Hugo - Please IP ban him

Macanudo

And fuck you too.   The 1st amendment restricts the rights of the government from exercising any say over your speech.   The rest of the world can hate your guts and decide that you should shut the fuck up.  And then decide to shut your cum drizzling shit down.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

And fuck you too.   The 1st amendment restricts the rights of the government from exercising any say over your speech.   The rest of the world can hate your guts and decide that you should shut the fuck up.  And then decide to shut your cum drizzling shit down.  

I will defend to the death your right to say this.  

• Like 1

Is this the book burner of the month club meeting ?

seriously I lean right, but he's just one more flavor on the site.

I'm pretty much against banning anyone unless they're over the top rude or make personal threats, comments that just go too far beyond a general fuck you asshole comment.

We've got regulars here not above calling other posters a POS for just disagreeing with their political leaning  that deserve more of a banning than Hugo any day.

• Like 4

Putting Hugo on ignore and/or not looking at his shit is like driving past the ghetto and being told, "don't look at all that shit out there, just close your eyes."  The new place has taken on a shitty angle because he's so prolific and although I never read his threads, it's kind of twisted the Sur into some stupid shapes.  You can't completely ignore it.  Politics is already far more in the shitter than it ever was at now-EskimoShit.

That said, I guess I wouldn't ban him but holy shit I wish we could limit his # of threads started to like 1 per week or something.

Hugo is like the guy sitting at the frat with Mohammet, Jugdish, Sidney and Clayton at the Omega house that Niedermeyer tells Pinto and Flounder to sit with.  Then he finds a frat who will take him, then rises to its executive officer level and changes the frat for the worse.

Edited by phdhorn
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

There’s a good possibility that without a couple of neg stalker socks (who interestingly have usernames Hugo uses on other platforms) Hugo would be the most repped poster on this site. Not ramjet, not thujone, Hugo. You people should think about your choices

Edited by Sawbonz
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

There’s a good possibility that without a couple of neg stalker socks (who interestingly have usernames Hugo uses on other platforms) Hugo would be far and away the most repped poster on this site. Not ramjet, not thujone, Hugo. You people should think about your choices

Just because I don't think banning is the way to go doesn't mean his shit doesn't get really lame at times.  His RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA stuff makes my but Hillary posts pale in comparison to obsession.

2 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

There’s a good possibility that without a couple of neg stalker socks (who interestingly have usernames Hugo uses on other platforms) Hugo would be the most repped poster on this site. Not ramjet, not thujone, Hugo. You people should think about your choices

I imagine he’s being propped up in much the same way by pos-rep socks.  only reasonable explanation. 

How about a compromise? I'm assuming he accesses from multiple IP (home, work, phone) maybe just ban 1 or 2 of them. I'm sure his employer will thank you for increasing his productivity. Though if you ban his home IP I could see his wife leaving him from all his political talk and ranting.

Edited by Viper

4 minutes ago, Viper said:

How about a compromise? I'm assuming he accesses from multiple IP (home, work, phone) maybe just ban 1 or 2 of them. I'm sure his employer will thank you for increasing his productivity. Though if you ban his home IP I could see his wife leaving him from all his political talk and ranting.

Lmao

employer. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Viper said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Unpopular opinion: I hate 99% of Hugo's posts, but bannation should be saved for threats, harassment and Aggy.

Fair. Do the Texag think and limit his account to 10 posts a day. Let Hugo spend the time and effort to narrow down his troll list and really put his efforts into just 5

otherwise just drop the Horns from the web name and leave it Surly. Then who gives a a shit. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Viper said:

This post is gold