Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

35 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

So we get Alabama’s award winning OC/OL coaches and an outside shot at their WR coach who just oversaw the first WR heisman winner in decades, and Alabama gets Bill O’Brien who had Herb Hand as his OL coach at Penn St.

Sucks to suck brocks.

haha

2 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

I can't imagine Pruitt being on the staff at all.  If he is, somehow, you know we aren't fuckin around.

Seems like a crazy rumor. I haven’t followed the Tennessee story but if there’s any chance this guy is bringing an investigation with him, we’re likely not even talking to him.

Type 1 means you're basically born with it right?  Either way I don't belive there's a cure or recovery for 2.  Just have to watch your sugar.
for 2 lose weight. lots of it. my son in law had the stomach staple, lost a ton of weight and went off his meds. I did the same thing without the stomach staple thanks covid lockdown and lost a ton of weight and am off my meds.
  • Hook 'Em 2

Just now, RGBIII said:

Pruitt as DC is fantastic...Pruitt as DC with a show clause is not fantastic and probably ain’t happening. Makes me think the reason for silence and why tomorrow is the day is because of the investigation 

Timing doesn't make sense on Pruitt if we're finding out tomorrow given...he's still under investigation as a sitting head coach. 

3 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

i think that's a possibility.  stoops in some capacity.

Actually, I was just making an Indiana Jones reference. But I do think Mike is a dunderhead and I really don't want him anywhere near the program.

9 minutes ago, Teryor said:

I'm surprised he's basically given competitors a complete heads up that they have a day to scoop him so he must be extremely confident they won't figure it out, or FCB is just a fucking idiot, betting on the latter

FU_CHIP_BROWN.jpg

7 minutes ago, Teryor said:

Timing doesn't make sense on Pruitt if we're finding out tomorrow given...he's still under investigation as a sitting head coach. 

He finds out his fate tomorrow so the timing makes too much sense especially if he knows his fate already. 

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, b_p said:

Sorry but you’re a shit storyteller 

i got this new anime plot. basically there's this high school girl except she's got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big ol' tonhongerekoogers. what happens next?! transfer student shows up with even bigger bonkhonagahoogs. humongous hungolomghononoloughongous.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Machinator said:
deleted tweet by Mitchell: "heading into my senior year goin onto my 4th diff coach ... no matter the situation I adapt and thrive. Imma baller. Call it what it is:  "TARGETING ON TEXAS -- #6 MITCHELL DISQUALIFIED 🤷🏾‍♂️"

FIFY 

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

So we get Alabama’s award winning OC/OL coaches and an outside shot at their WR coach who just oversaw the first WR heisman winner in decades, and Alabama gets Bill O’Brien?

Sucks to suck brocks.

Pretty sure Hand was at Penn State with Franklin, not O’Brien. 

24 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:
1 hour ago, closetohumping said:
Type 1 means you're basically born with it right?  Either way I don't belive there's a cure or recovery for 2.  Just have to watch your sugar.

for 2 lose weight. lots of it. my son in law had the stomach staple, lost a ton of weight and went off his meds. I did the same thing without the stomach staple thanks covid lockdown and lost a ton of weight and am off my meds.

Diabetes talk not going away. 

27 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:

To be totally clear, you’re now only off your diabetes meds? Correct?

• Hook 'Em 1

In 2007, Pruitt joined the Alabama coaching staff as Director of Player Development.[14] Following Alabama's 2009 national championship season, Pruitt was named the Tide's defensive backs coach.[15] During his first season in 2010, Alabama's secondary led the SEC in passing efficiency, and included one All-American, Mark Barron. The 2011 Alabama secondary led the nation in pass defense and passing efficiency, and included three All-Americans, Barron, Dre Kirkpatrick, and DeQuan Menzie. Both Barron and Kirkpatrick were drafted in the first round of the 2012 NFL Draft. Pruitt's 2012 secondary ranked seventh nationally in pass defense, and included Jim Thorpe finalist Dee Milliner.[16] He was named National Recruiter of the Year in 2012 by 247Sports.[16]

In 2013, Pruitt was hired as the defensive coordinator at Florida State. In his lone season with the Seminoles, his defense ranked number one in scoring defense, allowing just 12.1 points per game, and ranked third in total defense, helping the 2013 Seminoles win the national championship.[9]

In 2014, Pruitt joined the Georgia coaching staff as the defensive coordinator. His 2014 defensive unit finished 17th nationally in total defense, and finished in the top ten in turnover margin and passing yards allowed. Pruitt's 2015 unit at Georgia finished the season ranked seventh nationally in total defense, and led the nation in fewest passing yards allowed per game.[9]

Pruitt returned to Alabama as defensive coordinator in 2016, replacing Kirby Smart, who had left to become the head coach at Georgia. His 2016 defensive unit led the nation in scoring defense and rushing defense, and was ranked second in total defense.[9] His 2017 Alabama defensive unit finished the regular season ranked second in total defense and first in scoring defense.[17] The unit was part of the team that won the National Championship in the 2017 season.[18]

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Good to know you're a total piece of shit 

Sorry if I offended anyone. I would delete it if I could edit. I didn't tell the story or ask for the question.  Guess I wasn't thinking, but I didn't want to answer the question, as it is tough to write so posted a gif not realizing it may have been worse. My apologies.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 5

1 minute ago, Kurt Bowels said:

Sorry if I offended anyone. I would delete it if I could edit. I didn't tell the story or ask for the question.  Guess I wasn't thinking, but I didn't want to answer the question, as it is tough to write so posted a gif not realizing it may have been worse. My apologies.

Animal abuse and kid abuse just ain't cool, no matter in humor or not. You know that obviously, but man, you can do better. We're all shitheads here, but there is a line. 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

i got this new anime plot. basically there's this high school girl except she's got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big ol' tonhongerekoogers. what happens next?! transfer student shows up with even bigger bonkhonagahoogs. humongous hungolomghononoloughongous.

34 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:

5k+ posts.  You don't need to tell us you're off your meds...

Just now, Kurt Bowels said:

Get in touch with @immamac he can probably edit. Worst is all I can think now is that the asshole that feed that python stole that dog from driving around.

Pruitt said that the Crimson Tide's offense is quite possibly the greatest that he has ever seen. “Well I think through the first four games this is probably the best Alabama offense that I've ever seen since I've been alive,” Pruitt said.Oct 21, 2020

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

Animal abuse and kid abuse just ain't cool, no matter in humor or not. You know that obviously, but man, you can do better. We're all shitheads here, but there is a line. 

Oh, I agree. I mean, the only reason I posted it is the story posted on here tonight and then question asked afterwards. When the question was asked, I couldn't stomach myself to write it and then posted that just not thinking at that moment how it is worse. Heck, I have house pets, so definitely don't condone that. I also have no idea the backstory (someone mentioned there was a backstory)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

Oh, I agree. I mean, the only reason I posted it is the story posted on here tonight and then question asked afterwards. When the question was asked, I couldn't stomach myself to write it and then posted that just not thinking at that moment how it is worse. Heck, I have house pets, so definitely don't condone that. I also have no idea the backstory (someone mentioned there was a backstory)

I've seen it before and it makes my blood run cold. We have 5 dogs and seeing a defenseless animal like a puppy/dog or kitten/cat being hurt just hits me in the core like nothing else. 

• Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, Kurt Bowels said:

So you thought it was more palatable to search for and then post the pic - with no warning or spoiler tag?  Bullshit. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

harrison ford jones GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1