Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

2 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Not to jump the gun, but the CTJ/Eltife jet left Miami earlier today, bounced around a few spots in TX (San Antonio, Fredericksburg, Addison/DFW) and is on it's way to what appears to be Madison, WI.  Disclaimer being that this plane has full-stop blocks on its FAA data, so no nice FlightAware text log of original/destination and the like - have to use a bare-bones (visual) software, so I won't be able to confirm destination for certain until its about to touch down.

Anyways, I disgress. Point being it's made some curious stops given the timing/situation and it looks to be on trajectory for Madison, home of UW. Home of Jim Leonhard, rising star DC for the Badgers that has been rumored as a target for the LSU search. Not saying IT'S HAPPENING, namely because he's a UW letterman, has been courted for other jobs before and seems loyal to the program, but quick search shows he only banks about $1.23MM per FWIW. 

Jesus, now that would be a huge dick move.

4 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Not to jump the gun, but the CTJ/Eltife jet left Miami earlier today, bounced around a few spots in TX (San Antonio, Fredericksburg, Addison/DFW) and is on it's way to what appears to be Madison, WI.  Disclaimer being that this plane has full-stop blocks on its FAA data, so no nice FlightAware text log of original/destination and the like - have to use a bare-bones (visual) software, so I won't be able to confirm destination for certain until its about to touch down.

Anyways, I disgress. Point being it's made some curious stops given the timing/situation and it looks to be on trajectory for Madison, home of UW. Home of Jim Leonhard, rising star DC for the Badgers that has been rumored as a target for the LSU search. Not saying IT'S HAPPENING, namely because he's a UW letterman, has been courted for other jobs before and seems loyal to the program, but quick search shows he only banks about $1.23MM per FWIW. 

Workaholics GIF
only thing weird about that would be having those hires on staff already. Anyone know any links between Leonhard with Davis, Joseph or Gideon

Coming out of high school on 247 composite: 

Whittington : .9836

https://247sports.com/player/jordan-whittington-86085/

Waddle : .9791

https://247sports.com/player/jaylen-waddle-85880/

J. Smith : .9752

https://247sports.com/player/jake-smith-46047516/

D. Smith : .9717

https://247sports.com/player/devonta-smith-57201/

Now, a new staff isn't going to turn Jake and Whittington into the two best WRs in the country, they clearly aren't as good as those Alabama guys. Hopefully at least going forward we stop wasting and not developing the elite talent we have been signing though. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Workaholics GIF
only thing weird about that would be having those hires on staff already. Anyone know any links between Leonhard with Davis, Joseph or Gideon

He's only been a DC since 2017 season, so stands to reason he might fall under the "Arnett category" of a guy who might not have an infamous rolodex and be amenable to Sark and Co. assembling a dream team around him. Also, he's the DB coach at UW....

Edited by derpyhorndog
  • Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Maybe that plane is picking up Brett Favre, our soon to be named QB coach who can also keep Sark in line. albert einstein vintage GIF by US National Archives

11 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Maybe that plane is picking up Brett Favre, our soon to be named QB coach who can also keep Sark in line. albert einstein vintage GIF by US National Archives

17 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

You're an asset.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Hmmmm going to laugh if Surly flightware scoops all the 9.95ers and then we have to listen to them tout how they knew but didn’t want to leak it....

If it is Leonard, who’s the DB coach or LB coach spot we are missing. We got so tied into the Bama tree that we didn’t really research these other guys

• Haha 1