Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread

Landomatic

4 minutes ago, SurlyBDR said:

I don't like people who root for injuries on the football field... 

But I'll be god damned if I didnt wish he had a back injury that kept him from playing football anymore after that tackle over the concrete wall. 

Fucking douche

But how can we watch him fail if he’s hurt? I need him healthy, in a browns uniform, so I can watch him fail on a weekly basis. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Has a fan base ever done a more drastic 180 on a qb other than mike Vick lol? Baker has lost it

Baker : Why don't you come down here and tell me that to my face.

Fan : We're not allowed to you know that. You know we're not allowed to come down there.

LMAO!!!!!! Cleveland fans already want Baker and Freddie gone.How quickly the tables turn.

6 minutes ago, Chad said:

Baker : Why don't you come down here and tell me that to my face.

Fan : We're not allowed to you know that. You know we're not allowed to come down there.

LMAO!!!!!! Cleveland fans already want Baker and Freddie gone.How quickly the tables turn.

Drunk Cleveland Brown fans have more situational awareness than their quarterback.

• Like 4

You have to wonder now that Cleveland fired Kitchens if they cut ties with Baker and draft a QB in a loaded draft class. Yeah he was a #1 pick and you don't want to give up on a #1 pick after 2 years, BUT he has demonstrated an immense amount of immaturity and those guys never get it done. Plus it's Cleveland they have no problem swapping out Quarterbacks.

Edited by Chad
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

I still don't know how this clownshow trainwreck of a shit fire beat Baltimore this year.

Didn’t just beat. Beat the dog shit out of them on the road and made some people wonder if Baltimore was fraudulent for a few weeks lol. With a year full of shocking results (including today in NE with a bye on the line), that might have been the most shocking.

19 hours ago, Chad said:

You have to wonder now that Cleveland fired Kitchens if they cut ties with Baker and draft a QB in a loaded draft class. Yeah he was a #1 pick and you don't want to give up on a #1 pick after 2 years, BUT he has demonstrated an immense amount of immaturity and those guys never get it done. Plus it's Cleveland they have no problem swapping out Quarterbacks.

This QB class is not loaded, though. In fact, it's pretty weak.

18 hours ago, Pimphand said:

I still don't know how this clownshow trainwreck of a shit fire beat Baltimore this year.

Remember when Cleveland had the easiest schedule left of any team by far with like 6 weeks remaining and they were going to make their playoff push? Lulz.

The Steelers lost Bell, Brown and then Ben R in week 1. Playing a patchwork lineup and on their 3rd or 4th string QB. And still finished with a better record than Cleveland, who was around 5th or 6th in Super Bowl odds before the season began. About as disaster of a season as Dallas in terms of expectations and hype.

On 12/30/2019 at 2:56 PM, Vic Mackey said:

Remember when Cleveland had the easiest schedule left of any team by far with like 6 weeks remaining and they were going to make their playoff push? Lulz.

The Steelers lost Bell, Brown and then Ben R in week 1. Playing a patchwork lineup and on their 3rd or 4th string QB. And still finished with a better record than Cleveland, who was around 5th or 6th in Super Bowl odds before the season began. About as disaster of a season as Dallas in terms of expectations and hype.

Cleveland makes Dallas look like the Patriots minus the cheating.  They're beyond help.  Ohio State and Cleveland fans are some of the biggest POS on the planet so all this brings a smile to my face. 

On 12/30/2019 at 2:45 PM, 'stache said:

It's easy to say I just hate OU guys, but I honestly don't give two shits about Kyler Murray. I care a lot to see Baker fail, because he's a complete douche, a piece of garbage, unearned cockiness, fuck him.

Honestly when Murray tried to talk shit it came off as him trying to be something he's not.  Maybe they encouraged him to get that Baker fire (erroneously) but it just didn't feel like that was him.  He's pretty milquetoast from what I've seen.

11 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

After watching Murray this season living in Phoenix I don’t have any issues with him other than he wore the sooner uni and is a dipshit aggy legacy.

Exactly. He had his “take the loss, pussy” moment in the first game he’s ever lost on a football field in his entire life. Other than that, he’s fine. I find myself rooting for him (living in Tempe).

Edited by youdunnf'dup

On 1/3/2020 at 10:42 PM, Mez2 said:

Kyler us s dick

Fuck this yea.

Dear 8-pound, 6 ounce, newborn infant Jesus, thank you for Cleveland for picking this douche when Miami needed a QB and probably would have drafted this idiot had he fallen to 11.  Lamar Jackson pick #32 says hows my ass taste. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/3/2020 at 8:34 PM, youdunnf'dup said:

Exactly. He had his “take the loss, pussy” moment in the first game he’s ever lost on a football field in his entire life. Other than that, he’s fine. I find myself rooting for him (living in Tempe).

user name checks out

2 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

user name checks out

Haha I think the NFL has humbled him a little bit. Having been around for the Josh Rosen year, it’s night and day how much better and how humble he is compared to Rosen. Not saying that means much, but when he speaks to the media, he clearly knows his place and works hard at his craft. If I’m looking from an unbiased perspective, and separating his high school and college career from his NFL career, I don’t mind the kid and I like watching him play. There, I said it. Baker should take notes and he would be better off.

• Like 1

Yeah I never got the uber douche vibe from Kyler like that douche-sicle Baker.  Kyler seems pretty low key, actually.

As much as hating OUsux players is a given --  the vast majority of star players from the Stoops/Riley era aren't that bad.  With a few exceptions like Kenny Stills, most are just good players who go about their business.

Baker's level of douche dwarfs even guys like Stills.  He's like a throw-back to Switzer-era douchebaggery.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oSuJeff97 said:

Yeah I never got the uber douche vibe from Kyler like that douche-sicle Baker.  Kyler seems pretty low key, actually.

As much as hating OUsux players is a given --  the vast majority of star players from the Stoops/Riley era aren't that bad.  With a few exceptions like Kenny Stills, most are just good players who go about their business.

Baker's level of douche dwarfs even guys like Stills.  He's like a throw-back to Switzer-era douchebaggery.

Gerald Mccoy comes to mind. Even if he didn't play for my Bucs, he seems like a pretty cool dude. He's all about charity and helping those in need. 

2 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Gerald Mccoy comes to mind. Even if he didn't play for my Bucs, he seems like a pretty cool dude. He's all about charity and helping those in need. 

I actually got to hang around Gerald McCoy years ago at a some charity gala in OKC. I think it was during his rookie year... there were tons of former OU and OSU football players and coaches there... he was, WITHOUT QUESTION one of the friendliest, coolest dudes there... he was talking and taking pictures with every person who came up to him with a huge smile on his face the whole time.

Most of the players and coaches all left after the "formal" part of the program. He stayed the whole time... was on the dance floor mixing it up with everyone.... I instantly became a fan of his after that night.  Just a real cool, solid dude.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, oSuJeff97 said:

I actually got to hang around Gerald McCoy years ago at a some charity gala in OKC. I think it was during his rookie year... there were tons of former OU and OSU football players and coaches there... he was, WITHOUT QUESTION one of the friendliest, coolest dudes there... he was talking and taking pictures with every person who came up to him with a huge smile on his face the whole time.

Most of the players and coaches all left after the "formal" part of the program. He stayed the whole time... was on the dance floor mixing it up with everyone.... I instantly became a fan of his after that night.  Just a real cool, solid dude.

Dude, that's awesome. I've wanted to meet him but never had the chance. It's good to hear that you confirmed everything I've read. 

• Like 2

On 1/3/2020 at 10:24 PM, tbone_ said:

After watching Murray this season living in Phoenix I don’t have any issues with him other than he wore the sooner uni and is a dipshit aggy legacy.

On 1/3/2020 at 10:34 PM, youdunnf'dup said:

It's almost wasted mgt time.  Gotta be a top 5 weekend stateside.  Countdown is on...

11 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Dude, that's awesome. I've wanted to meet him but never had the chance. It's good to hear that you confirmed everything I've read. 

Yeah it made me an instant fan.

The other guy who was the same was was former OSU b-ball player Desmond Mason. I think he was still playing for the Bucks at the time. He's just about the most friendly, outgoing person you'll ever meet. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, oSuJeff97 said:

Yeah it made me an instant fan.

The other guy who was the same was was former OSU b-ball player Desmond Mason. I think he was still playing for the Bucks at the time. He's just about the most friendly, outgoing person you'll ever meet. 

That's bad ass. I got to meet Derrick Brooks, and he was an absolute gentleman. Saw Warren Sapp, but didn't meet him, and didn't want to. People always said he was an asshole, so I said nah, I'm good. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

That's bad ass. I got to meet Derrick Brooks, and he was an absolute gentleman. Saw Warren Sapp, but didn't meet him, and didn't want to. People always said he was an asshole, so I said nah, I'm good. 

If there’s ever a combo Hall Of Fame for dudes that have HOF credentials solely as a football player but also for being a human being, Derrick Brooks will be in the inaugural class....

• Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread