A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

18 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

This is the kind of broken people who have been left in Trump's wake.  From what I can tell, this guy is a real guy named Larry Kuchemeister.

1:27 "Transmitting the signal to make people act stupid." 

Laugh all you want at him, this is probably the best explanation I've heard for why 35% of my country behaves the way it does.  I'm gonna subscribe to this sumbitch, makes more sense than all of our other "ledge" theoretical explanations about why some of our family members aren't really who we used to know anymore.

50 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Two lies in one sentence, most honest and human being.  And in four words, bravo.

Edited by AnTiM
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

On 4/9/2022 at 7:59 PM, High Plains Drifter said:

I hope this is true:

I'll bet it is one or more of these reasons:

1. Trump owes money from a previous rally there or the county next door
  2. He can't get insurance
  3. There is no ingress/egress plan and people will get stranded there trying to walk 4 miles back to their cars because there is only one shuttle bus hired
  4. Someone in the speaker list has outstanding warrants
  5. They owe sales tax on the merchandizing from the last trip

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

3. There is no ingress/egress plan and people will get stranded there trying to walk 4 miles back to their cars because there is only one shuttle bus hired

I dunno what you're talking about, sounds like another casualty of #CANCELCULTURE

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Serious question.  Probably no singular Trump Rally has left a similar wake of bullshit, debt, and people so inconvenienced that it bordered on a threat to their safety...but as a whole...his macro body of work from 2015-2022...what's worse, the Trump Tour or the Fyre Festival?  

On 4/10/2022 at 12:12 PM, Red Five said:

Unless she's in the UK I don't think she's driving. 

On 4/10/2022 at 11:33 AM, Sawbonz said:

I’m sorry but if you are fucking driving down the street filming yourself talking I’m not listening /get off my lawn

On 4/10/2022 at 12:29 PM, C-Man said:

Doesn’t selfie video flip the image?

calculating the hangover GIF

2 hours ago, TexasEd said:

further internet sleuthing reveals the reason is that there is a law (rule, guidline, something) that prohibits political type rallies at the fairgrounds. The all volunteer board of directors, following that rule, said nope. Some county bigwig is OUTRAGED, claims the board was "rude" to dotard's advance team, and is looking for alternatives. I'm sure he would be equally outraged is Obama or Brandon were to be turned down as well :eyeroll

15 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

further internet sleuthing reveals the reason is that there is a law (rule, guidline, something) that prohibits political type rallies at the fairgrounds. The all volunteer board of directors, following that rule, said nope. Some county bigwig is OUTRAGED, claims the board was "rude" to dotard's advance team, and is looking for alternatives. I'm sure he would be equally outraged is Obama or Brandon were to be turned down as well :eyeroll

Two alternate venues were offered 

Well this is chilling.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/11/magazine/trump-putin-ukraine-fiona-hill.html?smid=url-share

Key take away...

Hill agreed with that assessment when I described it to her. “We’ve been the gold standard of democratic elections,” she told me. “All of that will be rolled back if Trump returns to power after claiming that the only way he could ever lose is if someone steals it from him. It’ll be more than diplomatic shock. I think it would mean the total loss of America’s leadership position in the world arena.”

6 hours ago, Lobo said:

Serious question.  Probably no singular Trump Rally has left a similar wake of bullshit, debt, and people so inconvenienced that it bordered on a threat to their safety...but as a whole...his macro body of work from 2015-2022...what's worse, the Trump Tour or the Fyre Festival?  

Fyre Festival didn't almost end the republic, as far as I know, so I'm going with Trump Tour. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Longtime Republican pollster Frank Luntz says GOP leaders are laughing at former President Donald Trump behind his back.

Speaking to The Daily Beast, Luntz noted a joke New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu (R) made last week at the Gridiron Club dinner in Washington.

“He’s fucking crazy,” Sununu said of Trump. “I don’t think he’s so crazy that you could put him in a mental institution. But I think if he were in one, he ain’t getting out.”

Although the event is known for its roast-level jokes of political figures, Luntz said Sununu’s crack was indicative of something larger.

“I don’t know a single Republican who was surprised by what Sununu said. He said what they were thinking,” Luntz told The Daily Beast. “They won’t say it [in public], but behind his back, they think he’s a child. They’re laughing at him. That’s what made it significant.”

Luntz also indicated that Trump’s influence was growing weaker within the party.

“Trump isn’t the same man he was a year ago,” Luntz added. “Even many Republicans are tired of going back and rehashing the 2020 election. Everybody else has moved on and in Washington everyone believes he lost the election.”

Bullshit. He's exactly the same child he was a year ago. The same child he was 4 years ago. Thats the fucking problem, Frank. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Bullshit. He's exactly the same child he was a year ago. The same child he was 4 years ago. Thats the fucking problem, Frank. 

2 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Whatever. Frank Luntz is a douchebag and part of the problem. 

THESE.

Trump hasn't changed.  Not even a little bit.  He is exactly who he is, was, and ever shall be.

And Luntz and his whole crew are the spineless treasonous orange dick-suckers they have chosen to be.  You don't get to take that back.  Own it, you traitorous whores.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Wait, so now he's claiming he not only won but absolutely no one voted against him?

I think it's tied to the notion that Fiona Hill is a RINO and all actual GOPs voted unanymously to acquit. On the dumb side, it sorta suggests that Hill had a vote in the impeachment.

13 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I think it's tied to the notion that Fiona Hill is a RINO and all actual GOPs voted unanymously to acquit. On the dumb side, it sorta suggests that Hill had a vote in the impeachment.

It's more likely he doesn't know what 'unanimously' means.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement