Texas at Kansas: 11 am on ESPN2. [84-59 FINAL TEXAS]

SDG

8 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

I mean it really is... we are up on KU in the 2nd half.. this should have allll the attention 

7 minutes ago, SDG said:

Gotta credit some of it to the site crashing multiple times.

I’m saying that as someone who’s barely paying attention to this game. I’m just now getting a chance to sit down and watch. I was just trying to be first to that low hanging fruit. 

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

If Tom Herman gets fired and we win at Allen Fieldhouse in the same day, I might make love to 2021.

2021 has been legit as fuck so far. My mom is getting the vaccine monday. I just got a new job offer. Tom Herman is kissing players in hell right now. Texas beating KU like a mule. Just got my stimmy check.

Fucking right!

• Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

This is the first game I’ve Benn able to watch from start to finish (I’ve got YouTube tv so don’t have LHN and was only able to watch a few minutes of the UNC and Indiana games). When the hell did we learn to shot the 3 ball?

Texas has been raining 3s all year. Texas can score inside out now.

The secret has honestly been Matt Coleman's ascension. Pairing a top senior with Greg Brown is looking like the real thing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigXII said:

Texas has been raining 3s all year. Texas can score inside out now.

The secret has honestly been Matt Coleman's ascension. Pairing a top senior with Greg Brown is looking like the real thing.

Sims has been fucking DOMINANT in this game. He is night and day from last season

2 minutes ago, BigXII said:

2021 has been legit as fuck so far. My mom is getting the vaccine monday. I just got a new job offer. Tom Herman is kissing players in hell right now. Texas beating KU like a mule. Just got my stimmy check.

Fucking right!

My girlfriend's Christmas present to me was a gift card to Fleming's.  We had steaks and shrimps and Caesar salads and sex last night.  Now all of this today.  And we've got 363 more days, people.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

My girlfriend's Christmas present to me was a gift card to Fleming's.  We had steaks and shrimps and Caesar salads and sex last night.  Now all of this today.  And we've got 363 more days, people.

Go buy a lotto ticket today.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Texas at Kansas: 11 am on ESPN2. [84-59 FINAL TEXAS]