A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

28 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Is he gone yet?

He wants violence, violence in DC. Violence to punish those he believes have done him wrong. He's going to stick around this week. After that I'm guessing it will depend upon how that goes. He's not going to go quietly as long as the behind the scenes folks are around to shapeshift. Roger's still doing stuff, all the toady appointees at the Pentagon and elsewhere are keeping their options open.

The fact that Pompeo started putting out what appears to be feelers for a future campaign gives me some confidence that all will proceed as scheduled to cert but Pompeo, while loathsome, is smart and he's spreading his chips around.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Mrs. Whiggins is right. He wants, at the very least, that there be a huge demonstration in his support. All the better if there are fires and beatings and strife to show how democracy in America is being destroyed by the removal of a would-be autocrat. 

Irony/Idiot World on fire on purpose for no discernible reason other than vanity.

If there were a rat in the White House, I'd volunteer to drown it myself. I'd be little moved by its struggles and writhing. I have never been called a cruel man.

• Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

A lot can and hopefully will change in 3 years.  Fat men in their mid/late 70s are pretty risky group.  I am also hopeful that the minute he’s out of office there is a mass exodus from Trumpism and a concerted effort by GOP leadership to subvert him.

8 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

A lot can and hopefully will change in 3 years.  Fat men in their mid/late 70s are pretty risky group.  I am also hopeful that the minute he’s out of office there is a mass exodus from Trumpism and a concerted effort by GOP leadership to subvert him.

Or he's in prison.  Or hit by a garbage truck.  Oh the possibilities.

• Hook 'Em 3

31 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

Absolutely nothing will change aside from his address.  Nothing.  Even if he doesn't run in '24 he can still say he's going to run, and keep vacuuming up money from every cuck ass sucker in this dumb ass country.  Then pass the baton to his kids so they can continue the grift and show him numbers on an ipad or whatever fucking device until the moment he dies.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

He wants violence, violence in DC. Violence to punish those he believes have done him wrong. He's going to stick around this week. After that I'm guessing it will depend upon how that goes.

He won't be able to change anything on the 6th.  He's going back to Mar-a-Lago that night.

This is all about the money, and he's probably pulling in a ton of donations right now, but once people realize on the 6th that it's over and Roberts will be swearing in Biden a few weeks later, his fundraising will take a hit, and he won't see any point in sticking around.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

He won't be able to change anything on the 6th.  He's going back to Mar-a-Lago that night.

This is all about the money, and he's probably pulling in a ton of donations right now, but once people realize on the 6th that it's over and Roberts will be swearing in Biden a few weeks later, his fundraising will take a hit, and he won't see any point in sticking around.

It’ll take a hit but a lot of his small contributors will keep on believing. That grift alone is worth keeping it up.

Just now, 956 Worldwide said:

It’ll take a hit but a lot of his small contributors will keep on believing. That grift alone is worth keeping it up.

That's the whole point of 2024, but in the meantime, he'll go back to Florida - it's warmer, and he'll be surrounded by yes men and women.  And he can charge the government for whoever is staying at his resort. 

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I like your optimism, but he's going to kick, scream, flail, tweet, and try to punish those who "failed" him every remaining second that he's still President of the United States.

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

he'll target 2022 races and amp the rhetoric to keep the spice flowing  

6 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

im all for any lawsuit that makes his life miserable 

Trump is pretty inured to civil lawsuits.  They've been a way of life for him his entire existence.  He can bluster and bullshit and preen, but when trial's coming, he can quietly settle.

A criminal case or two is gonna hit different.

20 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Trump is pretty inured to civil lawsuits.  They've been a way of life for him his entire existence.  He can bluster and bullshit and preen, but when trial's coming, he can quietly settle.

A criminal case or two is gonna hit different.

Yeah, he's just going to camp out at his pad. What are they going to do about it? He knows it's like squatting and getting someone like him removed, with Secret Service protection much less, is going to be drawn out just like every other case against him has been. It's typical of him, and why he respects/fears/admires force and forceful dictators: they shoot, poison, actually physically lock up, and execute people who go against them. Everything and every one else is bought and paid for with wealth and he's seen individual after individual buy or stall their way out of trouble. That's his world and how he lives in it.

• Hook 'Em 1

I'd love it if SS said they needed to build their own secure building at Mar a Lago and not rent from Trump, then make it as fucking ugly as possible right out in front. He's got no power to stop them now.

14 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Wait, wut? The countries purposely counting inaccurately and low are who we should emulate? I have to be misreading this. That's incredibly stupid even for his standards.

What's great about that is he bitched in the past about how other countries were undercounting all along, and now, he wants the CDC to undercount.  

MAGAland cheers.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, brown water said:

Let’s run the covid tests through dominion machines and see what comes out 

You should probably ask Fox or Newsmax...assuming they're not still in hiding from lawyers after knowingly lying to you for two months.

9 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Could this pussy cry harder?

Mr. "I don't take responsibility at all" is wanting credit for his work?

See kids, this is why you should never let anyone pay you to do their homework or take the ACT for them. They get delusions of intelligence.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

he'll target 2022 races and amp the rhetoric to keep the spice flowing  

And I love it.  Republicans are going to have to dip into their war chests to defend against each other in the primaries, rather than Democrats.

And those being primaries by Trump and Co. are going to have decide whether to attack him, or pretend he doesn't exist.

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

And I love it.  Republicans are going to have to dip into their war chests to defend against each other in the primaries, rather than Democrats.

And those being primaries by Trump and Co. are going to have decide whether to attack him, or pretend he doesn't exist.

And the Dems will wind up nominating a group of womanizers that have been carrying on affairs for 20+ years but no one bothered to vet them until a month before the general election.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to A story about a pathetic man's downfall
  • Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement