Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread

Landomatic

23 hours ago, PilotsError said:

Being muscle bound and ripped is detrimental to most QBs.  Most white QBs look like him.

lol, no. not unless we're talking intramurals brother. and even then plenty of those frat boys actually have some semblance of muscle tone, some sign that their body regularly engages in physical activity. he's a fucking profesional athlete for christ's sake, he literally gets paid millions to be athletic and it's in his job description to lift weights. what a loser.

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 11:32 AM, Modessit said:
On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 10:45 AM, MAUFRAIS said:
Yeah! Why won’t this guy I hate get hot?!?!?

I met a lady on Friday who loves Baker Mayfield. She was short and fat.

Chee, chee-son of a bitch?

Normally I don't believe claims like this enough to care about them. In fact other than the standard sadness that a family is being fucked up I don't give much of a shit at all because it's not my business.

But when it allows me to add to the list of reasons to hate the douchiest Sooner since Bosworth I'm gonna go ahead and believe every single word Dingess says.

• Like 7

• immamac changed the title to Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread