Beer 2020?! F*ck that sh*t! Beer 2021!

HenryJames

Probably could have posted this in the inflation thread, but this seems like a pain in the ass for the smaller craft brewers.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/hudsonlindenberger/2021/11/20/ball-corporations-decision-to-raise-aluminum-can-orders-is-unwelcome-news-for-the-craft-beer-industry/

It will undoubtedly result in increased costs, but also force a lot of the smaller guys to rethink their supply chain

Edited by Blotto

This West Texas boy got 5 Primus today...  damn all of you tell hell for the constant postings.  J/K.

wife asked me why i was getting that many, and I kind of paused and in my best Woody Hayes voice, I replied, "Because there weren't 8."

No i didn't hit her...

Primus-Czech.jpg

Great.  Now i want a shirt like hers too...

I have 3 cans of Primus left from my CenTex run 2 weeks ago. I'm hanging in there... and no, the white Russians aren't mine.

fridge-DEC21.jpg

Edited by slorch

It’s my in-laws. There were a bunch of dead leaves on top of the limestone fire pit/patio and my FIL raked them up to the edge. Lots of dirt got mixed in.
Rivals the mudhole in my in-laws backyard right now. FIL is in the middle of another one of his projects.

I'll post a pic tomorrow with one of my beers.
  • Like 1

Rivals the mudhole in my in-laws backyard right now. FIL is in the middle of another one of his projects.

I'll post a pic tomorrow with one of my beers.

It’s a pretty cool spot in the summer when grass grows in between the limestone, but we almost never go to their house in the summer since they bought a house boat on the Mississippi. Just gets all full of dead leaves and shit in the fall. Christmas and Thanksgiving are the only times it gets used these days.
  • Like 1