A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

16 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Running for what office? I’m pretty sure his career in politics is over. 

nah. he can drop to knees at a Trump rally and blow the orange Jesus with a bible in each hand,  an ar-15 shoved up his ass and all will be forgiven. 

• Haha 2

I’d go back to Indiana someday for another donut. And I typically steer clear of sweets

https://record.goshen.edu/2020/02/37637-history-of-heavenly-donut-turned-amish-crack

It’s a powdered donut that self identifies as a tres leches cake. Damn, they’re sublime.

Edited by Willfully Horn
Douh!

Guest Lobo

Tres Leche?  Does Mike Pence know Spanish is being spoken in Indiana?  

Carnac/ (holds envelope to forehead)..."Tres Leche" (stares at card) "I think if my Spanish is correct, this is 'Three Milkings'."  

Carnac/ (opens envelope, pauses)..."What Mike Pence wants to perform on Donald, Eric, and Don, Jr."  

Edited by Lobo

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Huh.

He also said: "My fellow, Republicans, for our country, for our future, for our children and our grandchildren, we must move forward, united."

Sounds like Pence is hoping to position himself as a leader in whatever GOP claws its way out of the ashes of the MAGA and non-MAGA types destroying themselves over the next few elections primaries.

Dunno which thread to put this so I’ll leave it here...

I had a dream last night where I was in a car that Trump was driving. There was a stack of napkins sitting on the middle console.

One of the passengers in the backed why he had some many napkins.

I responded first, saying he needed to stuff those down his pants to make his dick looked bigger.

He told me get out of car, and then I leaned over and punched him with a knuckle to the temple. 

• Haha 1

image.thumb.png.b916e69a5e0b1f112faa55a092778a1d.png

Does he just pick his clothes up off the floor and put them on? Good grief

His front butt is getting larger and his man parts are atrophying further, so I guess that’s how you get those weird creases. Also, taper those pants! Dude is a national disgrace.

On 6/2/2021 at 4:29 PM, atomheartbevo said:

As somebody who does web development on the side (and did it full time here and there over the last 15 years), this whole thing just shocks the hell out of me.

You have a guy, Trump, who had millions of followers on social media platforms (even discounting the bot followers).  He loses those platforms, and needs somewhere for his Creedesque thoughts to reside.

That's automatic traffic. It's not hypothetical traffic, it's traffic from day one, especially since you won't even have to advertise it

Loose Lips Sink Ships | My Style | Pinterest | Lips, Sinks and Ships

6 hours ago, SizzleChest said:

Brandon? I'mma take your word for it. The enhance enhance enhance is not something that's going to happen here. Blech.

Out of the WH, and employees that would assist an angry vindictive man (w/o substantial compensation) are likely not thick on the ground. Secret Service must have some serious receipts, though.

The really astonishing thing about his suits, and particularly his trousers, is the complete lack of crease.

A guy like him, and you know it was the case in the White House, should have a valet to put his pants up for him, in a pants press if need be, and to insure that they are nicely pressed every morning.

Instead, as noted, it looks like someone hung them on a wire hanger or he picked em up off the floor.

If his pants were creased, they wouldn't look so baggy.

12 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

image.thumb.png.b916e69a5e0b1f112faa55a092778a1d.png

Does he just pick his clothes up off the floor and put them on? Good grief

4 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

image.jpeg.57e7665f30be4f9e66fb533469b06055.jpeg

KKKris KKKross

Some of them try to crime but they can't crime like this
Some of them try to crime but they can't 

'Cause I'm the Biggity Biggity Biggity Biggity Mac Daddy
The Biggity Biggity Biggity Biggity Mac
'Cause I'm the Biggity Biggity Biggity Biggity Mac Daddy

The Biggity Biggity Biggity Biggity Mac

Edited by brown water
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

Guest Lobo
1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

He sounded and looked bad. 

I get how you mumble and confuse "defend" for "defund"...but you can tell when he sorta gives up on sentences.  He sees a run-on sentence on the teleprompter and just decides to truncate it as, "You have to do (stares)......all these other things."  Do you think they just load that shit in verbatim for him nowadays because they know he's gonna say that anyway or is he still ad-libbing/editing down shit on the fly?  

4 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

He sounded and looked bad. 

Before the speech had even started, every conservative on Twitter was talking about how great he sounded. The Trump hashtag was nonstop “best he’s ever sounded” or “still sharp”.  Coordinated and full of shit. They all have the same 300k followers. 

4 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

They’re not on backwards. Trump wears diapers. He has pants specifically made to accommodate this. 

And extra wide pant legs in case the diaper fills up and he has to let some waterfall down his legs - discretely of course.  
Mums the turd.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Brandywine said:

This is what concerns me with Trump. His crimes will be handed some penalty that he’ll probably not pay or will just go away. And within a couple of weeks be forgotten. 

And even if trump is asked about any fines (by him or others), he will claim it’s chump change that was paid to make it go away. 

14 minutes ago, Bookman said:

Can't believe so many Americans think this dipshit is some kind of alpha-male. What does that say about them?

The question that comes to my mind 90% of the time when people follow someone for supposedly being "alpha". Most of the time, genuine Betas don't know who to actually follow, because genuinely "Alpha" people don't actually need any fucking followers, and don't pave a road for them. The people most worth following do, in fact, have followers, but typically not that many.

• Like 2

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement