Beer 2020?! F*ck that sh*t! Beer 2021!

HenryJames

I’ll never forget the OG batch of this. We had a case of bombers and they disappeared waaaay too quick. Cheers!

I had a bomber back in 2014 and remember that being the first time that I thought wow this mosaic hop is really delicious.
  • Like 1

I had a bomber back in 2014 and remember that being the first time that I thought wow this mosaic hop is really delicious.

Pompeii was my first experience with Mosaic and I loved it. When they doubled down with Sosus a couple months later it blew my mind.
  • Like 1

Being a fly on the wall at Toppling Goliath circa 2013-2015 was quite the beer education.

After ‘15 things just started getting a bit over the top. Have had plenty of great beers after that, but it kinda feels like the point where that scene started jumping the shark a little

• Like 1

Being a fly on the wall at Toppling Goliath circa 2013-2015 was quite the beer education.

After ‘15 things just started getting a bit over the top. Have had plenty of great beers after that, but it kinda feels like the point where that scene started jumping the shark a little
I remember those delicious TG beers you sent me back around then. Incredible stuff.

I think your after '15 idea applies the whole industry. At least a lot of good beer has come of it, if you like hops anyway.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I remember those delicious TG beers you sent me back around then. Incredible stuff.

I think your after '15 idea applies the whole industry. At least a lot of good beer has come of it, if you like hops anyway.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Those Russian River sours you sent me were game changers. As good as it is beer wise in the Driftless Area, no one does sours like that here
  • Like 1

Today is allegedly National Beer Day.

Just one fucking day?

I guess I'll celebrate by looking at the Primus and Hefe I bought 3 weeks ago... Not opening them until the end of the month, when I get to see my grown ass boys for the first time since NOV 19.  This is by far the longest any beer has ever lasted in my icebox.

primus.jpg