A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

On 5/18/2022 at 2:04 PM, Blotto said:

Trump loses 2016 Iowa caucuses and accuses Cruz of voter fraud, presumably by republicans

Trump loses 2020 election, and accuses Democrats of voter fraud

Trump candidate in danger of losing 2022 primaries, yup more voter fraud, once again presumably by republicans. 

And yet trumptards enthusiastically believe his bullshit. I have to assume they believe his bullshit, because the alternative is just admitting they are in favor overthrowing elections because Trump is more important than democracy.

So best case scenario they are all stupid fucking morons

dumbest people alive, just look at our local maga gqp posters 

• Hook 'Em 3

29 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

dumbest people alive, just look at our local maga gqp posters 

yup. @Johnny Sack must believe trump always wins. And when he loses, its always because of fraud. Because otherwise sack would be actively supporting a man who is overthrowing democracy just so Johnny's taxes can be lower. 

• Like 1

On 5/18/2022 at 2:14 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Fuck.

My kids will get at least one copy of that book for a birthday or Christmas present.  Or hell, just a "hey, your kids should read this and be informed".

fuck.

Well, you know what to do.

dbeuVz.gif

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, AnTiM said:

Aw Hell, I always wanted to go visit some shithole dictatorship country where you have to fear for your life every day and now I am banned?  

This is akin to Roseanne Barr putting me on her "do not date or have sex with" list.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Just the former president broadcasting "Civil War" on social media. That's how ya make America great again, Americans murdering each other. And you know ol' Bone Spurs is going to be right there on the front lines like it was Vietnam or Jan 6.

https://www.msn.com/en-US/news/politics/donald-trumps-civil-war-post-sparks-backlash-beyond-dangerous/ar-AAXBQua?ocid=sapphireappshare

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 3

13 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

This is up there with "Dominican Republic joins allied effort in WWII."  Who gives a shit?  He's a gnat, and will be swatted away with zero effort.  There is no "rupture."  There is one party - MAGA.  Everything else is just pretending.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

Pence doesnt even have a puncher’s chance against dotard.

Nor against anyone else. He didn’t run in 2016 because he had no shot. He got appointed to be Trump’s VP. That’s the height of his political career. The fact that he’s still willing to show his face at GOP political events when Trump’s followers were out to kill him on 1/6/21 shows us what a sniveling, spineless douchebag he is. Grow a pair, Mike. But it’s all about the grift and if there’s a dollar to be made then, well, fuck it. Get up there and talk your shit. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Just the former president broadcasting "Civil War" on social media. That's how ya make America great again, Americans murdering each other. And you know ol' Bone Spurs is going to be right there on the front lines like it was Vietnam or Jan 6.

Of course Trump will join in the war effort.......he's a bunker boy if ever there was one.

Little-known feature of Trump's Mar-a-Lago: Bomb shelters

"Mar-a-Lago’s flag pole and coat-of-arms have drawn attention, but not so much has been said about its Red Scare-era bomb shelters.

Hidden inside the hedges bordering President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate, the shelters now could provide an added sense of security for cabinet members and international leaders joining the president on his Palm Beach weekends.

In fact, Mar-a-Lago is home to three bomb shelters, along with dozens of bedrooms, more than two dozen bathrooms, two pools and a walkway that runs under South Ocean Boulevard to the beach.

The bomb shelters are no secret: Cereal heiress Marjorie Merriweather Post, who built Mar-a-Lago in 1927, had the bomb shelters installed during the Korean War. "

Source: https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/news/local/2017/08/10/little-known-feature-trump-s/7803682007/

26 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Is it wrong to hope someone shoots up the event?

Yes, in my opinion it is.

John Lewis said that "nonviolence is one of those immutable principles from which we cannot and must not deviate."

For those that argue that violence has been present as long as human existence, I would not disagree. However, were it not for nonviolence we would never have survived. At some point, it must stop or this planet will no longer be populated by humans. That may be a long moral arc and the work it requires hard, but persistence and dedication can build living monuments instead of stone ones.

My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings.....

• Hook 'Em 3

58 minutes ago, RPM said:

Prepare yourselves for a lot of "I don't recall" answers.

IANAL but I would ask Donald about the cognitive test he took while he was president and ask him if he can remember man woman person camera TV to this day. Let him tell the court how good his memory is so that when he seemingly can't recall any details about this case he can get called on it. Hopefully he'll pull a few good men on the stand.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Prepare yourselves for a lot of "I don't recall" answers.

IANAL but I would ask Donald about the cognitive test he took while he was president and ask him if he can remember man woman person camera TV to this day. Let him tell the court how good his memory is so that when he seemingly can't recall any details about this case he can get called on it. Hopefully he'll pull a few good men on the stand.

None of Trump’s lawyers will ever let him testify under oath because he’s incapable of speaking without lying. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Lawyers can't keep that up forever. Dotard might run out the clock and croak, but he'll have to testify or face prosecution eventually.

His secret love as well as the second worst worst issue of his blunt and pathetic loins won't be able to run out any clocks.

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

Lawyers can't keep that up forever. Dotard might run out the clock and croak, but he'll have to testify or face prosecution eventually.

His secret love as well as the second worst worst issue of his blunt and pathetic loins won't be able to run out any clocks.

what?

11 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

He managed to get away with it through the Mueller investigation and two impeachment trials. I don’t see how anything is going to change. Him dropping dead is our only hope. 

• Rage+1 1

11 hours ago, Underdog said:

Odds are good he comments that shooting doesn’t happen if election wasn’t rigged.  

There is a 100% chance that he ties the Uvalde school shooting to the Big Lie.  Maybe even a 500% chance.  He will ALSO say "these things didn't happen when I was your great president."  Even though:

Sutherland Springs

Las Vegas

El Paso

Pittsburgh......and several others with lesser body counts

Happened during his presidency.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement