A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

So it was the aspartame that made Trump crazy.  And fat.  And insane.  And a sociopath.  

Do what I do kids...stick to filtered water, black coffee, unsweet tea, and booze.  

Seriously, how much money could we make on the "non-Trump diet"?  Basically avoiding everything Trump ate/drank while in office.  It would like Atkins and Paleo and South Beach all rolled up into one.   

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

SIAP, but this is just a wonderful send off; not the soft slow lingering kiss of your lover before she leaves the room, but the shove out the door, kick in the pants, suitcase thrown down the stairs good riddance. More at the link...

From the replies.

Replying to
Wow. It appears real conservatives are trying to show they have a spine. Of course they waited until after he exited stage left to do so. That is certainly a stinging rebuke. It’s too bad they didn’t have the guts to publish it before now. As a former R now I, that’s embarrassing

Spot on. Maybe if the Rs had a fucking spine, the country wouldn't have gone through utter fucking hell the last 4 years. They were silent to appease crazy, intellectually challenged dipshits who at the end of it all tried to overthrow Congress because they didn't agree with a democratic election result. That's who the R leadership was afraid of pissing off. Ohh but now the gloves come off. Pussies, the whole lot of them.

Fucking spineless motherfuckers.

Edited by crash_davis
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, crash_davis said:

From the replies.

Replying to
Wow. It appears real conservatives are trying to show they have a spine. Of course they waited until after he exited stage left to do so. That is certainly a stinging rebuke. It’s too bad they didn’t have the guts to publish it before now. As a former R now I, that’s embarrassing

Spot on. Maybe if the Rs had a fucking spine, the country wouldn't have gone through utter fucking hell the last 4 years. They were silent to appease crazy, intellectually challenged dipshits who at the end of it all tried to overthrow Congress because they didn't agree with a democratic election result. That's who the R leadership was afraid of pissing off. Ohh but now the gloves come off. Pussies, the whole lot of them.

Fucking spineless motherfuckers.

well, yeah.  and they're not unique or special.

people all over the world are scared shitless of their boss and of losing their job.  and by boss, i don't mean trump, i mean the moron voters who listen to trump.

Starting today. I’ve come to realize from reading this board. That when it comes to trump and politics and all the insane bullshit and whatnot. I just don’t give a shit anymore. Because it is finally over. The four and a half year nightmare I dreaded that was to come is finally over.

Thank God. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

God, is there any way at all, even in the most insignificant manner, that he isn't a disgusting, gross, slob?

I mean a button for a diet coke? I can't even.

Dude.....you don't wanna know the buttons @Steel Shank and I would put on the phone if we occupied the Oval Office....

franklin-bbq-20.jpg

nachos-ricos-bowl-600.jpg

420x0.jpg

We're gonna need a bigger phone....

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

God, is there any way at all, even in the most insignificant manner, that he isn't a disgusting, gross, slob?

I had a guy come out to the house today to give me a quote on a bourbon on the rocks button.  Waiting to hear back.

7 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

yeah, i can't judge other people on their buttons...

William Larue Weller Bourbon

Three Lines Of Cocaine Beside A Vial Of Powder Stock Photo, Picture And  Royalty Free Image. Image 13418325.

Blonde Girl Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

What is that, a rose' and a sunhat?  What the hell is wrong with you?  

3 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

This is what he wanted. Settled for the Diet Coke 

image.gif.f8417e049904079cc9a70ea2bc717d9b.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Dude.....you don't wanna know the buttons @Steel Shank and I would put on the phone if we occupied the Oval Office....

franklin-bbq-20.jpg

420x0.jpg

14 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

I had a guy come out to the house today to give me a quote on a bourbon on the rocks button.  Waiting to hear back.

Ain't nothing wrong with none of them buttons.

14 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

franklin-bbq-20.jpg

420x0.jpg

14 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

14 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

yeah, i can't judge other people on their buttons...

William Larue Weller Bourbon

Three Lines Of Cocaine Beside A Vial Of Powder Stock Photo, Picture And  Royalty Free Image. Image 13418325.

Blonde Girl Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

13 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

This.

And pork skins and slim jims.

And ice cream.

Ain't nothing wrong with any of those buttons. Because y'all got personality. Personality goes a long way.

16 hours ago, BradInATX said:

People are arrested and released all the time, especially when the police are making broad sweeping arrests and sorting it out later.

Not if you're having a beer and burger at a Twin Peaks in Waco...........

Not a good example.  There was nothing timely about that release, nor was it done willingly.

Edited by Reagan1k

So, Throwing firebombs at police & federal marshals doesn’t count.
Edited to add, these are just my opinions. 
I get that you don’t like them, and that’s fine.

dudes getting killed by cops with knees on their necks...chaos ensues VS dudes living in a fantasy land and creating chaos out of fantasies...

This thread fucking blows. Just move it to politics.
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Police and federal marshals are not a joint session of Congress sitting for the purpose of confirming the election of the next president.  Attacking them is a crime.  It's just a different crime.  So they are treated differently.

It's not an opinion to say "but they're the same."  That's a false statement.  It is logically false; it is legally false.  You don't get away with saying a logical fallacy by dismissing it as "well, it's just my opinion."

I understand that and will agree with it, but still think that a lot of the mob that invaded the Capitol were not there to murder anyone and just went in to protest what they thought was an injustice (however mistaken they were).  You will have a hard time convincing a jury that each and every one of them is a traitor and knew that some of their mob were there to commit acts of assassination, terrorism, & kidnapping.

And yes, that is my opinion

7 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

I understand that and will agree with it, but still think that a lot of the mob that invaded the Capitol were not there to murder anyone and just went in to protest what they thought was an injustice (however mistaken they were).  You will have a hard time convincing a jury that each and every one of them is a traitor and knew that some of their mob were there to commit acts of assassination, terrorism, & kidnapping.

Luckily they aren't all being charged with kidnapping, terrorism, and assassination. Mainly with unauthorized access to a secure area and other criminal acts along those lines. It's only been a double digits number of people charged with the more serious stuff (so far)

Just now, Armybrat said:

But if you agreed to go to DC to stop the Electoral process, especially if its in writing, you are most likely guilty of a conspiracy to overthrow the govt.  This may be the idiot's revolution but intelligence or low chance of succeeding doesn't make it a lesser crime.

And can't you be guilty of a worse crime, just be being with others that commit that crime. You and I agree to rob a convenience store, and you decide to murder the clerk. That's on me as well, even if I had no idea you were going to do it.

Sedition Conspiracy - If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

I read this that if you and I agree to storm the Capitol to take down the Electoral Process and you decided to hang back at the rally to drink some Starbucks while I roam the halls of Congress, we're guilty of the above because we conspired about sedition. And all of those Parler conversations are evidence to convict us.

17 hours ago, Armybrat said:

I didn’t say any of those who committed crimes should skate, just be treated equally. Some of those who had lesser offenses were certainly let off in Portland. 
Some of those dumbbutts who breached the Capitol shouldn’t be guilty of anything more than trespass & disobeying lawful orders to gtfo. The vandals, assaulters, & death-threateners are clearly seditionist traitors and should pay for it.

you want equal treatment? then why did we not see a mass arrest event at the capitol like what happened in portland?

2 hours ago, Armybrat said:

So, Throwing firebombs at police & federal marshals doesn’t count.

Edited to add, these are just my opinions. 
I get that you don’t like them, and that’s fine.

Jesus Tap Dancing Christ, you are a fucking retard.

NO PROTEST IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY....NOTHING....SHOULD BE BROUGH UP AS A COMPARISON IN ANY WAY IN A CONVERSATION ABOUT A MURDEROUS ATTEMPT TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Armybrat, I say this without any intended humor or sarcasm, if either of your parents are alive, you need to go to where they live and beat the shit out of them. You need to kick their ass multiple times. They raised you wrong. They failed you. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

Your reply is a prime example of why the majority here think the CR sucks shit.

count me out of this abortion.

holy shit! I just realized this thread is actually in the Cr.

i thought it was in the DT!

beg pardon, everybody... I’ll show myself out.

Edited by Armybrat
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Armybrat said:

Your reply is a prime example of why the majority here think the CR sucks shit.

count me out of this abortion.

Adios motherfucker.

You come here and show your ass as a Trumpist-Facist-Tratior, and you get spanked. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Not enough cops. 

16 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Ha. Yeah, that’s not it. 

this was going to be my exact word-for-word answer.

those cops in the street were also outnumbered. once dc metro showed up and the people were emerging from the capitol, there should've been rows and rows of zip-tied rioters. wonder why they were just allowed to go.

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement