Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread

Landomatic

I still crack up every time he states that Texas didn’t recruit him, that’s why he hates them. Oklahoma didn’t recruit him either, and he had to walk on up there just to get on the team. Every time he makes that statement it makes him look dumb.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Parliament said:

So it looks like Cleveland is gonna take Rosen instead?  Is there any way we can change that?

Rosen will probably set the NFL records for turnovers in a quarter, half, game, season, and career if he goes to Cleveland. 

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/inside-college-football-are-nebraska-and-ohio-state-qb-joe-burrow-a-transfer-match/

4. Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma: I'm in the minority. I never thought of him as a franchise quarterback. Maybe a good selection in the back half of the first round. Maybe. Great college player, maybe one of the top three in OU history. I know he was measured at less than 6-foot-1, but I'm 5-foot-10 and we seemed to be the same height when I interviewed him. Guess I just made it onto his list of enemies Baker is keeping in his phone.

Baker got the Chase Daniel insecurities.

8 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Baker Mayfield is a cunt. I hope he gets drafted #1 overall and then self-destructs spectacularly in the NFL. 

Alternatively, I hope he falls in a wood chipper before the draft. Or after. Either way. 

It would make for great TV if he fell into a wood chipper tonight at the draft right as Goodell announces that Cleveland is taking him with their  No. 1 pick.

• Like 1

Heard on the radio this morning that the reason BowelMovement isn't giving interviews is because he landed some documentary deal that required his reactions on draft day be "exclusive".  I don't think that's a character concern.  There is PLENTY of reasons to knock BM's character, but this isn't one of them.

47 minutes ago, Amobie said:

Heard on the radio this morning that the reason BowelMovement isn't giving interviews is because he landed some documentary deal that required his reactions on draft day be "exclusive".  I don't think that's a character concern.  There is PLENTY of reasons to knock BM's character, but this isn't one of them.

espn didn't put him under character concerns because of declining an interview just like they didn't put the other guys on that list who declined.  they put him on that list because he is a cunt who could just as easily self destruct as star...

he is already comparing himself to brett favre, unreal...

kdP9JhKH_o.jpg

Edited by Mileslong

15 hours ago, texaslong said:

I still crack up every time he states that Texas didn’t recruit him, that’s why he hates them. Oklahoma didn’t recruit him either, and he had to walk on up there just to get on the team. Every time he makes that statement it makes him look dumb.

Everybody recruited him. Not everyone offered him (although he had plenty of offers) because he and his dad are gigantic dipshits.

17 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

you think that is funny?  this has nothing to do with the NFL, its from mayfields own twitter account.

Yeah, I think it's pretty funny. 

The fact that the NFL and one of it's strongest media partners in ESPN will clown him for things like this is why it's the no fun league.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

By the way, neg rep to the OP.

First of all, nothing in that article talks about any Baker fans being butthurt. Secondly, there's absolutely nothing in that article to suggest that Baker is on the character concern list BECAUSE he won't do a live shot. 

Do better.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TornACL said:

By the way, neg rep to the OP.

First of all, nothing in that article talks about any Baker fans being butthurt. Secondly, there's absolutely nothing in that article to suggest that Baker is on the character concern list BECAUSE he won't do a live shot. 

Do better.

Exaclty, I don’t understand how this isn’t clear.  

20 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Baker Mayfield is a cunt. I hope he gets drafted #1 overall and then self-destructs spectacularly in the NFL. 

Alternatively, I hope he falls in a wood chipper before the draft. Or after. Either way. 

Step 1: check. 

Edited by Tex Pete

• immamac changed the title to Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread