A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

All it will take is for the orangutan in chief to include the word "storm" in a tweet. 

May not even be intentional, just an innocuous "My inauguration was larger, and we even had a rain storm to deal with" or something. 

The loons on the right, from Y'all Qaeda to the cosplay army will rise up in some sort of disorganized cluster fuck that our actual soldiers and law enforcement will have to deal with. 

One word, and people will be injured as a final stroke of chaos at the small hands of this fragile egoed sociopath. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, NWBuck said:

All it will take is for the orangutan in chief to include the word "storm" in a tweet. 

May not even be intentional, just an innocuous "My inauguration was larger, and we even had a rain storm to deal with" or something. 

The loons on the right, from Y'all Qaeda to the cosplay army will rise up in some sort of disorganized cluster fuck that our actual soldiers and law enforcement will have to deal with. 

One word, and people will be injured as a final stroke of chaos at the small hands of this fragile egoed sociopath. 

Stephen Miller will get him to use the word "storm".  Or Flynn will.  Or Powell.

It could be subtle, or it could be like this

kje06oft_1pzsltq_1o0sov8.png

15 minutes ago, Bookman said:

It's January 1, 2021, and let's not forget Trump's fundamental message:

"What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening,”

Your votes don't count. 

What I am seeing is a shit ton of Trump signs, banners etc. still on display and I have to wonder if half the people in this country can possibly be this fkn stupid.  I am starting to hope that the rally Trump is calling for develops into the biggest display of looting, arson, and violence we have ever seen.  Maybe then some of these morons will come to their senses  or enough will be killed for the rest to understand that trying to overthrow our elected government is not really a good idea. 

• Hook 'Em 2

34 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Here's a small doom scrolling thread by Bill Kristol if you want to start your new year on a less happy note. I've spoilered the majority in case you're not into that.

Reveal hidden contents

this is where the burn-it-down/#bothsides guys really shine, I think

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, AnTiM said:

What I am seeing is a shit ton of Trump signs, banners etc. still on display and I have to wonder if half the people in this country can possibly be this fkn stupid.  I am starting to hope that the rally Trump is calling for develops into the biggest display of looting, arson, and violence we have ever seen.  Maybe then some of these morons will come to their senses  or enough will be killed for the rest to understand that trying to overthrow our elected government is not really a good idea. 

Oh Facebook trumptards would blame it on antifa and Soros and crisis actors like they always do. God fucking dammit I hate these people so fucking much. It was funny when aggys were doing weird aggy things in college station all these years. Now these idiots are trying to overthrow the government. Un fucking real. And can some Jordan Kleppar like dude go interview the proud boys and have every question be “what’re the 3 branches of government?” And watch them get stumped on the easiest question on U.S. government 101

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

Oh Facebook trumptards would blame it on antifa and Soros and crisis actors like they always do. God fucking dammit I hate these people so fucking much. It was funny when aggys were doing weird aggy things in college station all these years. Now these idiots are trying to overthrow the government. Un fucking real. And can some Jordan Kleppar like dude go interview the proud boys and have every question be “what’re the 3 branches of government?” And watch them get stumped on the easiest question on U.S. government 101

Yeah, somehow I think the folks who want Civil War and “secede” won’t be fazed by a bit of fire and violence in Washington aimed at “the Swamp,” “elites”, and of course—- Black people.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Anastasis said:

I’ll be god damned if bill Kristol is the first thing I read in 2021. 

Same here - I appreciate @Mrs Whiggins keeping up with that ghoul. Someone has to do it.

Spoiler

Kristol Klown is engaging in a bit of a straw man argument re: the Insurrection Act - (i.e., Insurrection Act is a concern, but the military not in favor).  

There is zero chance the military (not the clowns out there LARPing) will act to usurp the Election for a potato-head on his way out of office. 

• immamac changed the title to A story about a pathetic man's downfall
  • Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement