A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

38 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

What could possibly go wrong.  

MAGA Woodstock in rural Alabama.   There might be running water.

"What we have in mind...is breakfast in bed for $400,000.  Make checks payable to 'Make America Great Again PAC'."   

5 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

So from looking at that map, the margin really should have been something like 87-13 for Trump.

BIG IF TRUE.

He locked up the known Republican hotbeds of California, Hawaii, and the PNW!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
7 hours ago, Beau Vine said:
The Trumptards on twitter are going nuts about this:

Twitter needs to do a better job policing shit. Anything from Gateway Pundit should be blocked, and anyone linking to them should be banned.

Are you Jack?

B480AB5B-A307-4202-80F3-5AB23388E9B1.png

ETA: womp, womp

Edited by Chewy's Hairy Horn
Womp, womp

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/02/trump-campaign-four-seasons-landscaping-fixation-502163

For those watching it in real time, there were two questions that lingered in the air on the sun-drenched day in early November that Rudy Giuliani held a quickly arranged press conference in front of Four Seasons Total Landscaping.

The first was: Just how far was the then-president’s lawyer willing to go to push his election fraud conspiracies? The second was: Why the hell did Giuliani choose this place?

Tucked into an industrial patch of northeast Philadelphia, Four Seasons Total Landscaping was not your typical political backdrop: It stood a few doors down from an adult fantasy bookstore and near an interstate, with worn down green walls giving the faintest impression of the Green Monster at Fenway Park.

Surely, the Trump campaign must have assumed they had booked something related to the Four Seasons hotel only to roll with the alternative they found upon arrival. Or so the theory went.

The question of whether Team Trump messed up the booking has never fully been addressed, despite serious reportorial attempts to get to the bottom of the mystery. But this weekend brought a new piece of data that suggests that they were indeed just drawn to the name of the company.

A month before Giuliani made Four Seasons Total Landscaping a perfectly odd footnote in U.S. political history, the Trump campaign made a fairly sizable expense to another landscaping company with an almost identical name.

Spoiler

Sometime in late September, the Republican National Committee booked an event staging and property company called Four Seasons Landscape and Property Services to spruce up a location for a West Coast fundraising swing for then-President Donald Trump. The Santa Clarita-based company charged the committee $48,515.78 for the job. The total was paid by Trump Victory — a joint fundraising venture of the RNC and the Trump campaign — on Dec. 15. It showed up for the first time in a campaign finance report filed by Trump Victory on Saturday and immediately led to speculation that this was the bill for the Giuliani presser.

In fact, they were two separate Trump campaign events, each involving a landscaping company named Four Seasons.

In a phone interview, Dan Blumel, the owner of Four Seasons Landscape and Property Services, relayed that the event for which his company did work took place in October. He did not say where specifically, citing a nondisclosure agreement with the client. But he did reveal that one major hiccup fouled up the planning.

“Sadly,” Blumel said, “Mr. Trump got Covid.”

Indeed, Trump’s illness — which was so serious that he had to be moved to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center — led to the scrambling of two West Coast fundraisers: a $25,000-a-plate event in Beverly Hills and a $2,800-a-plate one at a private Newport Beach residence. Blumel said that the event he worked on took place but that the president’s daughter Ivanka Trump and his son-in-law Jared Kushner attended instead of him.

And that, Blumel thought, was that. Trump recovered from Covid. The election happened. Joe Biden won.

Except, it wasn’t so simple. A few days after the vote, Giuliani held his infamous presser at the similarly named Four Seasons Total Landscaping, turning an obscure company into an emblem of the shambolic conspiracy hunts that were to follow. Blumel’s phone blew up with texts from friends and acquaintances asking the obvious question: Is this, in any way at all, related to you?

“We happen to have the same name as the other one,” he said. “But no, we are not affiliated.”

• Hook 'Em 1

The one thing I’ve learned from Donald is the art of the slow play.  I’ll be using the “two week” method when my wife wants a new car.  
Weird, I've learned when your wife wants it, she wants it now. Like the back of my truck on the way to dinner Now....

56 minutes ago, HornPhD said:

You have to verify your cell #

37 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

https://smartphones.gadgethacks.com/how-to/use-google-voice-as-burner-number-0182662/

Use Google Voice as a 'Burner' Number

• ...you might need a second phone number that's a little more disposable than your primary number — a "burner" number, so to speak. If you create this burner number using Google Voice, you'll get new functionality like call forwarding and voicemail transcripts, and best of all, it's completely free.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

My favorite reply. 

If you want to find a goodly number of the batshit sites on the intergoogles, just search "seth keshel."  He's  a former "intelligence Captain," you know.

Also, he used a spreadsheet!  He must be smert!  https://t.me/RealSKeshel/721

Oh he's very smert.  

Fucking waterhead.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2

Wasn't "Keshel" one of the Jerky Boys aliases on the first album?  There's all over, there's water, water all over the place!  This is Keshel! 

On 8/3/2021 at 9:03 PM, pyrohornIII said:

https://smartphones.gadgethacks.com/how-to/use-google-voice-as-burner-number-0182662/

Use Google Voice as a 'Burner' Number

• ...you might need a second phone number that's a little more disposable than your primary number — a "burner" number, so to speak. If you create this burner number using Google Voice, you'll get new functionality like call forwarding and voicemail transcripts, and best of all, it's completely free.

Wait, so I have to give Google my phone number in order to use this service? That doesn’t sound very secure. 

"Yes, but what exactly is it your Trump card does?"

"It Trumps all the bullshit about the vaccine, ya' see?"  

"No, I just see a creepy eagle.  Not even like a magnetic strip or anything on the back."  

"Because you're blind to the truth.  This shows that I won't be controlled by the CDC."

"You're right, my bad.  I heard about these.  If the CDC can't get the chip into your body through the vaccine, they'll put the chip into your credit cards/Trump cards so they can still keep track of all of us."  

Seriously though, I am constantly fucking embarrassed that I didn't think of all these easy grifts.  It's right there in the centuries old term, to play your "Trump Card."  FUCK!  We should all be chartering a fucking private jet to all the away games this year.  Instead I'm three steps behind the dumbest people in our country.  

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement