A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

On 6/12/2021 at 7:04 AM, Walden Ponderer said:

Don't be ridiculous. He had sequiturs. People, some people are saying, they were the best sequiturs ever.

You don’t even know what a sequitur is, do you?

no…..but many people do.  And they’re the ones sequituring

Lara Trump:  Time to start shooting illegal aliens at the border. She's urging Americans living near to the southern border to 'arm up, get guns' and prepare to 'take matters into their own hands' against migrants.

https://www.businessinsider.com/lara-trump-americans-near-mexico-border-arm-up-against-migrants-2021-6

6 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Lara Trump:  Time to start shooting illegal aliens at the border. She's urging Americans living near to the southern border to 'arm up, get guns' and prepare to 'take matters into their own hands' against migrants.

https://www.businessinsider.com/lara-trump-americans-near-mexico-border-arm-up-against-migrants-2021-6

Icono just came. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

These folks have been there (at this conclusion) for quite some time. They’re just gleefully saying the quiet part out loud.

Maybe 4 years ago, I listened to a W Texas deputy at a community bbq fundraiser talk about how the rifle being raffled off would be perfect for a trip down to the border to take care of wetbacks. This sort of thing gives them a fucking boner. Because they’re sick fucks.
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

59 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Well, Trump and Ted Nugent were advocating for shooting Hillary Clinton so that’s sort of small potatoes by comparison. Trump supporters who assaulted the Capitol on Jan 6 who wanted to kill Mike Pence and Nancy Pelosi in an attempted coup makes that look pretty mild. 

2 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Maybe Ann Coulter 2.0 ought to grab a firearm and take position along the border if she's(it) that's passionate about it. 

GOP: WHEN IS LARA TRUMP GOING TO THE BORDER?!?!?! 

55 minutes ago, Red Five said:

It’s been awhile since I’ve picked up a Bible, but I believe that’s what Jesus would want us to do.

image.thumb.jpeg.5b5a4fa001af65e0dde89b2d7edb9b9f.jpeg

Maybe you had it the wrong way. If you turn it over and read it backwards, it def says to shoot all brown people. 

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

It’s been awhile since I’ve picked up a Bible, but I believe that’s what Jesus would want us to do.

Leviticus 19:33-34

“‘When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. “

Well, since we native born Americans have no issue with shooting each other indiscriminately, one could argue that shooting migrants at the border is bible compliant. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Covri said:

Who the fuck is Lara Trump? 

The only person dumb enough to marry the morally and intellectually bankrupt, Eric Trump.  The only U.S. citizen every found complicit by a court of law in defrauding a Children's Cancer Charity.  

My god, I just realized.  Their children are genetically predisposed to growing up to become the dumbest 23-chromosome holding adults in the Nation.  

41 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

How many loans did this asshole need?

The answer to your question is “all of them”  he needs all the loans.

Also, nothing to see here.  Both sides do it.  Why just last week I took out a 800 billion dollar loan from Freddie Mac at unbelievable terms.  You all should be doing this too you bunch of educated, elitist, Democrat libtards.  Now let me go back to my double wide and hang my confederate flag next to my front door that has a giant Q painted on it.

One issue I have with the article is the following line below.  WTF does his sister’s features have to do with any of this.  Just thought that was a weird thing to put in the article.

“Meyer, who shares her brother’s slight build, porcelain features and dark chestnut hair, lobbied Freddie Mac in person on behalf of Kushner Companies”

Edited by Beantown Express 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 1

20 hours ago, Js1 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.5b5a4fa001af65e0dde89b2d7edb9b9f.jpeg

Maybe you had it the wrong way. If you turn it over and read it backwards, it def says to shoot all brown people. 

I will start believing when that Bible spurts flames that quickly spread to his entire worthless body and incinerate it into a pile of ash that quickly disperses with the wind.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

22 hours ago, Js1 said:

Icono just came. 

2 minutes ago, AnTiM said:

I will start believing when that Bible spurts flames that quickly spread to his entire worthless body and incinerate it into a pile of ash that quickly disperses with the wind.

I just came.

2 hours ago, AnTiM said:

If ever there was an opportunity for a God to show A) that he exists and B) he is not the biggest deadbeat, negligent parent figure in the history of the universe, this was it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Did anyone catch the Newsmax commercial on ESPN during the Super Regional last night? They were conducting a poll on whether Trump should be allowed back on Facebook, and it was one of those shitty scam polls where you had to text something to a 5 digit number and it probably charges you $5.00 or something. Anyway, there was this full screen picture of Dotard, and next to it it said "Text BETA to 12345 to make your voice heard!" I wish I had snapped a pic before it went off screen. I picture some pissed off secretly liberal PA who hates his job snickering behind the production board as that ad ran. 

• Haha 1

just came to post that. I think he was already in declining health and being potus propped him up a bit with whatever they give presidents to keep them going. but then he got covid and my bet is it's accelerating whatever underlying issues he has.

or least a boy can dream.

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

I don’t know how often he’s on camera anymore, but I’d like it if there ends up being footage of him dropping dead.  
because I’d like to see it, I’d like the proof for the inevitable faked death theories that will arise, and I’d like to see it win an Oscar for best documentary, short form. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

He's going to live to be 99.

He's running in 2024.

He will win.  Easily.  Because 1) 45% of America is made up of moronic proto fascists, 2) voter suppression will take care of a good chunk of opposition voting, and 3) state legislatures/governors/potentates give the power will simply invalidate state election results, handing MAGA the win.

I reach all of these conclusions because......this fucking timeline, man.

13 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

He's going to live to be 99.

He's running in 2024.

He will win.  Easily.  Because 1) 45% of America is made up of moronic proto fascists, 2) voter suppression will take care of a good chunk of opposition voting, and 3) state legislatures/governors/potentates give the power will simply invalidate state election results, handing MAGA the win.

I reach all of these conclusions because......this fucking timeline, man.

Save me a spot on the ledge. I’ll only need it for a minute or two before I decide to jump. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Well, I’d like to see America wriggle itself back from the ledge of this imminent apocalypse!

*America wriggles itself back easily*

Ah!  Well, nevertheless.

HE ALREADY LOST AS AN INCUMBENT AND HIS PARTY LOST THE ENTIRE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PLUS TWO STATES THAT HAVE BEEN REPUBLICAN FOR 50 YEARS!  STOP TRYING TO MAKE “FETCH” HAPPEN!

2laJCL.gif

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

Well, I’d like to see America wriggle itself back from the ledge of this imminent apocalypse!

Ah!  Well, nevertheless.

HE ALREADY LOST AS AN INCUMBENT AND HIS PARTY LOST THE ENTIRE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PLUS TWO STATES THAT HAVE BEEN REPUBLICAN FOR 50 YEARS!  STOP TRYING TO MAKE “FETCH” HAPPEN!

Sorry, I'd read your reply, but I don't have power because we have a non-functioning power grid in a failed state that, instead of taking real measures to take care of the basics of actual governance, is doubling down on how MAGA it can be and yammering on about building a wall and shit, and scheduling a special session to make sure they can pull up the ladder to stop people who might vote them out of office.

So, you know, I'll have to get back to you.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Ah!  Well, nevertheless.

He's not even 1/16th the man Grover Cleveland is either - the only one to lose and then win again.   Plus Cleveland is pretty much praised by historians for honesty, integrity, adherence to his morals and defying party boundaries, and effective leadership.

Sounds like nothing like the fat narcissist. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement