Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

Just now, Fud said:

Anwar's first update in about 20 hours

"We've reached the point where the names from last week are doing job interviews elsewhere. It feels like the most obvious answers at this point are the names that aren't it."

Orangebloods, man. gotta love it.

Just now, Fud said:

"We've reached the point where the names from last week are doing job interviews elsewhere. It feels like the most obvious answers at this point are the names that aren't it."

My god, I picked the wrong profession. He gets paid to say that shit. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NoName said:

this was his Bama coaching account it looks like: https://twitter.com/coach_bdavis - roach follows this one btw

this was his UTSA account i think: https://twitter.com/coachbodavis

betting he doesn't really tweet or have an actual account

Probably more useful to follow his Venmo account anyhow. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Fud said:

Live Look at Anwar:

new girl i give up GIF

It's almost as though he very suddenly and unexpectedly lost access to his direct line of information on our program and is scrambling to remain relevant with zero visibility into what's happening.

You hate to see it.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

It's so weird the people they told us to keep an eye on aren't it now.  I bet if I paid $9.95 right now and subscribed I'd get the inside scoop. 

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

With Herman no longer there to have his water carried, Anwar goes back to being beyond useless.

I'm more irritated that the admin has decided to use FCB as their mouthpiece.  If you're going to do that, at least use a "reporter" who hasn't actively tried to hurt the school and the team.

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, Maker Bayfield said:

It's so weird the people they told us to keep an eye on aren't it now.  I bet if I paid $9.95 right now and subscribed I'd get the inside scoop. 

Very helpful update 

3 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

4tiqot.jpg

This meme passed through my mind several times from 11:00pm to about 7:30am.

Every time I woke up in the middle of the night and checked my phone for updates on the locked master thread and it was still on “18 responses”.

20 minutes ago, Fud said:

Amazing stuff. Reading that makes it seem as though I'm actually inside the mind of Sark, thinking as one with him. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, GTX Horn said:

DC will probably be someone we haven’t even hardly speculated, like the Terry Joseph hire was.

That’ll be $9.95, please.

Not possible - Surly has speculated everyone.  Do a search and any fucking name you can think of will have been mentioned and immediately shot down as a 'shitty' choice.  This is the most speculatin'est site on the internet.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Texas Wahoo said:

Probably nothing, but:

After searching some other sites for any hints, it's apparently in regards to Xavier Worthy. 

https://247sports.com/player/xavier-worthy-46085856/

Rumors going around that he's wavering on his commitment to Meatchicken or there's hurdles for him to clear. Some of their fans think Sark is already up to no good. Either way when a player is compared to Desean Jackson. I'll gladly take him. 

Edited by Happy Gilmore
  • Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

After scouring some other sites for any hints, it's apparently in regards to Xavier Worthy. 

Rumors going around that he's wavering on his commitment to Meatchicken or there's hurdles for him to clear. Some of their fans think Sark is already up to no good. Either way when a player is compared to Desean Jackson. I'll gladly take him. 

Supposedly they wont let him enroll early and he is getting out of his LOI. This would gruntle me very much

• Hook 'Em 7

54 minutes ago, DoobieWah said:

It's famous here for never having Longhorn game coverage back in the ... 90's?

It was always excluded and pretty much the only place in Texas that was.

It became a running joke.

Back when ABC coverage maps were a thing a poster asked if Bandera would be getting the Texas game (when it should be obvious that Bandera would get it).

http://www.hornfans.com/threads/ut-vs-isu-coverage.8389/

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

After scouring some other sites for any hints, it's apparently in regards to Xavier Worthy. 

Good Desean or bad Desean?

6'1" 160?  That's pretty much Devonta Smith?

Edited by closetohumping

4 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Back when ABC coverage maps were a thing a poster asked if Bandera would be getting the Texas game (when it should be obvious that Bandera would get it).

http://www.hornfans.com/threads/ut-vs-isu-coverage.8389/

Holy shit that's funny. The map plus the comment and the comments that followed were gold. Thanks for posting that lol. 

1 hour ago, 40acredropout said:

You sure you want to see where she's gonna be getting railed?

Ha. As long as it’s not be someone of your ilk, I guess we’ll take our chances.  She’s got a lot more self/worth. 😉

And User name REEALLY checking out, here.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Not possible - Surly has speculated everyone.  Do a search and any fucking name you can think of will have been mentioned and immediately shot down as a 'shitty' choice.  This is the most speculatin'est site on the internet.

I went searching and for some reason I kept coming up with @JOSEYWALES66 avatar, maybe I'm doing this shit wrong. 

• Haha 1