A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

20 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

That's pretty cute.  With 17 days to go, he's going to resign over this, after everything else?

More likely, it's just going to be added to his self-pardon.

I'm no lawyer, but I am quite sure Georgia has state felony laws regarding extortion.

I strolled over to the ag site. It's about like you would expect. Going from memory the general takes are that the Washington Post is garbage; the audio is not complete/has been edited to paint Trump in a bad light; the Democratic Party cheated, therefore, he is trying to 'find' illegal votes; the word 'find' is not the same as 'manufacture;' at least Trump is not a pedo/dementia sufferer/in bed with China; speaking of China, the Georgia SoS is bought and paid for by the CCP.

Another day in ag alternate reality. Also, saw bt is contributing over there. He's giving them some hell.

• Like 1

Listening to full call now. Right off the bat, laughed out loud at Trump saying going to the numbers, we had popular rallies, with 30K people and the competition had nothing, and we lost, it doesn’t make sense. This stupid fuck thinks people stupid enough to show up in person in a pandemic means shit is hilarious 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I strolled over to the ag site. It's about like you would expect. Going from memory the general takes are that the Washington Post is garbage; the audio is not complete/has been edited to paint Trump in a bad light; the Democratic Party cheated, therefore, he is trying to 'find' illegal votes; the word 'find' is not the same as 'manufacture;' at least Trump is not a pedo/dementia sufferer/in bed with China; speaking of China, the Georgia SoS is bought and paid for by the CCP.

Another day in ag alternate reality. Also, saw bt is contributing over there. He's giving them some hell.

This is why these people are lost.  Dotard has been right about one thing from day one.  He could literally murder someone in public and they wouldn't turn on him.  Death.  Cult.

53 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump is going to have to resign after this. 

He won’t resign but Nancy should convene the new Judiciary Committee and hold an impeachment vote pronto if for no other reason than to show that we still have a sliver of our democracy in tact.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Join in on the fun lol

• Haha 1

“They dropped a lot of votes in there late at night. You know that Brad”

Trump keeps bringing up his rally attendance numbers as proof he won Georgia. Haha 

“You know the internet. You know what was trending on the internet? Where’s Stacey? because they thought she’s be in jail. It’s crazy. The minimum number is 18K. But it’s probably 56K. She went back in there late at night. Let’s be honest. She stuffed the ballot boxes. They were stuffed like nobody’s ever seen before.”

(don’t know why but tape bleeps out Stacey Abrams name. I’m guessing it’s Stacey. He could be saying someone else)

17 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

“They dropped a lot of votes in there late at night. You know that Brad”

Trump keeps bringing up his rally attendance numbers as proof he won Georgia. Haha 

“You know the internet. You know what was trending on the internet? Where’s Stacey? because they thought she’s be in jail. It’s crazy. The minimum number is 18K. But it’s probably 56K. She went back in there late at night. Let’s be honest. She stuffed the ballot boxes. They were stuffed like nobody’s ever seen before.”

(don’t know why but tape bleeps out Stacey Abrams name. I’m guessing it’s Stacey. He could be saying someone else)

Some serious Captain Queeg fondling marbles shit going on there...  strawberries!!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Don't they get tired of having to correct his statements as he was kidding, this is fake, he clearly didn't mean it, blah, excuse, blah.  And I'd laugh like hell if he stepped down and Pence didn't pardon him for all the bullshit he vomited about Pence the last 4 years.  

2 hours ago, immamac said:

If the next elected congress does not take action I'm going to personally get involved in politics. I can't sit by any longer if we are going to straight up let people commit treason and subvert democracy with no punishment. If there is no accountability then this is all just a sick joke. 

You know, Fitlump won in spite of Surly.

You should be able to win because of Surly.

• Like 1

Once he takes office, wouldn't President Elect Biden have access to the secure server that the Trump administration has used to hide these types of transcripts? Not just of stuff like this Georgia call (which we'e got the actual recordings for), but Ukraine and any number of other "events".

I would imagine that these would provide more than enough evidence for the AG to pursue charges. Or at least evidence that they deleted classified documents (which is also a crime).

• Like 1

Just now, NWBuck said:

Once he takes office, wouldn't President Elect Biden have access to the secure server that the Trump administration has used to hide these types of transcripts? Not just of stuff like this Georgia call (which we'e got the actual recordings for), but Ukraine and any number of other "events".

I would imagine that these would provide more than enough evidence for the AG to pursue charges. Or at least evidence that they deleted classified documents (which is also a crime).

“For the good of the country, we have to move on blah blah blah.”

Two parties in a fight. One brings a bazooka and one brings civility. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

1 minute ago, NWBuck said:

Pardons, they are a comin.  I will honestly be shocked if he doesn’t resign and have pence pardon him. He might just be stupid enough to think he can get away with pardoning himself, but why risk it when you have a guaranteed pardon in pence?

2 hours ago, Nope said:

Can we start calling them Trump sympathizers instead of supporters?

38 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

Sycophant, bootlicker, or lickspittle.

Someone earlier coined them as Trumpanzees...  been using that on FB since seeing it.  

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, immamac said:

Once we get to Jan 6 none of this matters at all. 

I doubt Pence pardons him because of obstruction of justice things and Pence isn't a moron. I bet he lets Trump resign thinking he will pardon him and just kick him to the curb. 

I wouldn't make that bet. Not at all. Pence can't even run and clap at the same time. Kicking to the curb is a whole nother level of courage and physicality that man doesn't have.

4 minutes ago, immamac said:

Once we get to Jan 6 none of this matters at all. 

I doubt Pence pardons him because of obstruction of justice things and Pence isn't a moron. I bet he lets Trump resign thinking he will pardon him and just kick him to the curb. 

This is pretty ambitious. What have you seen that makes you think this?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

Listening to full call now. Right off the bat, laughed out loud at Trump saying going to the numbers, we had popular rallies, with 30K people and the competition had nothing, and we lost, it doesn’t make sense. This stupid fuck thinks people stupid enough to show up in person in a pandemic means shit is hilarious 

Trump: OK, thank you very much. Hello Brad and Ryan and everybody. We appreciate the time and the call. So we’ve spent a lot of time on this and if we could just go over some of the numbers, I think it’s pretty clear that we won. We won very substantially in Georgia. You even see it by rally size, frankly. We’d be getting 25-30,000 people a rally and the competition would get less than 100 people. And it never made sense.

• Hook 'Em 1

You guys are dreaming. It's the same reason Jerry Sandusky will never kill himself; warped minds like this will never give you anything that resembles guilt, remorse, admission of wrongdoing, or, in Trump's case, losing. Their brains won't allow them to. They're right; we're all wrong. He won't resign, try to get a pardon, or go quietly.

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to A story about a pathetic man's downfall
  • Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement