Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

Just now, Octavian said:

What does the TFB post on Pruitt actually say?

"Jeremy Pruitt.

Not saying it’s going to happen but I’m starting to hear that name from multiple directions. Pruitt is trying to survive a NCAA investigation but it’s looking very unlikely that he will do so.

I’m still digging on this and when I have more I’ll pass it along."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

6 minutes ago, HateYouAndMyself said:

So how exactly does a Show Cause work? If Pruitt gets hit by one can we just make the NCAA panel watch tape of our defense over the last 8 seasons until they finally relent and are like 'Fucking hell, yeah you guys need to hire him"?

yes, this!!! 

12 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

E812BCA5-4744-470C-8276-7AE4F643AA36.png

I appreciate Nahlin's dig at mbhornsfan. Dude sucks

Anyways here's the Ketch quote from this afternoon for reference "I don't think Sark has even called him at this point." 

No larger report. OB Has one ongoing thread (only 93 pages, amateurs) and without the staff tag you'd never be able to pick out ketch as someone that knows things, theoretically at least

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, HateYouAndMyself said:

So how exactly does a Show Cause work? If Pruitt gets hit by one can we just make the NCAA panel watch tape of our defense over the last 8 seasons until they finally relent and are like 'Fucking hell, yeah you guys need to hire him"?

Short version:

- penalty travels with the coach, to a school that hires him

- for that not to happen, the school will need to specifically show why the penalties shouldn't apply

WIKI

image.thumb.png.a03059c7bb7e8e5d5a5e1b32817d1434.png

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

It was in the movie parody of the Brady Bunch which is closer to my age group. Closer. Lol. 

BOOM SHAKA-FUCKIN-LAKA! 
https://www.dictionary.com/e/fictional-characters/george-glass/

One “George Glass” wasn’t just in your little ‘90’s fake ass knock-off “Brady Bunch” movie, Girly! 
He was a “staple” back in the OG shit from the “70’s. 
You know only us REAL OG’s fuck wit Jan, Mike, “Marcia-Marcia-Marcia”, Peter, Greg, Cindy and Alice! 🤙🏻🤜🏻👊🏻🙌🏻🏻

ps/ Happy BDay! 🍻🥂🎂

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

That's a tough one...... 

1540037884_tenor(89).gif.61661efb97b620e51e4b733242a1b6cc.gif

3 minutes ago, cdain3 said:
13 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:
Just trying to get a “feel” of what constitutes beautiful. On a scale of 1-10, (we are not talking about what she looks like now), but what is the consensus:

066B89E2-9B10-4591-A7A5-F3FE47F0AE5E.gif.84c55f1c898674dce738b815e3b2d0e5.gif

We talking surly scale or normal human scale?

And that's why you won't get any nekkid pictures of me. I am built very similar. Probably too skinny. Not enough boobs. Lol. 

True story: In high school, I saw Sharon Stone at an airport. Very definition of a movie star. At least, very beautiful I thought. In the face. She wasn't that famous back then. But as far as a beautiful face, aesthetically, IMO, she was gorgeous. 

20 minutes ago, Getafix said:

This one???  Want to be SURE!!!

Couldn't edit my post and delete the pic, was too late.  

Was just trying to needle Radical Larry;  didn't mean to be uncomplimentary about a woman's looks, especially if impacted by a health condition.  Feel douchey.

21 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Just trying to get a “feel” of what constitutes beautiful. On a scale of 1-10, (we are not talking about what she looks like now), but what is the consensus:

066B89E2-9B10-4591-A7A5-F3FE47F0AE5E.gif

Well you can't fuck history so now; we're talking about now.  

• Haha 1