A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

3 hours ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Of course that dipshit would think China was shooting us with a "hurricane gun". Probably led to his belief we should start nuking hurricanes.

What a time to be alive.

If he had won reelection and pulled us out of NATO, the Soviet Union would be mostly back and he'd be taking orders from Putin.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Let’s be honest he wouldn’t have done shit and if he tried he’d have fucked it up somehow. He’s a pathetic loser that only got where he is off his dads money and then the willful ignorance and closeted racism of an entire party reeling from the fact that a minority got elected President over two of their best candidates. They literally let Trump go Trump thinking they had no chance against Hillary and when he won (just like the look on Donnys face) they were shook. Now they’re just ramping that bullshit to eleven because they realized that republican base are fucking rubes and morons that will vote party line even if it’s a pile of shit they trot out. 

Edited by Covri
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Covri said:

Let’s be honest he wouldn’t have done shit and if he tried he’d have fucked it up somehow.

You don't have to be competent to wreck shit - turn a toddler loose in a china shop, and they're gonna break something, whether it s a $50 cup or a $500 vase.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

You don't have to be competent to wreck shit - turn a toddler loose in a china shop, and they're gonna break something, whether it s a $50 cup or a $500 vase.

It’s foreign policy, not breakable dishes. He’d have done just like infrastructure week and just said shit was coming soon and then distracted again with racism and classism speeches. 

5 hours ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Of course that dipshit would think China was shooting us with a "hurricane gun". Probably led to his belief we should start nuking hurricanes.

What a time to be alive.

He believed it because Putin told him it was true.

Former President Donald Trump wanted to take the extraordinary step of reactivating retired US Navy Adm. William McRaven so that he could court-martial the former Navy SEAL commander for criticizing him, Trump's former Pentagon chief claims in his new book.

Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory Tantrum GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 3

Good news from the NYT:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/12/us/politics/justice-department-trump-classified.html
Federal prosecutors have begun a grand jury investigation into whether classified White House documents that ended up at former President Donald J. Trump’s Florida home were mishandled, according to two people briefed on the matter.

The intensifying inquiry suggests that the Justice Department is examining the role of Mr. Trump and other officials in his White House in their handling of sensitive materials during the final stages of his administration.

In recent days, the Justice Department has taken a series of steps showing that its investigation has progressed beyond the preliminary stages. Prosecutors issued a subpoena to the National Archives and Records Administration to obtain the boxes of classified documents, according to the two people familiar with the matter, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the ongoing investigation.

The authorities have also made interview requests to people who worked in the White House in the final days of Mr. Trump’s presidency, according to one of the people

• Hook 'Em 1

39 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Federal prosecutors have begun a grand jury investigation into whether classified White House documents that ended up at former President Donald J. Trump’s Florida home were mishandled, according to two people briefed on the matter.

I know I'm going out on a limb here, but if classified documents wind up at his house I bet it's safe to say they were "mishandled".  Call it a hunch.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Good news from the NYT:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/12/us/politics/justice-department-trump-classified.html

The intensifying inquiry suggests that the Justice Department is examining the role of Mr. Trump and other officials in his White House in their handling of sensitive materials during the final stages of his administration.

In recent days, the Justice Department has taken a series of steps showing that its investigation has progressed beyond the preliminary stages. Prosecutors issued a subpoena to the National Archives and Records Administration to obtain the boxes of classified documents, according to the two people familiar with the matter, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the ongoing investigation.

The authorities have also made interview requests to people who worked in the White House in the final days of Mr. Trump’s presidency, according to one of the people

Ah well, nevertheless.

You know he's going to come back with, "What boxes?  I've seen a lot of boxes.  We hired movers.  How should I know which boxes moved?  I never moved anything.  I'm sure it was a mistake."  It'll work.  

3 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Ah well, nevertheless.

You know he's going to come back with, "What boxes?  I've seen a lot of boxes.  We hired movers.  How should I know which boxes moved?  I never moved anything.  I'm sure it was a mistake."  It'll work.  

unless some docs are missing and they get found in the wrong hands. can't dodge that shit (at least I don't think)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

unless some docs are missing and they get found in the wrong hands. can't dodge that shit (at least I don't think)

He's a mob boss.  He knows that he never touches anything.  He can always find some stooge to touch it for him.  "How'd that list of agents the Russians wanted get in my desk? I don't know, I never touch any document.  Better ask Mark Meadows - Oh, Mark doesn't work for me anymore?  Must be one of the other spineless lackeys.  But it wasn't me.  No how, no way." 

We've seen it before.  I hope I'm wrong, but past experience tells me not to get my hopes up.

Edited by Chad Fuck
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Good news from the NYT

Great news. They’re going to look into the possibility of doing something about something that everyone can see was totally wrong. Maybe after a lengthy examination they’ll decide to actually do something about it.

I’m not holding my breath.

47 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

200.gif

Everytime I see this GIF I simultaneously laugh because it's objectively funny, especially when the banner comes down before he hits the button, but it also angers me because it's been true so many times and has not mattered even a little bit.  Fuck.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Everytime I see this GIF I simultaneously laugh because it's objectively funny, especially when the banner comes down before he hits the button, but it also angers me because it's been true so many times and has not mattered even a little bit.  Fuck.

Thing is, though, we really haven't got him, yet.  Mueller and the Impeachments(R) were never going to result in any real consequences for Trump.  And there really hasn't been much to go on, except armchair prosecutors screaming "INDICT" and "CONVICT" and "WHY NOT DONE" without any basis in reality. 

Edited by TwiceHorn

10 minutes ago, Native Horn said:

He'd still get 70 million votes.

Per the recent GOP candidate who won his primary from jail, as long as Trump hasn't been convicted...

NARRATOR: He won't be.

...he can be on a ballot.

So dead or alive, jailed or bailed, he's going to get votes.

• Rage+1 2

4 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:
1 hour ago, Native Horn said:

He's gonna be a write in candidate for decades after he's dead. Trumpkins either a) won't believe he's dead, b) claim the Clintons murdered him, or c) will count on his resurrection from beyond the grave.

That's likely accurate AF.  He'll actually, accidentally, be a huge anchor for them once his fat ass is in the ground.  Of course, in this timeline, the fat fuck will live til 100. 

• Rage+1 1

He could probably grift more by not running, but the grift is secondary to the narcissism. His narcissism will not allow him to not run.

edit: the best possible outcome for the good of the country is he drops dead, right now. But its a strong consolation that Desantis, Abbot, Rubio, Cruz, or whatever POS thinks he's next will get fucked over if he survives until 2024.

Edited by High Plains Drifter

2 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:
3 hours ago, Native Horn said:

He's gonna be a write in candidate for decades after he's dead. Trumpkins either a) won't believe he's dead, b) claim the Clintons murdered him, or c) will count on his resurrection from beyond the grave.

This is 100% truth.

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement