Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

Just now, stork642 said:

Wonder what the Brocks think about this possible development?

Was thinking the same thing. Spring classes have not started, OL coach possibly/probably coming to Texas. Fuck the Brocks, I'm sure they would be welcomed back, but:

1Q1J.gif

CHIEF

2 hours ago, Lou Sassle said:

Just finished painting my dining room yesterday in honor of the new era at Texas! (The lighting might not show it well, but its burnt orange)

20210104_173601.jpg

Dude, you have to match it to a 1998 Ricky William's jersey. Light should not effect it, it should look like this:

Hookem.png

Guns and bourbon below.

CHIEF

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, TexasRenegade said:

Unpopular though it may be...growing up I enjoyed Bohls writing, especially after another stupid loss of which there were many....

Davis and Golden I have never cared for their coverage though.

Danny Davis was one of the print fucks trying to spin the narrative that one of the driving reasons to fire Herman was a racist conspiracy stemming from the Eyes and Herman supporting the players in the social justice stuff. 

Total made up bs. This is print media. 

1 minute ago, NorLa Horns said:

Danny Davis was one of the print fucks trying to spin the narrative that one of the driving reasons to fire Herman was a racist conspiracy stemming from the Eyes and Herman supporting the players in the social justice stuff. 

Davis is using a very loose definition of the terms "racist" and "conspiracy" but let's not act like the Eyes controversy and Herman's comments on social activism over the summer weren't pivotal in Herman losing support among a significant chunk of boosters

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

It was a lot of things that led to Herman being fired.  Results, affair, alcoholic, prick, recruiting, Eyes.  Remove any 2 of those and he’s still here.

1 hour ago, Fug said:

I ran into him before going out in college at someone’s apartment and he was rocking these jeans...

3D29A79C-3CFD-40FE-A0A4-41AE0FA9DB8C.jpeg

No white guy should ever wear those jeans. Ever. 

41 minutes ago, Texas Wahoo said:

I am not sure if it has been mentioned, but Sark seems to be following both Drayton and Carrington, which may suggest those are the guys he has decided to keep at this point:

image.thumb.png.56121af5eb2c5de3c6ddfb2a964b591a.png

McConaughey for DC?

Splits time in both Nashville and Memphis home office

Article from April about his set up.

He’s been working from his house in Collierville.

I never knew he had NINE children! No wonder he’s always floating his clients’ names for raises.

https://dailymemphian.com/article/12885/calkins-football-super-agent-jimmy-sexton-is-still
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

Davis is using a very loose definition of the terms "racist" and "conspiracy" but let's not act like the Eyes controversy and Herman's comments on social activism over the summer weren't pivotal in Herman losing support among a significant chunk of boosters

Not because the boosters are a bunch of racists, if that’s what you’re implying. 

Most people supported Herman’s actions this summer. It was the disaster of Sam standing alone for The Eyes after the OU game that infuriated boosters/fans, and therefore del Conte. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, MoJames said:

Roster imo

Moderators - Blacklab or immamac

Rotating Research/Info guys - ctj, machinator, texifornia, katfid (only white guys)

Humor - thujone, RGBIII, Mitch

Neg Nancies - futureman and Satyanash

We could close the episodes with a remember when by Armybrat or what to drink by HenryJames

What am I missing?

South Austin's mom?

Also - it is a travesty that @South Austin isn't listed under 'Humor.' He gets no respect like Rodney Dangerfield. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I never knew he had NINE children! No wonder he’s always floating his clients’ names for raises.

https://dailymemphian.com/article/12885/calkins-football-super-agent-jimmy-sexton-is-still

Hot dog in a hallway.

2 hours ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

You think his hair will be a distraction on in-home visits?

I'm sure we will pay him enough that he can invest in some hats.

1 hour ago, CHIEF said:

Dude, you have to match it to a 1998 Ricky William's jersey. Light should not effect it, it should look like this:

Hookem.png

Guns and bourbon below.

CHIEF

*affect

• Hook 'Em 1

54 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Interesting article, thanks.

(I think Rivers - not Sexton - is the person w/ 9 kids ... )

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

Not because the boosters are a bunch of racists, if that’s what you’re implying. 

Most people supported Herman’s actions this summer. It was the disaster of Sam standing alone for The Eyes after the OU game that infuriated boosters/fans, and therefore del Conte. 

I'm not implying it. Danny Davis was flat out saying it. And Mike Finger also. 

And then way it was said, it implied that the racist angle was the driving force behind the move to fire Herman. 

This is what print does. They are too lazy to develop sources. So the vomit out day old news, piss on the program. And create fake outrage to drive interest. 

And then way it was said, it implied that the racist angle was the driving force behind the move to fire Herman. 
This is what print does. They are too lazy to develop sources. So the vomit out day old news, piss on the program. And create fake outrage to drive interest. 
FCB was on the Horn right after Sark's Zoom intro and said that Herman was dead man walking with the BMDs after losing to Oklahoma and the viral photo of Sam by himself for the Eyes. Supposedly lots of BMDs were pissed about it and called CDC. Also apparently CDC and Herman had a couple meetings about the Eyes with CDC emphasizing that all players needed to be out there and that Herman didn't take it seriously. (Wasn't clear whether that happened before or after OU.) After that, nothing short of a CCG win was going to save his ass.
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

Then Brian Davis is a liar and a fool. 

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, Kurt Bowels said:

I'm confirming Kyle Flood. I would imagine Jimmy's son put that on wiki. He's a Texas alum and a huge football fan. He lefts some crumbs on some of the other Texas coaching searches in the past before the hires were made official. You aren't going to get a wiki edit saying Flood to Texas from an IP that matches the location of Jimmy Sexton, Flood's agent, unless it is the real deal. especially considering his son is a hug fan, likes to leave crumbs and is probably a member of this site. He's been a member of other Texas fan sites over the years.

At this time, maybe I'm happy for the assistance of Fredo Sexton. But, I could see him taking a little fishing trip in the future.

4 hours ago, ATXbronco said:

I thought Sooner-hair was just just a joke but a Google search shows it really is Milwee.

The combover in better days

You are not allowed on the 40 acres until you shave it.  Just break out the #1 and be done with it.

I did two years ago when my Herman Head got out of control.  And I get all the ladies now.

maxresdefault.jpg

Me too, senor. Just one lady, but everyday is like a panty avalanche. They fling 'em from everywhere (not really).

10 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Who is Milwee and should I be happy about that hire?

I don't think we're happy nor sad about it. That position just needs to be someone Sarkisian can trust to do the day to day stuff with QBs while he focuses on the team. On gameday Sark will be our play caller and de-facto OC.

Nothing derails a thread like the Eyes coming up.

Anyway, in the recruiting thread Sark had a call to work to hold on to JD Coffey with Drayton and Chang, so we might be holding on to more of the support staff than originally thought.

Edited by texifornia

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Nothing derails a thread like the Eyes coming up.

Anyway, in the recruiting thread Sark had a call to work to hold on to JD Coffey, and on it was Carrington, Drayton, and Chang, so we might be holding on to more of the support staff than originally thought.

I feel like Sark will try to recreate the football staff outside of the 10 coaching positions similar to Bama.