Beer 2020?! F*ck that sh*t! Beer 2021!

HenryJames

If you’re ever in San Diego and you love West Coast IPAs (duh) do check out North Park Beer Company. Everything I’ve had from them has been outstanding.

5cdd3742fc6af0f09e603138cf7a531c.jpg

Also I continue to enjoy getting El Segundo beers here now. In particular, enjoying their “postcard series” of beers. Tasty beers and great can art.

4fd65e6382d00651ee5fde4f9d5a11d1.jpg

With warmer weather I am really getting into gose beers, and it’s close relative the Berliner Weisse. It’s sour and a bit salty and a great alternative to a shandy/radler/seltzer.

e8854618dda81d5d352da786a1ade6a1.jpg

One thing about living here, it’s almost impossible to get a BAD or even average beer by walking in and ordering a pilsner. The pilsners are the best in the world and that’s kind of like the decathalon of beers, best all around. As it should be. But with most other styles, with few exceptions, they are learning from Americans.

I had a couple bottles of La Fin Du Monde (Canadian beers) at my BILs house the other night. Pretty tasty and “strong”. I’ll have to look it up on my next trip to Specs or Total Wine.

Everything from Unibroue is top shelf. Get some Trois Pistoles also. My favorite was Le Terrible but it doesn’t appear to be a current brew.

18 hours ago, Bottlecap said:

I need asheville recs k thx

Burial Brewing.

Wicked Weed.

Highland Brewing.

Highland is out on its own.  Park near Wicked Weed and there's a tons of breweries within walking distance

• Hook 'Em 1