A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

Any chance his narcissism would not allow him to have to run and compete for the nomination, that he expects to be essentially coronated by the RNC?

kinda like briles refusing to interview for the Texas job?

follow ups- would the RNC bend the knee like that for him?  And, if not, what would he do?

would be something if he didn’t run at first, someone else like desantis wins enough primaries to gain the presumptive nomination, then he runs the coup play and has his people announce that they don’t have to vote for Ron, that trump wants the nomination, they give it to him, and lots of republicans claim he can’t do that- right before they claim he can do it in the general election. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

So... 85% of the meat sold in America is imported per that vapid twat? Do I even need to spend 15 seconds fact checking that claim to know it's pure bullshit?

This is where the dipshit got the 85% figure.  

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/01/03/fact-sheet-the-biden-harris-action-plan-for-a-fairer-more-competitive-and-more-resilient-meat-and-poultry-supply-chain/

Four large meat-packing companies control 85 percent of the beef market. In poultry, the top four processing firms control 54 percent of the market. And in pork, the top four processing firms control about 70 percent of the market. The meatpackers and processors buy from farmers and sell to retailers like grocery stores, making them a key bottleneck in the food supply chain.

• Hook 'Em 1

1. Its more like 85% of beef is raised in the us (she's got her numbers exactly backward).  Most imported beef is trimmings that is ground for fast food. For actual steaks, its probably above 95% raised in US. So, in other words, complete lie.

2. Come on carbon monoxide poisoning.

3. Come on hair or dress catching on fire.

4. Why isn't the smoke alarm going off?

5. Those steaks weren't ready to turn yet. Doesn't she know TFG likes them well done?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Any chance his narcissism would not allow him to have to run and compete for the nomination, that he expects to be essentially coronated by the RNC?

kinda like briles refusing to interview for the Texas job?

follow ups- would the RNC bend the knee like that for him?  And, if not, what would he do?

would be something if he didn’t run at first, someone else like desantis wins enough primaries to gain the presumptive nomination, then he runs the coup play and has his people announce that they don’t have to vote for Ron, that trump wants the nomination, they give it to him, and lots of republicans claim he can’t do that- right before they claim he can do it in the general election. 

The Republican bylaws allow the delegates to disregard the primaries and select the nominee at the convention. There were at least a few leaders who recommended doing so to deny Trump the nomination in 2016

Edited by Sawbonz

4 hours ago, Frank Erwin said:

Yeah she needs to burn those steaks and pour ketchup over them to please Trump's poorly formed palate

never forget that on his infrequent trips overseas, his staffers had to hustle to get out front of any items on menus that might be too “challenging”.

they also hid veggies in his mashed potatoes. like how my dog eats his meds in peanut butter. almost exactly the same. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

never forget that on his infrequent trips overseas, his staffers had to hustle to get out front of any items on menus that might be too “challenging”.

they also hid veggies in his mashed potatoes. like how my dog eats his meds in peanut butter. almost exactly the same. 

Yep. He’s a fucking child. Just make him a burger when he dines in, say, Japan.

Also for a Japan visit his staffers asked the Navy to hide the USS John McCain from view so it wouldn’t upset the toddler in chief. 

5 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Yep. He’s a fucking child. Just make him a burger when he dines in, say, Japan India.

Also for a Japan visit his staffers asked the Navy to hide the USS John McCain from view so it wouldn’t upset the toddler in chief. 

FIFY

5 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Yep. He’s a fucking child. Just make him a burger when he dines in, say, Japan.

trump would have asked Putin to sink the uss John McCain, had he seen it 

Imagine if they named a warship after this guy.   Who would want to serve on it?  Who would refuse?   

Would enemy fire or friendly fire sink it first?  Or would it just ground itself on some sandbar far from any real action?  

Be retired out of service early and turned into a floating Trump resort for the deplorables?

26 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

Imagine if they named a warship after this guy.   Who would want to serve on it?  Who would refuse?   

Would enemy fire or friendly fire sink it first?  Or would it just ground itself on some sandbar far from any real action?  

Be retired out of service early and turned into a floating Trump resort for the deplorables?

961.png

53 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

They wouldn't be able to launch it due to bone spurs on the keel.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

Fuck off Jack. I'm a Watson guy anyway.

Tom Watson, who famously won an Open at Turnberry (1977) and famously did not (2009), has logged a number of rounds with Trump. Watson has a gig with the R&A as its “global ambassador for the Open.” The five-time Open champion has said that Turnberry, since becoming a Trump property in 2014, has never been better.

Jack has always been a crafty, self-marketer who cashed many a check on his image as a straight arrow family man. Nothing was more important to him than Barbara and their kids/grand kids. At 82 he must be wanting to sell some more Golden Bear polos at MAGA rallies to pull this shit. As embarrassing as it was when Jack endorsed Trump in the lead up to the 2020 election, this is far, far worse. Makes me wonder if they're not jointly involved in some course development properties.

He's a "student of the game," huh Jack? Is that what you mean by learning new ways to cheat at golf? Nicklaus and Norman were my two favorite golfers in the '80s. Now they can both go EABODs.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

48 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Jack has always been a crafty, self-marketer who cashed many a check on his image as a straight arrow family man. Nothing was more important to him than Barbara and their kids/grand kids. At 82 he must be wanting to sell some more Golden Bear polos at MAGA rallies to pull this shit. As embarrassing as it was when Jack endorsed Trump in the lead up to the 2020 election, this is far, far worse. Makes me wonder if they're not jointly involved in some course development properties.

He's a "student of the game," huh Jack? Is that what you mean by learning new ways to cheat at golf? Nicklaus and Norman were my two favorite golfers in the '80s. Now they can both go EABODs.

It’s very disappointing. His course at Muirfield is beautiful and the Memorial Tournament is a big deal. It’s the only golf tournament I’ve ever attended but it’s a blast. But Jack should stick to what he knows and not comment on politics.

9 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Tom Watson, who famously won an Open at Turnberry (1977) and famously did not (2009), has logged a number of rounds with Trump. Watson has a gig with the R&A as its “global ambassador for the Open.” The five-time Open champion has said that Turnberry, since becoming a Trump property in 2014, has never been better.

Tom doesn't open his mouth and spout out political shit -- that I'm aware of anyways.

1 minute ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Perhaps, but if he's playing multiple rounds of golf w/ dotard....he's a piece of shit. 

I'd play with Trump and talk or jingle change during his backswing and walk all over his line on the green. I think I'd also pull a Connery Bond thing from GOLDFINGER and bust him for playing the wrong ball.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Look man, Texas (and I mean DFW) is home to the greatest group of 3 golfers ever born. And Lee Trevino was one hell of a story to even make it to one pga tournament, much less win 6 majors. I was always team Trevino and also grew up on hogan irons.

F Nicklaus 

sidenote : you have the great dfw 3, now you have spieth and scheffler knocking on the door. What is it in the water up there ???

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I'd play with Trump and talk or jingle change during his backswing and walk all over his line on the green. I think I'd also pull a Connery Bond thing from GOLDFINGER and bust him for playing the wrong ball.

While he parks his cart in front or over your ball on the green. 

25 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I would absolutely agree to play a round of golf with Trump. It would be very awkward and we probably wouldn't finish 18, but I'd have to do it if given the opportunity.

I’d yell ‘fore’ on every one of his shots. !!!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

Meanwhile, I'd let all of you know where/when it was going down and I'd want this to happen:

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement