A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, Underdog said:

Guess he’s gonna schedule more rallies to fleece the Trumpanzees to help Pay that fine.  Because he has no intention to follow through with it, either it needs to be jail time or just fuhgettaboutit. 

Seriously, why do they even bother with fines?  

I mean, if anybody with a Central Texas area code wants to...you can telephone Tony Balter at 847-561-3818.  He's organizing the Trump Rally in the Austin area next month.  He's happy to discuss premium seating, and also sponsorship opportunities.  He's just happy to talk with local political influencers.  I don't want to drive him to do anything rash, but he'd love to hear from all of you.  Repeatedly.  Every day.  For the next month.  Just saying.  

I mean, if anybody with a Central Texas area code wants to...you can telephone Tony Balter at 847-561-3818.  He's organizing the Trump Rally in the Austin area next month.  He's happy to discuss premium seating, and also sponsorship opportunities.  He's just happy to talk with local political influencers.  I don't want to drive him to do anything rash, but he'd love to hear from all of you.  Repeatedly.  Every day.  For the next month.  Just saying.  
Done. He actually answered. He's a douche looking for a 30% grift on the $9 starting price per ticket.

I failed by not introducing myself as Steel Shank.

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Gonna need to get me a burner phone. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Horn Dog said:

“I thought it was a shame, and I kept asking why isn’t she doing something about it? Why isn’t Nancy Pelosi doing something about it? And the mayor of D.C. also. The mayor of D.C. and Nancy Pelosi are in charge,” Trump said of the Jan. 6, 2021, riot in a 45-minute interview with The Washington Post. “I hated seeing it. I hated seeing it. And I said, ‘It’s got to be taken care of,’ and I assumed they were taking care of it.

/plaintext.convert

11 hours ago, Macanudo said:

Is there time to get a bunch of shitastic Trump/Muh Freedoms/Heritage Not Hate shit together, get a trailer and then grab a spot at wherever they set up at to make some money and, more importantly point and laugh at them?

image.png.fd4eabe49566fffc695d4052297a54cc.png

Edited by Blotto
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

"new evidence"  

evidence he was going to get primaried maybe

Yep, he didn't want to pursue it because he was afraid of the difficulty in getting a jury to convict, but then the outcry told him not pursing it will cost him his job as DA anyway. So fuck it might as well take the shot. 

11 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

image.png.76d19e0c514f87f4cae2d6ca4f3a890f.png

Tell me you're not qualified to organize a tour of political rallies without telling me you're not qualified to organize a tour of political rallies.  

You don't open with "after 30 years selling used RV's, I'm gonna be Tour Manager for a U.S. President."  

But yeah, I'm childish.  I'm probably gonna call him again today and string him along thinking I want the $50k sponsorship package.  

What's the name of my pretend company?  

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Tell me you're not qualified to organize a tour of political rallies without telling me you're not qualified to organize a tour of political rallies.  

You don't open with "after 30 years selling used RV's, I'm gonna be Tour Manager for a U.S. President."  

But yeah, I'm childish.  I'm probably gonna call him again today and string him along thinking I want the $50k sponsorship package.  

DB Enterprises. Short for DickButt.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Lobo Ball Bearings, we’re a company out of Utah. If you can mix in “it’s all ball bearings, nowadays” or “dont tell me my business son”, bonus points.
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Tree Fiddy Horticultural Services.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

"My cutting edge entertainment firm, Lemonparty, Inc., would like a sponsorship.  We celebrate America by hosting events attended by the rich and famous, like the Trump family, that revolve around a celebration of America's great, beautiful citrus industry.  Visibility among the high-end, prestigious crowd that attends MAGA rallies synergizes perfectly with our business plan.  If you can send me a good-faith deposit of $5,0000 to host one of our parties, then we will quickly send you a $50k check to sponsor the rally.  This is a win-win, and I can tell that a go-getter like you can see that from the outset.  I look forward to our mutual prosperity -- MAGA!"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

I mean, this is a layup, right? Vandelay Industries!

Edited by VRHorn
Dammit - didn't realize I was behind.

The Figurelli News Buletin, LLC.
Rocko's Corvettes and Pay Check Cashing Company
The Ledge, Inc.
NowThis Dating, Inc.
The Blinking Envelope Internet Services Company
Vic's Thick Sickness LLC.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Yep, he didn't want to pursue it because he was afraid of the difficulty in getting a jury to convict, but then the outcry told him not pursing it will cost him his job as DA anyway. So fuck it might as well take the shot. 

this is correct...

I'm trying to figure out a way to incorporate 'Sexual Get-Together' and/or 'Keybump' into the name.  

I replied to his text.  For a brief time, I lived in an area near Chicago that he lived in...so we got that going for us.  Which is nice.  

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement