doing it, it's another thing altogether to "admit" peeing yourself and needing a nurse to lift your sippy cup, whether it's true or not.

If Trump is in a wheelchair, I'm going to need Walter Sobchak to do a spinal check 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

45 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Longhornmatt is probably a good dude but he might be my least favorite CR poster. Just pure sunshine pumping all the time. "Mack is killing it on the recruiting trail you guys!" 

It's a change of pace from

WE ARE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED every other post.  It's fucking exhausting. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

It's a change of pace from

WE ARE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED every other post.  It's fucking exhausting. 

You know, even if it were true, and I don't believe it is, there's a certain point at which it becomes too big a pain in the ass to be useful. At least be clever if you can't be pleasant.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, The Dog said:

I think i could actually use that article to enhance my grift chances.

"Listen up, Cletus.....those facist libtards over at snopes spent the last 5 years claiming everything that comes out of trump's mouth is bullshit. You gonna listen to the fake news now? Ok how many do you need? Six.....yeah they all have the same seat number, listen we did that so the deep state cant track your whereabouts. We'll make sure he is aware of your support. Trump Bless you, you're a goddamn patriot" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 6/14/2021 at 2:00 PM, Brisketexan said:

He's running in 2024.

majority rule don't work in mental institutions

17 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Holy shit this thread, especially tweet #10

Number 10 is wholly unsurprising.  Just a rehash of Paxton's bullshit.

I find it somewhat hilarious that Meadows tried to push the Italian satellite horseshit onto the AG and USAO as recounted in 31 et seq.

• Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, Matuka said:

You forget, a few soliloquies aside...80% of my posts are as truncated and pithy as Hemingway's terse prose giving your mother an abbreviated climax.

Edited by Lobo

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement