Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Jesus hermione Christ. This is something. We have lots of talent at wr and I think enough talent at qb. Bijan. Just need to polish up the line via coaching and/or transfers, then lose the brake pedal and mash the gas.  

yeah, i bet Sark had a boner watching the alamo bowl

3 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

I’m just not sure what the fuck people expect from DCs in today’s game. Bama is not getting out coached on defense. 

At least Clemson’s piece of shit DC hasn’t come up as a candidate. Gave up 49 (35 in the first half) to this same OSU team. Can’t believe that guy even has a job. 

tOSU doesn’t want to cover him with a LB either, but Sark is scheming that shit on them.

Ohio State seems to not want to cover him at all.

They’re so devoted to their base sets that they’re not making adjustments for a guy who’d start in the NFL right now. I don’t know what to say to that.

seriously though this isn't the game thread. This is the coaching staff thread. 

Wouldn’t trying to convince overreacting worry-asses that a possible DC candidate’s defense is not playing badly because they’ve given up 17 points to the #3 team in the country in the first half of a football game in the year 2020 be coaching staff related?

50 minutes ago, FloridaHorn said:

Get a room already.

Oh I would. You don’t think I would fuck this offense? I would destroy this offense. I would rock this offenses world for the 15 or so seconds that I lasted. I want to make sweet sweet monkey love to this offense 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, RGBIII said:

Oh I would. You don’t think I would fuck this offense? I would destroy this offense. I would rock this offenses world for the 15 or so seconds that I lasted. I want to make sweet sweet monkey love to this offense 

All while reminding Sark’s offense that it’s not about the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Cashcar said:

Elite? I haven’t seen one QB Power play. 

Yeah and everyone thinks Smith is so great. he probably wouldn't even start under Herman, and if he did he wouldn't get more than 2 or 3 touches a game

Edited by alphahorn