Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread

Landomatic

9 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

Maybe Bakers dad should start taking the questions from the press since Baker can't handle it.  Worked for him when he quit at Tech.

I'm gonna back Baker on this. The press does ask some REALLY stupid questions cause they aren't smart enough to understand the game. I would walk out on them too.

9 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

I mean....Baker was a walk-on for a reason. This just further proves that either the Big 12 is a shit conference with no defense or Lincoln is a fuckin offensive God amongst men. Either way that sucks for us

The big 12 is a shit conference

38 minutes ago, TexasBuckeye said:

I'm gonna back Baker on this. The press does ask some REALLY stupid questions cause they aren't smart enough to understand the game. I would walk out on them too.

If Baker was some chess champion savant like Kyler Murray, he'd have handled it a lot better.

-TheMedia

1 minute ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Nah he’s right. Fuck the Big 12. The fact that we can’t win this shit conference erks me

Cool - he has one god damn post...it's set on auto-repeat.  As if the conference is a bigger problem then Tom Herman.  Seems just a bit disingenuous when you bitch 24/7 about the conference and mixing in how great Florida/SEC is, yet never a post about Tom or how OU sucks. 

What the fuck you wanna do?  The PAC has much worse football and SEC is pure trash with aggy leading the way.  If OU and Texas were both top 10 for a couple years in a row, nobody would give a shit about the conference.  Take a minute to check out the real problems.  They're not hard to see. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Cool - he has one god damn post...it's set on auto-repeat.  As if the conference is a bigger problem then Tom Herman.  Seems just a bit disingenuous when you bitch 24/7 about the conference and mixing in how great Florida/SEC is, yet never a post about Tom or how OU sucks. 

What the fuck you wanna do?  The PAC has much worse football and SEC is pure trash with aggy leading the way.  If OU and Texas were both top 10 for a couple years in a row, nobody would give a shit about the conference.  Take a minute to check out the real problems.  They're not hard to see. 

The PAC is better than the big 12. The fucking ACC is better this year too. The sec is pure trash? 

Just because I don't shit on the head coach enough for you I'm some kind of troll? Man you are deranged. Stop obsessing about me ya turd.

Chicago-Bears-fan-Meet_The_Matts.jpg

14 hours ago, TexasBuckeye said:

Part of his job is to deal with the press.  He has been a little bitch his entire career starting his freshman year.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, TexasBuckeye said:

If you were playing in JUCO maybe, but this dude is being paid millions of dollars to do a job and talking to regarded press is one of his duties. You know who dosnt have to talk to the press? The backup QB. Maybe Baker would be better suited with that job. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Doc Reeves said:

If you were playing in JUCO maybe, but this dude is being paid millions of dollars to do a job and talking to regarded press is one of his duties. You know who dosnt have to talk to the press? The backup QB. Maybe Baker would be better suited with that job. 

You know who also doesn't talk to the press? Insurance salesman

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

We'll find out soon enough...

• immamac changed the title to Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread