Beer 2020?! F*ck that sh*t! Beer 2021!

HenryJames

Koko’s will serve German fare, smoked meats, and German beers, including six brewed in-house. The food menu includes dishes like sausages, fries with dipping sauces, schnitzel, pretzels, and more. The beer program will have 30 varieties of German and local beers (Koko’s will brew four lagers and two ales, with beer collaborations planned).

image.gif.4d4ccd37e65c287f5fc0548402f26906.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

All you Houstonians, mark Saturday November 13 in your calendars for the Great Heights Brewing anniversary party.

Beer releases:
•Fourth Anniversary Ale (Imperial Milk Stout aged 16 months in bourbon barrels and finished on a custom
blend from Katz Coffee, 14.2%; draft and cans)
•Bourbon Legend 2021 (English Barleywine aged 13 months in bourbon barrels, 14.3%; draft and cans)
•Maple Bourbon Legend (one off version of Bourbon Legend aged in a barrel that held bourbon followed by maple syrup; draft only)
•Fruited Fruity Pellets (our flagship hazy IPA with actual fruit purée added; draft only)

Other draft treats:
•Bourbon Legend 2018
•Third Anniversary Barrel Aged Strong Ale

We’ll have Bourbon Legend branded Teku glassware and 4th Anniversary commemorative glasses.

Live music outside from 11am-9pm.

Couple different food vendors.

Should be a good time!

• Hook 'Em 1

Was doing pilsners all through October, and now it's time for Primus.

Tree Hugger should be just around the corner.  Hide yo kids and yo wife.

Edit: Darn, just remembered they already have Tree Hugger. I actually bought a couple of 4-packs last time I was at the brewery a few weeks back.  This is what drinking Tree Hugger will do to your memory...

Edited by utee94

Some men just want to watch the world burn…so I will ask this and step back and watch.

My boss is moving to Texas from abroad in a couple of weeks. He is a beer guy and in particular, a fan of IPA’s. I don’t necessarily care for them but want to get him a welcome to Texas 6-pack. Normally, I wouldn’t do this for a boss, but so far he has been a really good one and this move is pretty tough for him and his family.

So, what is one of the best Texas brewed IPA’s that I can pick up in Houston (I can go down to D&Q) if necessary).

Thanks in advance.

Was doing pilsners all through October, and now it's time for Primus.
Tree Hugger should be just around the corner.  Hide yo kids and yo wife.

Edit: Darn, just remembered they already have Tree Hugger. I actually bought a couple of 4-packs last time I was at the brewery a few weeks back.  This is what drinking Tree Hugger will do to your memory...

Tis the season

7c3f1448a1d3bdecf070afc5390458da.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 2