Beer 2020?! F*ck that sh*t! Beer 2021!

HenryJames

2 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

This post makes me want to hammer those wings, but good lord does that have to be some of the worst fucking beer on the planet.

Obviously people buy these ridiculous Martin House beers, right?  Or why else would they keep making it?

My understanding is that those taproom exclusives go pretty quickly and that there is always a line for them when they go on sale.  I have never had any of these taproom stunt beers.  I get their more normal sours and IPAs every once in a while in stores and like them well enough.  These stunt beers do not look appealing to me.

2 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I'll probably find out.  It's on the way back to my hotel from where I'm mountain biking, so I'm likely stopping anyhow.

I have one other crowler of I think a different beer from there.  I will probably open it this weekend and report back.  The sour IPA was basically tasteless (no-COVID).  It wasn't sour and it wasn't hoppy.  It was really just bad.  Could have been a bad batch or can or maybe getting near the end of the keg when the crowler was made.  Also I think it was approaching its "sell by" date, so there's that too (it was a gift from a friend who has a place in Eureka Springs).

3 hours ago, HornPhD said:

These arrived yesterday

FE1C4931-F95E-4ED8-AAF7-07C3428ECEC8.jpeg

83A60133-F1D7-4FD7-AD7B-011F8C59B2D8.jpeg

You lucky bastard.  I tried but got shut out.  Like many, I had it in my cart exactly the second when it went on sale but couldn't get through to the final checkout.  Enjoy!

Edited by mdleast