A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

21 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

Dude looks to be in poor health.  I think there’s better than 1/10 chance he’s dead by November 2024.  

I can't decide if he looks less healthy now or in office.  I'd say arguably he looks healthier now. He needed to drop 30-40 lbs at least.  Of course, now he's not getting spray-painted and hair-weaved on the daily.

Political bullshit aside, those photos/videos are really throwing me for a loop.  There's been two sets of photos of him with other golfers in still shots where it looks like he's 30 pounds lighter and bleeding out.  But then that video last week of him doing the gimme putt...he looks every bit as heavy as he ever was.  How is he fluctuating that much weight?  

1 hour ago, lemonlime said:

I give it 1/3.  At best.  He's obese, doesn't exercise, enjoys a diet of Big Macs, and hasn't been able to string a coherent sentence together in years.  He probably abuses uppers and lives off rage and grievance.  He'll be dead by 2022.

From your mouth and all that jazz.

Only mitigating factor is that he has access to the best care in the world.  That counters his obesity, drug abuse, and “stressful” lifestyle.  

7 hours ago, kevwun said:

Twitter banning him was the best thing that could have happened short of him being convicted by the Senate and banned from office.  He lost his primary outlet.

Cannot be overstated. Republicans lived in fear of getting on the wrong end of his tweets. Now, worst case scenario is MTG tweeting out whatever word salad comes out from Mar-e-Lago. 

On 3/11/2021 at 8:57 AM, Gatorubet said:

You forgot the part where he simultaneously denied it would be here, then said it would not be bad and would soon disappear, all while creating and promoting a no mask wearing culture.

Exactly, he literally said, off the cuff, early in "Operation Warp Speed" that we are going to get a vaccine developed but we probably wont need it, the virus will disappear on its own.

I wish I could find the clip - I saw it on a news show recently.

Edited by yoladu

3 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

fify. 

I was totally unprepared for the rest of the world ringing bells when Biden won. I’m not sure how you could be a Dotard supporter after that.

Oh right. “American exceptionalism”. That concept is a poison that should be extricated from our psyche.

• Rage+1 1

11 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I'm a little surprised at the folks who believe he is gearing up for 2024. I don't think that is going to be a success. Now, Ivanka, who has gone quiet, is most likely spending some time practicing and honing her skills. She went quiet on social media for the most part in mid January and that was intentional on her part. Let Don Jr. make a bunch of noise while she navigates whether to take on Florida as a toehold and whether she can persuade money to back her.

Assuming he is physically able to do it, I think the biggest problem for him running in 2024 right now is whether he truly tries to burn down the parts of the GOP that he doesn't like next year, by helping primary a bunch of sitting Reps and Senators.

If he holds true to his promise, and goes after sitting Republicans in the primaries next year, he could cost the GOP seats in both chambers, and that would piss off the BMDs and power players to no end.  

Instead of the rocky footing they have right now with the Dems having a small margin in the House, and a split in the Senate, he could dig an even deeper hole that no amount of threats or tweets from the MTGs and Lauren Bobbitt's could fix or influence.

That's kind of why I think he's not that serious about 2024, and is more about the grift/fundraising.  

Or to put it another way, if George H.W., after 1992, wanted to run again in '96 or '00, he would not spend his time trying to go after Republicans he didn't like in '94, and would instead be shoring up support among sitting Republicans, and making sure they all won their reelections in '94, or at the very least, he would spend his time on winning additional Congressional seats in '94, and showing the entire party why he should be given another chance.

Trump just wants to divide the GOP into those who like him, and those who shut the fuck up and remain silent about their dislike for him.

8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Assuming he is physically able to do it, I think the biggest problem for him running in 2024 right now is whether he truly tries to burn down the parts of the GOP that he doesn't like next year, by helping primary a bunch of sitting Reps and Senators.

If he holds true to his promise, and goes after sitting Republicans in the primaries next year, he could cost the GOP seats in both chambers, and that would piss off the BMDs and power players to no end.  

Instead of the rocky footing they have right now with the Dems having a small margin in the House, and a split in the Senate, he could dig an even deeper hole that no amount of threats or tweets from the MTGs and Lauren Bobbitt's could fix or influence.

That's kind of why I think he's not that serious about 2024, and is more about the grift/fundraising.  

Or to put it another way, if George H.W., after 1992, wanted to run again in '96 or '00, he would not spend his time trying to go after Republicans he didn't like in '94, and would instead be shoring up support among sitting Republicans, and making sure they all won their reelections in '94, or at the very least, he would spend his time on winning additional Congressional seats in '94, and showing the entire party why he should be given another chance.

Trump just wants to divide the GOP into those who like him, and those who shut the fuck up and remain silent about their dislike for him.

Don't overthink it.  Turn the GQP into a fanatical movement -- all MTGs and Boeberts, and pathetic simpering sycophants who bend to their will (See Ted Cruz).  Add a healthy dose of naked voter disenfranchisement.  Add in litigation and/or violence to overturn election results, particularly in jurisdictions with GQP governors or legislatures.  

It's not a new playbook.  See the rise of literally every fascist movement in history.  It's a winning play.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 2

3 hours ago, lemonlime said:

I give it 1/3.  At best.  He's obese, doesn't exercise, enjoys a diet of Big Macs, and hasn't been able to string a coherent sentence together in years.  He probably abuses uppers and lives off rage and grievance.  He'll be dead by 2022.

funny-grim-reaper-with-ok-gesture_gg7562

16 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Don't overthink it.  Turn the GQP into a fanatical movement -- all MTGs and Boeberts, and pathetic simpering sycophants who bend to their will (See Ted Cruz).  Add a healthy dose of naked voter disenfranchisement.  Add in litigation and/or violence to overturn election results, particularly in jurisdictions with GQP governors or legislatures.  

It's not a new playbook.  See the rise of literally every fascist movement in history.  It's a winning play.

The difference is here we shoot back. Soccer hooligan types put a big beat down on would-be Nazis in prewar England just with brickbats and fists. We have no problem exercising our Second Amendment rights. If they want to fuck around they can find out

Edited by Sawbonz
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This. There’s not some grand plan. A narcissist took over a party that is now based fully on racism, stupidity, fear, and dumb shittery. He was just really good at pulling those “qualities” to the forefront. 

On 3/11/2021 at 11:11 AM, Mrs Whiggins said:

Noel Casler is not wrong on the timing for this....OWN THE LIBS, SEND ME YOUR CHECK!

I said it back late last year, Trump was desperate to get large stimulus checks out, even if it pissed off Mitch and Co., because Trump knew he could get a few million of his followers to send him $20 - hell just 5 million followers sending him $20 apiece would net him an easy $100 million tax-free.

• Rage+1 1

On 3/14/2021 at 8:03 PM, Brisketexan said:

Worked great in 2018 and 2020 right?

go ahead and post Republican Party membership for each of those years and current

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

Tan, rested and ready:

EwlAFOrUcAEyrur?format=jpg&name=small

He looks like he's got a narrow-eyed version of Grimace from McDonald's being smuggled under his shirt with a really wide facial expression.  

Serious question---I see it thrown around on here but is there official website that says he is 6'3"/230#?  I think he is about 6'3", the couple of 6'2" people I know that are really that height measure up to him about even in photos I trust.  And they typically lean in a bit to him as he stands straight.  Plus shoes vary, so yeah---he's probably all of 6'3"  But seriously, where the fuck does the 230# figure come from?  Now it's not fair to compare him to athletes of that size, but just google older people who are that height, there's no way that's what 230 pounds looks like in your mid-70's.  That's easily 265.  Easy.  

I do agree about his weight fluctuation lately.  Although lots of photos from the last two years when he's golfing, his neck looks like that all the time.  I think it's how his dress shirts/neckties fit his girth.  They aren't cut right or he's wearing the wrong size, because it pushes up all that neck blubber and makes that outer vulva labia thing he's got going on between his chin and collar.  But when he wears an open collar golf shirt, his neck goes back to just looking like the normal skin of a husky septuagenerian; nothing too crazy. 

What I think may be happening though is when he's golfing or playing tennis, the fat from his chin/neck move down into his left wrist and attempt to envelop that gold ladies watch he likes to wear when's out of doors because it "looks so rugged and sportsmanlike" 

On 3/14/2021 at 7:52 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Of course he's not running. He will grift the ever-living shit out of every gullible trumptard in the country between now and 2024. 

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

So Russia was for dotard, Iran was for Biden.  This is clearly something that is going to continue going forward.  Are there any magats that still believe Russia is not a nefarious actor?

13 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

So Russia was for dotard, Iran was for Biden.  This is clearly something that is going to continue going forward.  Are there any magats that still believe Russia is not a nefarious actor?

They believe whatever Trump wants them to believe.  most would cunt punch their own wives, sisters, moms if Dotard offered up a free red hat aa reward.

On 3/14/2021 at 7:01 PM, Goredho said:

Is it me, or does he look like a particularly more fetid piece of shit these days?

I think it's that he's wearing a hat and not being "coiffed."  It makes his head look less swollen and enlarged, which strangely has the effect of making him look less swollen and enlarged overall.  If you cover up his face and head with your thumb, it's the same old Donald the lardass.

27 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I will wait until I see where Luxembourg throws their nefarious influence before I will pick a side.

Edited by Brisketexan

Still with the H1N1 shit?  Not to discount those deaths, but even the most liberal estimation of that swine flu shit had us in the U.S. at what, 10,000 deaths?  

13 hours ago, Lobo said:

Still with the H1N1 shit?  Not to discount those deaths, but even the most liberal estimation of that swine flu shit had us in the U.S. at what, 10,000 deaths?  

Yeah, but that death number would have been zero under dotard.  Had Covid hit when Biden or Obama were president, the entire US would be dead.

• Haha 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement