A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

still curious about the “it would take 5-10 years or maybe never to get a vaccine” declaration. 

Duh. Without Donald, the bureaucratic FDA would have held up the approval process for years, maybe even a decade. They would have watched hundreds of thousands die while other countries manufactured vaccines and continued to kick the can down the road. Trump The Businessman put his dick on the table, and told them how things were going to work.

Bro, do you even MAGA?

15 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

still curious about the “it would take 5-10 years or maybe never to get a vaccine” declaration. 

One of my favorite Trump boasts. Like he was working around the clock in a lab coat for months. 

6 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Because the guy who lost appointed the judges. So they're expected to make him the winner. Duh. 

It really is that simple.  He thinks the judges he appointed work for HIM.  Which matches up with how the GQP thinks.  Remember early in the Trump presidency, and GQP congressmen LITERALLY said "I work for the president?"  The GQP vision of the government is, quite simply, an absolute monarchy/dictatorship.  The judicial branch?  The legislative branch?  They work FOR the executive branch.

That's how fucking psychotic the GQP is.  They believe in the actual antithesis of our entire system of government.  They are anti-american in that they absolutely oppose our current constitutional structure.....and they have proven that they are willing to foment violent revolt to overturn it.

If an organization had the exact same platform, beliefs, and operating strategies of the GQP, but that organization was based on foreign soil, we long ago would have deemed it a terrorist organization.

• Rage+1 1

40 minutes ago, Chooky said:

"The courage to overturn elections."  The GOP will be squeamish about that sentence, for now.  At the beginning of 2022 it will be their slogan.

It'll be the next three-syllable chant. 2016 was "Lock her up! Lock her up!" 2022+ will be "Overturn! Overturn!"

• Rage+1 1

10 minutes ago, ndawg said:

It'll be the next three-syllable chant. 2016 was "Lock her up! Lock her up!" 2022+ will be "Overturn! Overturn!"

Absolutely this. They're dog whistling their intent to their base: get us control of the legislative branch in '22 and we will not only GUARANTEE a GQP WH in '24, we'll NEVER cede power again.

• Rage+1 1

12 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Absolutely this. They're dog whistling their intent to their base: get us control of the legislative branch in '22 and we will not only GUARANTEE a GQP WH in '24, we'll NEVER cede power again.

Without a doubt. Rep Paul Gosar was just more in your face with it:

• Rage+1 1

20 hours ago, Underdog said:

Jesus. 
Fucking. 
Christ. 

That is beyond fucking stupid. I doubt Donald has ever stepped foot in a fucking weight room 

edit: did he ever play organized sports? No I’m not counting tennis or golf. Picturing him playing linebacker is pretty funny. He’d probably be like the guy Earl trucked against smu 

Edited by Fletch
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Fletch said:

That is beyond fucking stupid. I doubt Donald has ever stepped foot in a fucking weight room 

edit: did he ever play organized sports? No I’m not counting tennis or golf. Picturing him playing linebacker is pretty funny. He’d probably be like the guy Earl trucked against smu 

He claimed he was so good at baseball he could have played professional (laugh).  I'm sure the bone spurs held him out of that too.

On 3/17/2021 at 11:01 AM, Chooky said:

"The courage to overturn elections."  The GOP will be squeamish about that sentence, for now.  At the beginning of 2022 it will be their slogan.

I wonder if the GOP will be quoting Trump like they do Reagan?  Trump missed an opportunity to up Reagan's Tear down that wall with a Rebuild that wall or something else.  Instead he got Lock her up which was piss and never happened because of laws.  

On 3/17/2021 at 10:08 AM, aggie08 said:

Duh. Without Donald, the bureaucratic FDA would have held up the approval process for years, maybe even a decade. They would have watched hundreds of thousands die while other countries manufactured vaccines and continued to kick the can down the road. Trump The Businessman put his dick on the table, and told them how things were going to work.

Bro, do you even MAGA?

This is, almost word for word, what I heard Rush say in a clip a few days ago.  Then he ended it with a very religious sounding phrase. I can’t remember exactly but something like “Thru Trump, anything is possible”.   I was actually taken aback a bit on that one, if I’m being honest. 

10 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

This is, almost word for word, what I heard Rush say in a clip a few days ago.  Then he ended it with a very religious sounding phrase. I can’t remember exactly but something like “Thru Trump, anything is possible”.   I was actually taken aback a bit on that one, if I’m being honest. 

trumpism = populist rhetoric for the lumpen-proletariat (the so-called deplorables) while the grifters raid the larder and eat the seed-corn. 

A lumpen at work:

Sozialistisches Lumpenproletariat zerstört den demokratischen Grundkonsens - ScienceFiles

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Player said:

GettyImages-97318579W.jpg

Big. League. Talent. 

Serious question...what the fuck is he looking at?  I'm not gonna judge.....I pitched in high school but 25 years later...my arm is shot and I'd be happy to get it across the plate at 60mph.  So i don't fault him for struggling to make the plate and/or maintain control of his own mouth/jaw at his age.  But what the fuck is he looking at in that photo...was there a lunar eclipse that night he decided to blind himself with?  

58 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Serious question...what the fuck is he looking at?  I'm not gonna judge.....I pitched in high school but 25 years later...my arm is shot and I'd be happy to get it across the plate at 60mph.  So i don't fault him for struggling to make the plate and/or maintain control of his own mouth/jaw at his age.  But what the fuck is he looking at in that photo...was there a lunar eclipse that night he decided to blind himself with?  

fv2.jpg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Rush died on Feb 17.

You didn't mean this Rush?

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

His perfect form.  It’s unbelievable form, the best form. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

28 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

Rush died on Feb 17.

Oh no.  They are playing his “greatest hits” over and over until they find someone to take his place. So a show from 6 months or so ago I’d guess, replayed, then broken down by whomever the guest host was.  I’m out of town and have been listening to Bloomberg radio but guess something else caught my attention and the dial stayed there. 

3 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Most perfect pitch ever. People are saying it. Lots of Hall of Fame pitchers calling me - “How did you do that? I could not do that. “

Clayton Kershaw walked up to him with tears in his eyes. He said “sir, please teach me how to throw like you do. I’ve never seen such flawless mechanics in my life! And sir, how do you get that kind of spin on your curve? Us major leaguers can only dream of that kind of movement on any of our pitches,much less a curve!”

Edited by Fletch
Drunk
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

Are you saying Donald Trump can’t hit a curveball?

Has this been posted and I missed it? Which Surly members are responsible?

The blond-coiffed dummy suffered damage from both punches and scratches to its face, the daily reports.

“When it’s a highly political figure, attacks can be a problem,” said Clay Stewart, regional manager for museum owner Ripley Entertainment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement