A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

Just now, Captainant said:

Can you provide specifics outside of your rhetoric as to these economic policies they're trying to ram through? Certainly nothing like a massive multi trillion dollar tax bill with handwritten amendments in the margin that's passed in the dead of night without debate, deliberation, or review, right?

Or are you ok with the auto-grant of far right economic bullshit getting rammed through?

LOLz

Don't play like you don't know..

1 minute ago, Satchel said:

Good to know. It should be clear to the most casual observer why Texas won’t voluntarily disclose this information and why it requires voters to request new ballot applications even if the state has not notified voters of a change. It’s how Republicans in Texas and elsewhere legalize vote suppression.

I'm not a big "vote by mail" fan unless someone is working outside the country or military, but I do support giving the individual the "opportunity to react" if their abllot is rejected.

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

So your answer is that you don't have any specific examples, and you're ok with it when the republican party rams legislation through. Got cha. 

GOp is ramming legislation through with no majority in the house or Senate/.

Mkay...

28 minutes ago, slorch said:

Republicans left me when W was in office.

I am aware.

The fact that I haven't turned left should tell you how fucked up your financials are.  and they are absolutely fucked up beyond all reasonable tenability.

Voting to protect voter rights did not become the sole province of the left until very recently. It’s no longer a left or right thing. It’s now a right or wrong thing.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

Just now, Satchel said:

Voting to protect voter rights did not become the sole province of the left until very recently. It’s no longer a left or right thing. It’s now a right or wrong thing.

I disagree that it is a sole province of the left.

2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

What legislation is the RaDiCaL lEfT ramming through?

@hayden_horn can we get a ruling on trolling here? Fucks sake.

Cry to the refs?  LOlz Y'all are so fucking pathetic.

Bidens Build back Better bill is chock full of leftist bullshit.

Edited by slorch

1 minute ago, slorch said:

I disagree that it is a sole province of the left.

Well, ya ain't finding (m)any Rs voting for it.  They have in the past.

Sure, Biden proposed a bill that involved a lot of spending, over time.  But at least we got something for it.  Rs, on the other hand, for 30 years have spent like drunken sailors on things that have no tangible benefit to the citizen or tax payer.

Look at the deficit increases under the last three Republican Presidents.  Can you point to anything that benefitted you other than tax cuts?  Highways get better?  Bridges rebuilt?  Anything?

• Hook 'Em 2

Wanna know why people hate Cloakroom?

having a real discussion with multiple, multiple posts, and yet some (weakass) posters cry for censure or times out.

Grow the fuck up motherfuckers.

98% of the posters in here just want to talk shit through.   Couple of y'all are wanting to cancel shit.  Go fuck yourselves.

Edited by slorch

13 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Good to know. It should be clear to the most casual observer why Texas won’t voluntarily disclose this information and why it requires voters to request new ballot applications even if the state has not notified voters of a change. It’s one of the many ways Republicans in Texas and elsewhere legalize vote suppression.

FIFY

3 minutes ago, slorch said:

having a real discussion with multiple, multiple posts, and yet some (weakwass) posters cry for censure or times out.

98% of the posters in here just want to talk shit through.   Couple of y'all are wanting to cancel shit.  Go fuck yourselves.

I was not aware that there was a happy hour on Sunday. Where’s it at? 

5 minutes ago, slorch said:

having a real discussion with multiple, multiple posts, and yet some (weakwass) posters cry for censure or times out.

I agree no one should be crying to the refs. Also, what about BBB don’t you like?  Serious and not trying to set you up for anything. Just genuinely curious what you think is too far left. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I was not aware that there was a happy hour on Sunday. Where’s it at? 

If you were at casa de Slorch, I have multiple bourbons and beers from which to choose.  No leatherbound books smelling of rich mahogany...

6 minutes ago, slorch said:

having a real discussion with multiple, multiple posts, and yet some (weakass) posters cry for censure or times out.

What the fuck are you talking about? This ain't your lubbock glory hole you got your degree from. You have to provide specific examples to back up your arguments if you want to be taken seriously. You are just throwing out random talking points and rhetoric and thread shitting.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, slorch said:

Right above this post, @TwiceHorn asked you some legitimate questions. Why don't you direct your attention to the posters here who are providing you the "real discussion" you're seeking?

• Hook 'Em 5

10 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i'm still sort of amazed at changing a quoted poster's text. what the actual fuck is that about?

also, yall, slorch isnt trolling. this is just peak slorch. it's very similar to peak rocko. it's a weird sort of thing.

I dunno. Never had that happen before. Totally bizarre. Slorch is on one of his weird “moments” where he takes over a thread for no good reason.

Slorch can’t back up one single assertion regarding this so called leftist agenda being rammed through. Yet he cries about cloakroom not having any real discussion. He’s not trolling, but he’s showing his shitty tech education lacking any real debate skills 

Edited by SubliminalHorn
  • Hook 'Em 4

17 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Slorch can’t back up one single assertion regarding this so called leftist agenda being rammed through. Yet he cries about cloakroom not having any real discussion. He’s not trolling, but he’s showing his shitty tech education lacking any real debate skills 

You're right.  That's why it passed.  It was universally beloved.

15 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I agree he’s not trolling. That’s for dudes like bravo. He’s just a west Texas dumbass who will never vote dem and can’t really articulate why except muh guns or deficits or bortion or other such nonsense.

I can articulate perfectly why.

Fiscally, it sucks/

5 minutes ago, slorch said:

It didn’t pass because sinema, Manchin and the entire Republican Party is bought and paid for by our corporate and ultra wealthy overlords. I can say that even though the bill doesn’t affect me personally all that much. It’s the simple truth and I kinda wish guys like Bernie would say that even more explicitly.

6 minutes ago, slorch said:

It's more persuasive than, 'don't you love ewoks?"

Obviously you haven't see the proposed Senate bill, "Build Back Endor Bettor" 

I've seen the renderings, it's really quite impressive.  I mean their infrastructure there is still entirely rope and stones, this will give them the development they need. 

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

I agree he’s not trolling. That’s for dudes like bravo. He’s just a west Texas dumbass who will never vote dem and can’t really articulate why except muh guns or deficits or bortion or other such nonsense.

Identity can be a real bitch.

45 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

It’s a more manageable project than Build back Alderaan. 

Joe Manchin voted against the Build Back Alderaan bill AND HE'S FROM THERE.  

1 hour ago, slorch said:

God you’re so naive. You really think that it matters whether a bill is “universally loved” or not when it comes to being passed?

And yet you still have not articulated why you are against it other than some vague statements about spending. 

Edited by SubliminalHorn

One year in, has anybody had their guns confiscated by the Biden Administration?  Or were they too busy giving out free, mandatory abortions?  

I'm not a big fan of Biden, but I'm giving him a pass on his first year.  If somebody comes in and pisses and shits all over the school cafeteria, you gotta give the custodian some time to clean it up before we can have a nice lunch.  

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

Joe Manchin voted against the Build Back Alderaan bill AND HE'S FROM THERE.  

Joe Manchin voted against it even though it would definitely help his constituents and the union supported it because his corporate overlords told him not to and like Stevie P always said, if you dont got dem corporate bucks, stevie P and now Joe don’t give no fucks.

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

One year in, has anybody had their guns confiscated by the Biden Administration?  Or were they too busy giving out free, mandatory abortions?  

I'm not a big fan of Biden, but I'm giving him a pass on his first year.  If somebody comes in and pisses and shits all over the school cafeteria, you gotta give the custodian some time to clean it up before we can have a nice lunch.  

No guns confiscated yet and only 3 bortions so far this year.

Thanks Obama!

6 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

See how easy this is?

Yeah.  See how easy it is not to get in a twist over it?

Your original post is literally right above the one I modified.  There was zero intent to deceive anyone.

Obviously the overwound fucking crowd made their point, but they can't laugh at themselves either.

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement