Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread

Landomatic

Any half-decent team should win at least 10 against the Browns' POS 2020 schedule. The teams they've beaten are a combined 6-9-1, and they have 6 games remaining against teams that are currently 3-19-2 combined.

Edited by wood

On 10/11/2020 at 10:00 PM, Vic Mackey said:

I don't know but I do have a soft spot for the Browns. Maybe because they have sucked for so long? I think it's cool when they win. Hard to really hate a team who has sucked for this long. Last playoff appearance was 2003 or 04.

No, it's not difficult to hate the Browns.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

I posted this on my Facebook page in response to my son-in-law visiting this weekend with my daughter and grandkids. You don't know what having to be a Browns fan is like unless you lived all your life in N.E. Ohio.  Read it and you might begin to understand"

Having lunch at Quaker Stake and Lube in Sharon PA. today. Son-in-law, Joe, asked if I thought this was the year the Browns would turn the corner and make the playoffs, and possibly the Super Bowl, as they have started the season 4-1, have stars like Baker and OBJ now. Note: Joe did not grow up in NE Ohio.
As a life long Browns fan, I remember sitting by the radio as a 12 year old boy listening to the Browns win the NFL title in 1964. I watched the mediocre teams in the '70's while the hated Steelers started their Super Bowl Champion run. The '80's brought the Drive, the Fumble, Red Right 88. Ripped the heart right out of any Browns fan. 1995 brought "The Move". That was when I became a loyal Green Bay Packer fan to this day.
If The Move wasn't bad enough, Art Model got his Super Bowl ring with the Ravens, and Bill Belicheck (Browns coach at the time of the Move) went on to New England and won six Super Bowls.
So Joe wanted to know if I though the Browns would beat the Steelers today. "NO". they would lose badly as usual, and always will. And they did, 38-7.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, SwanderedTalent said:

you guys totally wouldn't hate this cocky prima donna douchebag if he didn't go to OU!

I mean that is true. Same goes for Kyler. Throw Riley in there as well. Winning solves everything. Even being a douchebag. You just can't be a douche and lose. See Herman.

Edited by Vic Mackey

6 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Kyler bugged the shit out of me at ou but so far with the cardinals he’s just kept his trap shut and played pretty decent. I don’t have beef with him.

yeah I'm the same with him. In fact, now that Hopkins got traded there I find myself rooting for koach kool and the ewok

They've protected QBs to the point where he's not really worried about getting murdered anymore this year. Good for him. 

51 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Kyler bugged the shit out of me at ou but so far with the cardinals he’s just kept his trap shut and played pretty decent. I don’t have beef with him.

Yep. And Herman's sideline douchebaggery drew a pretty big negative response from our fanbase, despite winning at the time.

19 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I actually enjoy watching Kyler play, he's a good player even if he is a sooner. Baker on the other hand is a cocky meth smoking dipshit and I continue to hope he fails. 

As a Browns fan, I can vouch when I say that most of our fan base, myself included, absolutely hates Baker. He's OU and a cocky douche. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Longboard Horn said:

As a Browns fan, I can vouch when I say that most of our fan base, myself included, absolutely hates Baker. He's OU and a cocky douche. 

And he sucks even though he had maybe the best o line, competent receivers, and one of the best of not the best running games. Everything a QB needs but he's still terrible

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, naija said:

its the Bengals. and that's the beauty of Baker. not quite shitty enough to outright dump, not quite good enough to go next level, but enough bravado and shit-talking to always enjoy when he faceplants.

No doubt.  I never said he was a star.  22-23 and 5TD is a comical way to finish after all your haters saw you face plant (again).  I have no allegiances in the NFL, just entertain me.  He will throw 6 picks next week and we will be back to square one.  

• Hook 'Em 2

• immamac changed the title to Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread