Hugo - Please IP ban him

Macanudo

7 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

Eh, it's been a nice change in the politics forum. A few years ago you had Swam, CLH, and Tahoe posting non-stop. 

The fact that the Politics board has more posts that the football board means...fuck offseason. 

Honestly, the best thing about this new site is that I have stayed off the politics board. It's made me a less surly poster.

15 hours ago, Viper said:

How about a compromise? I'm assuming he accesses from multiple IP (home, work, phone) maybe just ban 1 or 2 of them. I'm sure his employer will thank you for increasing his productivity. Though if you ban his home IP I could see his wife leaving him from all his political talk and ranting.

Lmao. Hugo and a wife?  He’s a gamer and a conspiracy theorist. That boy hasn’t gotten pussy since pussy had him. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

If you don't venture into Hugoland you might not even know who he is. It may not be fair but people are known by the company they keep. So....😕

It could be called "Hugolandia" with the number of posts he starts.  It's been getting very ugly over there lately.  

Normal assholes (which most of us are at times) are becoming uber assholes.  Time to stop entering those borders maybe, it's getting like Soviet Russia or the NFL, (a no fun zone). People think their thoughts and words are way too important. 

Banning Hugo is still a ridiculous thought. Banning Hugo would not be a good band name BTW.

54 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

If you don't venture into Hugoland you might not even know who he is. It may not be fair but people are known by the company they keep. So....😕

This should be true, but:

1) He now oozes his unmedicated ass out of there periodically spewing onto other forums (he fucking Hugo'd  a NSAA thread) and;

2) This isn't like Vic and whale loving.  You don't want to see that, then just don't click on that single thread.  It used to be that there was a possibility that one could wade into the CR on some threads and learn or at least hear a position different than your current.  Unpossible now with the volume of volcanic diarrhea that The Risperdal Kid sprays throughout that forum on every thread.

Edited by Whitman
  • Like 1

You're really going to the well on this "Risperdal Kid" thing, and I just want to say that from my perspective, it brings a lot of credibility and persuasiveness to your argument. We should definitely get rid of the bad man for so unkindly upsetting your delicate sensibilities. 

Or else it makes you look like an infantile, shitheaded, ignorant tittybaby with a lot of (undiagnosed?) OCD tendencies yourself.  

One of the two - keep at it, and I'll eventually figure out which one. 

7 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

There's an intolerance growing in Surly that's kind of ugly.

There's always been pieces of this crowd that have been sketchy and/or ugly.  Piling on people who are clearly mentally ill, for one example.  But usually the ugliness gets called out, as it should.

But bannanation?  For political talk?  Please. Spare me that butthurt.  Go play in another sandbox if this one gets your vagina too grainy.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Now there's bitching about how conservatard rep is lower than libtard rep. Maybe stop to think that a) rep doesn't do anything; b) neg reps are worth the same as posreps, unlike the old board where negs were 1/10 so 1 posrep no longer outweighs quite a few negs; c) badmotherfucker is being negged for being a traitor

It makes my heart swell with pride to see so many take a principled stand behind Hugo Stiglitz. Such a deserving cause. Exactly what our forefathers would have wanted. 

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

OP seems like a whiny, pussy, little bitch boy.

OP seems like he’s been through enough shit in his life to not want his “home” board be dominated by losers without saying something about it. 

Hugo is dick cancer and a choad.  There was a chance to cut out that diseased prostate in the move to fresh digs but that didn't happen.  Now the cancer has metastasized and spread to the lymph nodes. It's only a matter of time, might as well go ahead and rename this place Surly Stiglitz.

Edited by Falling Down
  • Like 1