Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread

Landomatic

• 4 weeks later...

BM bashing Giants fans in defense of ODB.  https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/browns/2019/07/18/nfl-baker-mayfield-bashes-giants-fans-defense-odell-beckham-jr/1768128001/

Probably not the best long-term plan, as once he gets done with his rookie contract, he'll probably want to go to a big-market team in a place like, oh, I don't know, NEW YORK?!? 

His little teenage drama mama act was ridiculous in high school, was ridiculous in college, and is even more ridiculous now.  

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Thread title aged well.  ESPN could not possibly suck more Baker dick.  

Not just ESPN - NFL network ranked him above Deshaun in their preseason top 100 players. 

I mean, Baker can ball, I'll give him that, but c'mon now. 

Why go out of your way to trash Daniel Jones? Yes we know he played for Duke, a Basketball school who is fortunate to even earn a bowl berth in football. Baker was awful at Tech, he never beat anyone that mattered. He shined when playing shitty competition last season, Cleveland beat a single playoff team with Baker starting and went on a run beating a ton of awful teams like beating Cincy twice.

Jalen Ramsey earned the right to talk trash because he could back it up and became one of the best corners in the NFL. I'm going to laugh if Baker and Cleveland fail to live up to the colossal expectations they've set for themselves this season with Baker and OBJ spewing all kinds of shit every chance they get.

7 hours ago, oSuJeff97 said:

I don't care how talented you are, it never ends well for insufferable assholes who are in love with themselves, especially at the QB position in the NFL.

His fall is coming, and it's going to be glorious.

6 hours ago, markstanco said:

usatsi_9008209-copy.jpg

6 hours ago, oSuJeff97 said:

LOL exactly.

A widely despised NFL QB who never won shit.  That's exactly where Mayfield is heading.

Yeah IDK.  At least it's obvious Baker wants to win.  So if he loses and misses games due to injury (or garbage truck accidents) we all will feel like he's suffering.  That motherfucker Cutler could not be bothered to give a shit about one fucking thing - including winning.  So acting like he really got it bad since he didn't win is far from the truth.  The POS made over 120M and rode off into the sunset with his hot ass wife.  Fuck that guy.  There's no way his 'fall' was glorious.  And fuck, I sure as hell wish it was. 

Why go out of your way to trash Daniel Jones? Yes we know he played for Duke, a Basketball school who is fortunate to even earn a bowl berth in football. Baker was awful at Tech, he never beat anyone that mattered. He shined when playing shitty competition last season, Cleveland beat a single playoff team with Baker starting and went on a run beating a ton of awful teams like beating Cincy twice.

Jalen Ramsey earned the right to talk trash because he could back it up and became one of the best corners in the NFL. I'm going to laugh if Baker and Cleveland fail to live up to the colossal expectations they've set for themselves this season with Baker and OBJ spewing all kinds of shit every chance they get.
It's hilarious. Colossal for any team would be super bowl or bust.

For the browns it's 10 wins and hopefully a division championship in a down year for the afc north

10 hours ago, oSuJeff97 said:

I don't care how talented you are, it never ends well for insufferable assholes who are in love with themselves, especially at the QB position in the NFL.

His fall is coming, and it's going to be glorious.

Ryan Leaf... Jeff George was a douche, right? 

I love this theory, haven’t thought about it enough.  Who else we got? Any exceptions?

Not sure I’d put Cutler on this list...he struck me more as just not caring, but I could be convinced. 

Jamarcus Russell for sure.

Baker wasn't awful at Tech.  He was recognized as BXII Freshman of the Year.

Off the field?  I'm slightly less enthusiastic.  He's pretty much has been a douchebilger all the way through.

That being said, I don't think he took shots at Jones as it's presented in the article.  Baker gets zero benefit of the doubt from the general public though, and he has earned that lack of respect.  Bye-gones ain't bye-gones to evryone...

• immamac changed the title to Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread