A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

12 minutes ago, lmao said:

Not sure where to put this, but:

A year later and this comes out.  If true, it would have been known within days of the incident. Neck Barr was seen visiting the front lines prior to the assault.   I call bullshit on this noise.  

Edited by Heisenberg
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

What a bunch of gaslighting bullshittery.

Check out the contradictions between the headline and the subheading-
8e14ec1437daae7f2bac7b13b90e565b.jpg

They sped up the process so much that the fence didn’t get put up until two days after his nonsense.

I mean we saw it happen live and forgive me if I don’t believe an IG appointed by Trump.

Apparently Trump decided to saunter around with an upside down bible to hold a photo op concurrently as police were pepper spraying protesters who just happened to be in the way of Trump's path and also serendipitously in the way of the fence the police were erecting at that moment of Trump's march.

Bill Barr himself got off his fat ass and went there in person on that very day and walked with Trump.
f87582389a57f56c0142b3086562cb74.jpg

Also -

”The inspector general did not seek interviews with other key agencies and senior Trump administration officials, including leaders of the Secret Service, White House aides, or Attorney General Bill Barr."

Boy, that sounds like a real thorough investigation there.

TL;DR -

giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Yeah, General Mark Milley admitted that he shouldn’t have been part of the photo op and apologized for his role in it. We all saw what happened. That report is bullshit. 

So this whole thing is a conspiracy? 

14 hours ago, lmao said:

The IG who issued that report is a respected DC official from the Obama years fwiw.

E3eBITAWQAY_bYs.png

I think both can be true.  They were clearing the park to allow the fence install and dotard saw his chance and decided to walk over there to antagonize people anyway.  Either way, we all saw what happened in real life.  I'll believe my lying eyes.

• Hook 'Em 3

15 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

What a bunch of gaslighting bullshittery.

Check out the contradictions between the headline and the subheading-
8e14ec1437daae7f2bac7b13b90e565b.jpg

They sped up the process so much that the fence didn’t get put up until two days after his nonsense.

I mean we saw it happen live and forgive me if I don’t believe an IG appointed by Trump.

Apparently Trump decided to saunter around with an upside down bible to hold a photo op concurrently as police were pepper spraying protesters who just happened to be in the way of Trump's path and also serendipitously in the way of the fence the police were erecting at that moment of Trump's march.

Bill Barr himself got off his fat ass and went there in person on that very day and walked with Trump.
f87582389a57f56c0142b3086562cb74.jpg

Also -

Boy, that sounds like a real thorough investigation there.

TL;DR -

giphy.gif

We have people spreading this nonsensical stuff and some people will believe the above stuff completely. I was able to listen to many of the protestors who were forcibly removed from Lafayette Square on Bible photo opp day due to protesting there for an entire week at this exact time a year ago. Anyone that honest to God believes that was not the reason for violently removing protestors has absolutely had their mind pulled into the conspiracy rabbit hole or the death cult one. 

i believe the statement in the headline is true.  i believe they didn't clear the park for a trump bible photo op.  i believe they had no idea why they were clearing it, but they were told what to do and how to do it.  a lot of them probably feel fucking stupid that it was for a trump bible photo op, and this type of nonsense is the best way to justify it.

the fencing part is lulz though.  give me a fucking break.

• Hook 'Em 5

30 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

This man was and is a traitor 

look, i know it's easy to pick out one specific person and overgeneralize his hyperbolic feelings, and just assume a lot of people feel the same way.

wake me up when his supporters start making shirts that say "i'd rather be russian than democrat".

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

look, i know it's easy to pick out one specific person and overgeneralize his hyperbolic feelings, and just assume a lot of people feel the same way.

wake me up when his supporters start making shirts that say "i'd rather be russian than democrat".

I’m ain’t falling for no banana in the tailpipe 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

Does Biden's lifting sanctions on Russia worry you?

2 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

i believe the statement in the headline is true.  i believe they didn't clear the park for a trump bible photo op.  i believe they had no idea why they were clearing it, but they were told what to do and how to do it.  a lot of them probably feel fucking stupid that it was for a trump bible photo op, and this type of nonsense is the best way to justify it.

the fencing part is lulz though.  give me a fucking break.

Members of the National Guard expressed their disgust at being ordered to use offensive measures against peaceful protesters. 

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Stop reading Fox News and start thinking for yourself.

I don't. It isn't a binary choice between boomercon Fox and wine-aunt CNN. They are infotainment outlets. 

36 minutes ago, lmao said:

Does Biden's lifting sanctions on Russia worry you?

Yes, we should keep sanctions on Russia. At the same time, I have no idea what their strategy is regarding Russia. I think Russia is a gloried gas station run by a crime family. I don't know the answer. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Few more details

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/10/us/politics/justice-department-leaks-trump-administration.html

Apple only gave over metadata and account names, but no photos, emails, or other such documents.

Trump's DOJ also put Apple under a gag order so that they couldn't inform anybody about it.

well this is definitely fine and ok.

also i don't like that the nyt says, "including a minor".  none of it is ok.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It’s so funny, while Trump was screaming about spygate he was literally doing a spygate.  Omg do you think there’s a pattern?

Everything they complain/accuse about they are actually doing. It’s a dead giveaway.

If they claim Biden drove drunk and killed a 5 year old it’s because they just drove drunk and killed a 5 year old.  

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Everything they complain/accuse about they are actually doing. It’s a dead giveaway.

Except when they complain about Hunter getting coked up and using his hog leg with multiple women at the same time.

Because I'm pretty sure none of the Trump clan has anything approaching that thing.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Except when they complain about Hunter getting coked up and using his hog leg with multiple women at the same time.

Because I'm pretty sure none of the Trump clan has anything approaching that thing.

What pisses me off about the Hunter thing is Joe gave his son compassion & rehab, not prison, for his drug use which is how everyone should be treated. As we all know Joe was an integral part in the 94 crime bill which locked up people for petty drug 'crime' & he also fired staffers for using (possibly legal) marijuana. He should treat American citizens the same way he treated his son. It's total bullshit & you can't bring it up or you get labeled an Orange Dickcheese or whatever supporter. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

If they claim Biden drove drunk and killed a 5 year old it’s because they just drove drunk and killed a 5 year old.  

I've been hearing a lot of people on social media say that Joe Biden was overserved at a local establishment last night and on the way home spent the entire ride yelling at his Uber driver that the Horns are going undefeated this year and that Nick Saban is the devil. Again, it's just what I've heard people say about Joe Biden.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Little Adam Schiff? That's the best Trump could come up with?  Is that unhinged senility/gonorhhea-ridden shitheap even trying to come up with nicknames anymore?  Schiff is about 6' tall and regular build.  Not an imposing figure, especially with his usual vocal tone.  But not "little" in any way.  

I think it comes down to the fact that Trump doesn't understand how bullying is supposed to work.  We all know that bullying is basically just a projection of the bully's own insecurities onto would-be victims.  But after the "victim" fights back, you don't double down on the original insult/threat.  You either change it, or more preferably, move onto another potential victim.  Seriously, Trump can't get even get being an asshole correct.  

16 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

This man was and is a traitor 

I simply do not have the vocabulary to accurately describe my hatred and disgust for this man. Just purely inexcusable behavior from an "adult", much less A FORMER FUCKING PRESIDENT! 

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement