A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

Do any of the other former Presidents go around in shirts like that?  Only thing close that I remember was Earl Woods walking the courses with a Nike hat that had “Tiger’s Dad” stitched on it.  Well it actually had “Earl Woods” stitched on it but same difference.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Do any of the other former Presidents go around in shirts like that?  Only thing close that I remember was Earl Woods walking the courses with a Nike hat that had “Tiger’s Dad” stitched on it.  Well it actually had “Earl Woods” stitched on it but same difference.

I figure that is one of the shirts a president wears when he's touring some disaster area or something like that.  I suspect Obama and W may have donated theirs to an exhibit or something. Trump, on the other hand....

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

More to the point, do any other former Presidents go around taking pictures with dirty pron whores like that?  I'm sure the former first lady is upset.  Or something.  Honestly, just this fact says something about the married men that voted for this assclown.

30 minutes ago, Red Five said:

They are running ads for Dotard's Austin Grift Show on 104.9 the horn. Complete with a voiceover of him saying "our country has gone to hell!". I texted them and said I will no longer be listening to their station.

That'll show 'em, tiger!

Just now, Red Five said:

Well, if enough people do it.

I applaud your effort and conviction. I have shifted how I spend my money and what I give my attention to based on the political leanings of companies. It's another form of protest and can have a lot of power. Let's hope more people like you heard that and were similarly disgusted.

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

They are running ads for Dotard's Austin Grift Show on 104.9 the horn. Complete with a voiceover of him saying "our country has gone to hell!". I texted them and said I will no longer be listening to their station.

Today they put up 7 or 8 billboards on I-35 for that appearance that said "Austin Loves Trump"....all in Waco.

• Haha 1

Donald Trump spent the Easter weekend enjoying two of his favorite activities, sources say: golf and greeting adoring guests at his Mar-a-Lago resort.

On Saturday and Sunday morning, the former president played rounds of golf with members at Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Florida, a source tells PEOPLE.

"He is no longer president," says one insider, "so he doesn't have to go to church."

Some say he is the most religious person in history. Well at least since Jesus. But probably more than him, since he was from a shit hole country.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Donald Trump spent the Easter weekend enjoying two of his favorite activities, sources say: golf and greeting adoring guests at his Mar-a-Lago resort.

On Saturday and Sunday morning, the former president played rounds of golf with members at Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Florida, a source tells PEOPLE.

"He is no longer president," says one insider, "so he doesn't have to go to church."

Some say he is the most religious person in history. Well at least since Jesus. But probably more than him, since he was from a shit hole country.

22 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I applaud your effort and conviction. I have shifted how I spend my money and what I give my attention to based on the political leanings of companies. It's another form of protest and can have a lot of power. Let's hope more people like you heard that and were similarly disgusted.

one of the few remaining powers we actually have

• Hook 'Em 2

25 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

This pussy can’t even deal with Piers Morgan but he wiped his nuts on Putin, right MAGA folks?

image.thumb.png.a8324244438b56ee298c06a545f3a27d.png

It must kill him more to have a camera turned off than to have his lies called out publicly. Truly fascinating. Like when he would call Woodward in the middle of the night to dish even though he knew Woodward would skewer him

Also this looks like blood in the water. May be a shark feeding frenzy coming soon

On 9/28/2021 at 4:37 PM, elfenix said:

get ya some, omarosa...

Omarosa Manigault Newman -- a former staffer on Donald Trump's 2016 campaign who then worked for Trump's White House -- was awarded more than $1.3 million in attorney's fees and costs this week after previously prevailing in a dispute over whether she had violated a Trump campaign non-disclosure agreement.

The award was handed down Tuesday and determined by Andrew Brown, of the American Arbitration Association, who had served as the arbiter in the dispute.

The Trump campaign filed the lawsuit in arbitration in August 2018, on the same day of the release of Manigault Newman's book "Unhinged: An Insiders Account of the Trump White House," her behind-the-scenes look at working for Trump.

In his September decision in Manigault Newman's favor, the arbiter rejected the Trump campaign's claims that she had violated the agreement.

The campaign's NDA was "overbroad, indefinite, and unreasonable," the arbiter said then, adding that its terms went "far beyond what would be reasonably expected to protect" the Trump campaign's interests.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/20/politics/omarosa-manigault-newman-trump-legal-fees/index.html

Trump having to shell out 7 figs to that grifting bitch has to twist his panties quite a bit. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

This pussy can’t even deal with Piers Morgan but he wiped his nuts on Putin, right MAGA folks?

image.thumb.png.a8324244438b56ee298c06a545f3a27d.png

Just look at those little beads of sweat leaking through that orange greasepaint he uses for makeup.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

he storms out like such an alpha.

I'm hearing that he shit his pants and wasn't wearing his diapers.  In fact, many people are saying that Trump ran out on his interview with Piers Morgan because he shit his pants and wasn't wearing his diapers.  The best people are saying that Trump ran out on his interview with Piers Morgan because he shit his pants and wasn't wearing his diapers.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement