Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Moffitt and Cochran is the only two I can name off the top of my head 

Jerry Schmidt, you know that one. I thought "okay, who's Oklahoma's..." OH YEAH THAT FUCKHEAD JERRY SCHMIDT WHO TALKS SHIT ON THE SIDELINES LIKE A FUCKING JACKASS.

I mean Wylie's there now but I'll always remember Schmidt's total jackassery.

45 minutes ago or so, in response to a question about if he's heard anything about Lupoi, FCB mentioned that "Tosh hasn't been asked yet", which seems hard to believe as I believe he or someone else has reported on 247 that they have spoken/discussed the position. 

That might be because (i) he is under contract with the Falcons right now and they can't say he was offered and/or (ii) they are discussing him as a position coach and won't make an offer until they have the DC on board, but no idea.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Jerry Schmidt, you know that one. I thought "okay, who's Oklahoma's..." OH YEAH THAT FUCKHEAD JERRY SCHMIDT WHO TALKS SHIT ON THE SIDELINES LIKE A FUCKING JACKASS.

I mean Wylie's there now but I'll always remember Schmidt's total jackassery.

Oh that northwestern one that went viral a few years ago. Although I don’t know his name but it’s the jacked dude in short sleeves in freezing weather all hyped up

1 hour ago, JPETERMAN said:

Was there enthusiasm when he came in?  I don't honestly recall or know any better.  But, I didn't think anyone even knew who the hell Gilbert was, let alone his +1, Mattox (despite having to send the entire admin department to try to entice them to come).  I mean moving on from Wickline was a blessing at the time since that was such a cluster, but I can't remember any genuine excitement over Mattox when we hired him.    He may well have turned out to be a good coach, I just don't recall excitement at the time over him. 

In any case, night and day between that moment and now.  Sark wasn't the home run hire that many of us wanted as HC, but that must have been our low-point when we had to beg for assistants from Tulsa to come coach for us.  This staff (without even knowing all the final pieces yet) compared to the previous two will give us a much better shot. 

The whole thing was a clusterfuck and that alone had people overqualifying bringing the two new coaches in. “If we sent the president up there, they must be really important!” I still remember telling Shaggy at the time, and I hadn’t been around in a while so I get it, how bad Chuckles had fucked the whole thing up and how much people shrieked and howled over the notion. So yeah, at the time, folks were excited that Watson and Wickline were gone and “enthused” that these two guys from Tulsa were coming in. I was enthused too. I didn’t say there was “excitement “ over the hire, that’s your word choice. 

We didn’t know what we were getting with Mattox and Gilbert other than they were part of a well run offense at Tulsa and part of the Briles tree, which was just fine as far as offenses go. But no one looked at it with casual indifference. 

12 minutes ago, Dummy said:

45 minutes ago or so, in response to a question about if he's heard anything about Lupoi, FCB mentioned that "Tosh hasn't been asked yet", which seems hard to believe as I believe he or someone else has reported on 247 that they have spoken/discussed the position. 

That might be because (i) he is under contract with the Falcons right now and they can't say he was offered and/or (ii) they are discussing him as a position coach and won't make an offer until they have the DC on board, but no idea.

Are there any other Falcons we should be looking at? 

21 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

Here she is showing up at the recruits' houses.

So when TEs get pissed off at their position coach and head to the club to stuff dollar bills up his wife's cooch, does he get mad or happy?

• Haha 1

Still no update on Jeff Bank’s girlfriend?

that’s [mention]RGBIII [/mention] who’s waiting on the accept, but I do know his tweets sound like he’s a damn fan of Bama, not a coach. His twitter is pure comedy knowing he’s a coach and not some BamaFan69420 on Twitter

http://

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/5/2021 at 12:20 PM, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

Not going to lie, I'd laugh my ass off if Gideon got booed every time he was shown on the video board at DKR

I posted a week or two ago my top 5 worst longhorn moments how Gideon was intimately involved in 2 of those moments.  The drop in 2008 of course.  But the one people forget is during the NC game against Alabama, Blake  “learned” his lesson and caught an int.  Only one problem.  It was 4th down. No big deal, just field position...only one problem, that very series is the series Colt got hurt. Therefore, if Blake had dropped the 4th down interception, there is a very good chance that Colt play would not have been called, because we would already have made a TD.  At the end of my post, I flippantly asked do you think he will ever coach at Texas?  Of course, I thought there is no way he’ll ever coach here.  

So, I now see the light.  Blake Gideon is coming back to Texas to right the wrong.  He owes us 2 national championships, and he’s gonna be the hardest working asst. coach anybody has ever seen.  

You cannot make this stuff up.  It is HAPPENING!!!

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

that’s [mention]RGBIII [/mention] who’s waiting on the accept, but I do know his tweets sound like he’s a damn fan of Bama, not a coach. His twitter is pure comedy knowing he’s a coach and not some BamaFan69420 on Twitter

http:// [/url]

Her Instagram isn't private. And she has a couple videos posted on YouTube. Search - Naked Dreams Pole Assassin. No nudity, but probably NSFW.

Considering our head coach’s background, if we hire a coach who’s wife is a world class pole-assassin and a well known bag man, it’s official, the Texas administration is committed to winning football games. Don’t even get me started on the summer recruiting pool parties.

Edited by Coelenterate Fuccboi
Dumb
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, RGBIII said:

Ya I need to see this now

Sorry to drop a tease and not deliver, but this was stuff from the late 90’s in Spurrier’s hey day. Not sure if it exists anymore. If there are any old Gator fans around, it think the guy’s first name was Terry. 

The crazy stripper girlfriend with the public IG account makes this coaching search next level. Should we see anything into the fact the 9.9.95’ers really have no clue what happens next as a sign that this is how Sark will work on information or just a consequence oh him being busy getting ready for the title game right now? 

13 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

Michigan has more wins and more titles

fuck Michigan

yea, I'm gonna go spelunking in the old antiquity cave and come up with 9 or 10 more championships and take a big dump on the notion that Michigan is ahead of us in anything except keeping a fucking a coach that they do not want

• Hook 'Em 2