A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, AnTiM said:

Hate to imagine how the Ukraine situation would look with that moron still in the White House and how much money Putin would be dumping into his accounts.

Dotard is so fucking stupid that he would be dumping money into Putin's accounts.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, AnTiM said:

Hate to imagine how the Ukraine situation would look with that moron still in the White House and how much money Putin would be dumping into his accounts.

Promises of a few dozen Trump properties, Vanky getting few hundred patents, Miller getting to torture Ukrainians however he sees fit, etc…

12 minutes ago, Red Five said:

"I will say that it's very sad how the Ukranians are treating Russia. It's very sad and very unfair. But no one has been tougher on Russia than me."

We'd probably be out of NATO by this point.

And Kyiv would be in Russian hands. Zelensky would be dead or in prison. 

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

"I will say that it's very sad how the Ukranians are treating Russia. It's very sad and very unfair. But no one has been tougher on Russia than me."

We'd probably be out of NATO by this point.

"probably?"

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Apparently dotard is still using his failed app to send messages of peace, love and happiness for all mankind.

This must fill Melanie with so much love. Also his daughter, who is a mother as well.

Poor, persecuted, whiny, white male who was President of the United States. Can anyone have it worse? A weaker man would have traded places with George Floyd in a second to get out from under the white man's terrible burden.

How can everyone not be on their knees giving tearful thanks for this heroic man tells us he would run into a school being shot up (any of the many that happened while he was president) and saved the day. He had to run the military himself until he fired Espers like a dog. 

People sending him millions upon tens of millions of dollars is not enough recompence. LOVE THIS MAN!

I think he deseves a tour of industrial grinders on an icy day.

• Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

"Trump also said that since 2010, he does not use email, text messages, or a computer for work. He also said he does not keep documents, files or papers relating to his business at his personal homes."

He’s a mobster.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Yep, I'm sure all legit billionaires use the same system.  JFC this guy is such a corrupt cunt. 

I mean, how much more obvious can it be? You can barely run a roadside fruit stand in 2022 without using rudimentary technology. But the supposed head of a multi-billion dollar real estate empire (lulz) doesn't use email, text messages or a computer for "work?"

Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

I can't wait until the next time the Trumpkin bootlicker wannabe slum lord working her way up in the "hard money lending" arena (double lulz) decides to spout off again at a HH about how smart Trump is. Since she's on her cell phone conducting "business" about 16 hours a day I'll have to ask her how her idol does it without the benefit of modern conveniences like text messages or emails.

1 hour ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

"Trump also said that since 2010, he does not use email, text messages, or a computer for work. He also said he does not keep documents, files or papers relating to his business at his personal homes."

But he kept 12 boxes of classified intel at his home.  Ok.

• Hook 'Em 5

5 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

How does (well, did) one tweet without using a phone or computer?

Y'see, that's just his personal communications. He sees no reason to use such new fangled technology for business purposes. 

And that's what Trumpkins will believe. That it's perfectly normal and so much more efficient to eschew email, texts and computers when running a company. Because it has absolutely nothing to do with attempting to prevent an electronic trail of your communications and dealings over the last 12 years and it's really about being smart and effective.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

Trump:

Also Trump:

image.png.e9157f251c638ec3f5cbff6aa654571f.png

He has been vomiting out insane bullshit for so long, that there is simply no expectation of truth with Trump.

[Trumptard] He doesnt use email?!?!? But why would he lie? And why would he refer to me as his friend? You don't lie to your friends. Unless you're telling me that Donald isnt actually the person sending me these top secret emails. Its all very confusing. Better donate another $45 while I figure all this out. Must.Do.The.Research.  [/Trumptard]

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

“For work” is the operative phrase here. I may or may not have definitive proof he does indeed use email.  Cannot confirm or deny. 

4 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

If Trump doesn't use cell phones, computers etc... how is it possible that, as he claimed, nobody knows the cyber better than he does?

Maybe because God knows EVERYTHING?

This clown will continue to get urgent press coverage even when he's beyond shitting his diaper and throwing turds at the press / supporters.

NPR: "What do we think that Trump meant by digging in his pants and launching a turd at the nearest reporter?"
NPR2: "Perhaps President Trump was trying to speak out against the harrament he feels from MSM"

Fox: "Hero God King smashes crooked leftist fascist communist antifa with golden manly poo."

/Comments on TFG thread thus giving him more oxygen whilst bitching about all the oxygen this dumpster fire gets/

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Try this:

https://12ft.io/

Yeah, I don’t click links that look like that. I don’t click on any link if I don’t know where it’s taking me.

I went to rollingstone.com and clicked on the article and was told to log in or subscribe in order to continue reading. I hadn’t seen that there before. I was able to read the article in an incognito tab. There’s not much more there than that everyone knew he was a fucking moron who believes all sorts of conspiracy theories and says stupid shit all the time.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-hurricane-gun-china-world-war-1350638/

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement