Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread

Landomatic

Mayfield doesn't need any help being (more of) a jackass but Sherman's such a piece of shit.  Fucking flat out lies. 

“It’s definitely my bad,” Sherman told McAfee. “I never want anybody to deal with some sh-t that — I mean some some stuff — that they didn’t do. And so, you know, the questions that he’s gonna get and the annoying, nonsense questions about some stuff that happened in a game that’s already been done, you know, sure he’ll get an apology for that. I’ll probably reach out to him via text or social media to actually get ahold of him and talk to him in person, I mean on the phone. But, yeah, because that sucks. . . . But yeah, yeah. He definitely deserves an apology, and my bad on that.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/09/richard-sherman-baker-mayfield-definitely-deserves-an-apology/

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wally Pryor said:

“It’s definitely my bad,” Sherman told McAfee. “I never want anybody to deal with some sh-t that — I mean some some stuff — that they didn’t do. And so, you know, the questions that he’s gonna get and the annoying, nonsense questions about some stuff that happened in a game that’s already been done, you know, sure he’ll get an apology for that. I’ll probably reach out to him via text or social media to actually get ahold of him and talk to him in person, I mean on the phone. But, yeah, because that sucks. . . . But yeah, yeah. He definitely deserves an apology, and my bad on that.”

Richard-Sherman-CTE.png

1 hour ago, Wally Pryor said:

Mayfield doesn't need any help being (more of) a jackass but Sherman's such a piece of shit.  Fucking flat out lies. 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/09/richard-sherman-baker-mayfield-definitely-deserves-an-apology/

So...He’s apologizing now.  Wow.  Hopefully Lavar Ball can join the fracas.  Most unlikeable dudes of all time.  UNITE

Edited by ChiTownDoc

Mayfield was one of the better athletes while at Oklahoma. Now, he's not. He's average. And that has limited his ability to escape a collapsing pocket. All of the powerful and fast pass-rushers he's seeing now are just as fast, if not faster, than he is.

So when he bounces to the outside, he is easily boxed in.

Consequently, Mayfield has been relegated almost solely to being a pocket passer, and that's not his game. It's only part of it.

Hilarious that the same media that turned this turd into a Heisman trophy winner are tearing his weak ass game to shreds. When the going to talk about him throwing off his back foot to try and get over the D-line swats?

Edited by Alien Octopus
forgot to write my bit

17 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

Who is the biggest sooner cunt?

Baker Mayfield

Kyler Murray

Rhett Bomar

Billy Sims

Joe Washington.  When he chose the gooners he ran a lot of smack about the Horns.  They merchandised him with him standing in a map of Oklahoma while taking a dump on the state of Texas.  Pure class, dumb okie variety.  A Switzer suitcase of cash special.  

I've noticed a narrative beginning to form that it's his receiver's hands that are the problem. And it's true that two of yesterday's picks were tipped.

But the problem, just like the goal line pick the week before, is that he has a habit of throwing behind his receivers. The tips that some are blaming on the receivers are because they are twisting around and reaching behind themselves while on the move. Both of this week's INTs on deflections were after poor throws behind the receiver.

59 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I've noticed a narrative beginning to form that it's his receiver's hands that are the problem. And it's true that two of yesterday's picks were tipped.

But the problem, just like the goal line pick the week before, is that he has a habit of throwing behind his receivers. The tips that some are blaming on the receivers are because they are twisting around and reaching behind themselves while on the move. Both of this week's INTs on deflections were after poor throws behind the receiver.

yep, that dipshit McFarland was saying in Monday night game that the goal line INT was the receivers fault but Baker made a shitty throw, same as yesterday. Either one of those throws is another foot in the correct direction and they are catches   

On 10/10/2019 at 11:09 AM, cafe society said:

Joe Washington.  When he chose the gooners he ran a lot of smack about the Horns.  They merchandised him with him standing in a map of Oklahoma while taking a dump on the state of Texas.  Pure class, dumb okie variety.  A Switzer suitcase of cash special.  

This.  Fucking Dallas has this dirty twat on WAY too much (The Ticket).  They've elevated this cheating fuck to a celebrity status and defend him as they would Jerry Johnson.  

26 minutes ago, MotownHorn said:

I like that he criticized the refs after the game yesterday.

Didn't realize referees caused you to throw INTs.

Well it can't be Bakers fault they lost.  When they win its all his doing, win they lose the blame lies elsewhere.  Per Baker.

• Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread