A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

LOLOLOLOLOL.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-09-17/trump-tower-loan-moved-to-watch-list-as-retail-occupancy-falls?sref=knoriXqz

A $100 million loan on Donald Trump’s Fifth Avenue tower was moved to a watch list Monday because of “lower average occupancy,” according to information compiled by Wells Fargo & Co.

The debt, sponsored by the former president himself, is secured by the 244,482 square feet (22,700 square meters) of office and retail space in Trump Tower. Occupancy has dipped to 78.9% from 85.9% at the end of 2020, according to Wells Fargo, the master servicer of the loan. Revenue from the property was $33.7 million in 2020, according to the loan documents. In the first quarter of 2021, it was $7.5 million. 

Eric Trump, executive vice president of the Trump Organization, didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.

The Trump Organization is far from alone in facing real estate challenges. The pandemic has battered Manhattan, sending office and retail vacancy rates soaring and weighing on asking rents. 

Marc Fisher, whose showroom occupied the 21st floor of Trump Tower, “vacated prior to lease end,” Wells Fargo said in the note, adding that the Trump Organization is trying to find a replacement. In March, Trump’s company sued the footwear maker, which used to partner with Ivanka Trump’s now-defunct fashion line, for more than $1 million in unpaid back rent. It later dropped the lawsuit, according to court records. 

Fisher’s space was 10.8% of the gross leasable area of Trump Tower, whose largest current tenants are the Trump Organization itself, Gucci America Inc. and ICC Industries, according to the information compiled by Wells Fargo. Trump is current on payments for the $100 million mortgage.

The loan, which matures next year, is just one piece of the more than $590 million of debt held by the Trump Organization that comes due within the next four years. More than half of that is personally guaranteed by Trump. 

One of Trump’s favored lenders, Deutsche Bank AG, cut ties with him after the riot at the U.S. Capitol earlier this year. Among the outstanding loans Trump has with the bank is $125 million for his Doral, Florida, golf resort that matures in 2023. 

There is also more than $150 million in debt tied to the Old Post Office building in Washington, D.C., which now houses a Trump International Hotel. The Trump Organization has been looking for a buyer for that property, where the debt matures in 2024.

The Trump Organization got a boost earlier this year when a partner in one of its most valuable assets, Vornado Realty Trust, refinanced debt on an office tower in San Francisco. Trump holds a 30% stake in the property and the deal generated a $617 million cash-out for its owners.

“We are one of the most under-leveraged real estate companies in the country relative to our assets,” Eric Trump said at the time of the Vornado bond sales in April.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

80s tv was amazing:

A team

Knight rider

Airwolf

Etc

Baywatch. I had a thing for David Charvet the lifeguard.

Also second Magnum P.I. --I wanted to fly that helicopter and zoom around the islands.

I guess Baywatch is 90s tv, but that's one I used to watch.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins

7 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

80s tv was amazing:

A team

Knight rider

Airwolf

Etc

We sit glued to the TV set all night!

And every night!

Why go into the outside world at all?

It's such a fright!

Thank Western Civilisation for Repo Man and the Repo Man Soundtrack.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

On 9/18/2021 at 10:24 AM, Brisketexan said:

Anyone who has any experience with narcissists (and was smart enough to realize that’s what those people were) saw Trump for what he was from 100 miles away. He’s an awful, destructive, pathetic creature. And the only sane course of action is to never have anything to do with that person, ever.

So what did WE do? We made him President. Because most of our population is too gut-wrenchingly stupid to see him for what he is.

And hope to God that he don't find a runaway
That's lookin' to become a star
He'll have your ass in and out of every car
With every on and Rick, suckin' every John's dick
Come short of the money, get your ass kicked
You don't like it but you still call him hunk
Last night the nigga put ya ass in the trunk
You wanna leave but Sonny started talkin' fast
And it make you wanna go and sell more ass
He's getting rich, you his bitch and it's like that
Now ask yourself
Who's the Mack?

Now ask yourself, who's the Mack? Who's the Mack?
Is it that nigga in a club askin'
"Have you ever been in a hot tub?"
I know the game so I watch it unfold
When I see the boy picked to your earlobe
He's talkin' shit and you crack a smile
When he tell you that he can go buck wild
For a girl like you and make it feel good
You know it's drama but it sound real good
He start draggin' and hopefully he can start taggin' the pussy
So he can keep braggin'
He say, "I'm 'a leave, baby, can you go with me?"
You wanna do it but you feelin' like a H O E
You grab his hand, you leave and it's over
'Cause the nigga ain't nothin' but a rover
You knew the game and you still ended up on your back
Now ask yourself
Who's the Mack?

• Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

We sit glued to the TV set all night!

And every night!

Why go into the outside world at all?

It's such a fright!

Thank Western Civilisation for Repo Man and the Repo Man Soundtrack.

Find one in every car.  You’ll see.

Still use that quote at least once a month, along with “gotta get our car out of this bad area”…

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/18/2021 at 2:57 PM, threesheets said:

Say what you want about their music, but Seven Mary Three is an amazing band name. 

I saw a HPD motorcycle cop a few weeks ago whose license plate was 7mary3.   I couldn't overtake him but if I could have I would have blared the C*H*I*P*S theme song I had queued up on my phone.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I just read that the 477 counties that voted for Biden generate almost 71 percent of US GDP, while the 2,900+ counties that went for Trump generate 29% of GDP.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/10/election-2020-democrats-republicans-economy.html

yet again, you hear something that should be shocking, but instead it’s completely expected. 

• Like 2

From the Woodward "Peril" boot, this was the Trump playbook to get Trump re-elected via Pence:

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2021/images/09/20/eastman.memo.pdf

Had Pence gone along with this .... hard to imagine.  History will write that Mike Pence, after consulting with Dan Quail and perhaps an unpublished episode of "Schoolhouse Rock", saved an election and our democracy.  And then history will throw up.

Edited by Texas Jeff
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

The Old Testament you say?  The one where Lot slept with his daughters?

Well, in Lot’s defense, he was drunk off his ass and his daughters were taking advantage of him. But it was after he offered his daughters to be raped by an angry mob. And God deemed him to be the one righteous man in Sodom.

Because homosexuality is wrong (in the Old Testament.)

10 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Well, in Lot’s defense, he was drunk off his ass and his daughters were taking advantage of him. But it was after he offered his daughters to be raped by an angry mob. And God deemed him to be the one righteous man in Sodom.

Because homosexuality is wrong (in the Old Testament.)

Just posted about this in DT.

Spoiler

49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom:(A) She and her daughters were arrogant,(B) overfed and unconcerned;(C)they did not help the poor and needy.(D)50 They were haughty(E) and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.(F)

Ezekiel 16:49-50 takes issue with that (quite common) narrative.

Edited by Willfully Horn
Impersonal
  • Hook 'Em 1

Since we’re talking biblical vengeance, there’s a good NT one in Acts 5. Fraud had its consequences.

Spoiler

Now a man named Ananias, together with his wife Sapphira, also sold a piece of property. With his wife’s full knowledge he kept back part of the money for himself, but brought the rest and put it at the apostles’ feet.

Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to God.”

When Ananias heard this, he fell down and died. And great fear  seized all who heard what had happened. Then some young men came forward, wrapped up his body, and carried him out and buried him.

About three hours later his wife came in, not knowing what had happened. Peter asked her, “Tell me, is this the price you and Ananias got for the land?”

“Yes,” she said, “that is the price.”

Peter said to her, “How could you conspire to test the Spirit of the Lord? Listen! The feet of the men who buried your husband are at the door, and they will carry you out also.”

At that moment she fell down at his feet and died. Then the young men came in and, finding her dead, carried her out and buried her beside her husband. Great fear seized the whole church and all who heard about these events.

Edited by Mole

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement