Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread

Landomatic

32 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

If there’s ever a combo Hall Of Fame for dudes that have HOF credentials solely as a football player but also for being a human being, Derrick Brooks will be in the inaugural class....

Most definitely. I couldn't believe how genuine he was. I didn't know what to expect, but he made my day much better. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

That's bad ass. I got to meet Derrick Brooks, and he was an absolute gentleman. Saw Warren Sapp, but didn't meet him, and didn't want to. People always said he was an asshole, so I said nah, I'm good. 

Yeah I Gator chomped at Warren Sapp outside a cigar place in Orlando and he started talking a ton of shit lol. I think he was shit hammered. Wearing sunglasses at night gets you more fucked up somehow.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Chopper said:

I'll throw in my brush with okie greatness. David Boren was as big of a cunt as you'd expect. Perhaps even more so.

I guy I used to work for told me this tale about 15 years ago: he was dating a chick who's father was an oil exec (we're all in OKC BTW). Her dad went to this party and Boren was there getting hammered. Boren proceeded to try and put the moves on this chick's dad, who abruptly made a beeline for the exit. He said the guy was pretty much done with being around Boren after that.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Sandman said:

I guy I used to work for told me this tale about 15 years ago: he was dating a chick who's father was an oil exec (we're all in OKC BTW). Her dad went to this party and Boren was there getting hammered. Boren proceeded to try and put the moves on this chick's dad, who abruptly made a beeline for the exit. He said the guy was pretty much done with being around Boren after that.

Boren: "hey how.... <hic> how 'bout we go back to my plaze for pizza and gay sex?"

Other guy: "I'm outta here"

Boren: "hey whassamatter you don't like pizza?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2020 at 7:20 PM, Ignatius said:

If there’s ever a combo Hall Of Fame for dudes that have HOF credentials solely as a football player but also for being a human being, Derrick Brooks will be in the inaugural class....

And Sweetness.    They named a fucking award after him.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2020 at 12:47 AM, SurlyBDR said:

How in the fuck is that a starting NFL QB? Baker literally looks the part of someone who hasn't touched a set of weights in years and would drop the ground sucking air if he ran the 40 yard dash.

• immamac changed the title to Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread