Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

5 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I've seen it before and it makes my blood run cold. We have 5 dogs and seeing a defenseless animal like a puppy/dog or kitten/cat being hurt just hits me in the core like nothing else. 

Trust me, same here. I couldn't type it out in response, so found the gif and just wasn't thinking in that exact moment how it is worse than typing. Sent a PM to the mods to see if they will delete it. I own one dog and a cat. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 4

2 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

I've seen a lot on here from my time in the shadows. I've never seen someone post anything remotely close to animal abuse until now. Of course, I haven't seen it all. Regardless, it's fucked up.

I get it. Again, someone said a python ate a cat. Someone asked what happened. I couldn't get myself to type it out. Bad on me. I'll take the fuck you. But I don't condone animal abuse and didn't post it just to be posting it. It was the topic of conversation. I should have just let it be. It is late. Goodnight. I'll move on.  Delete my account. Have at it.

• Fuck You 5

1 minute ago, Kurt Bowels said:

I get it. Again, someone said a python ate a cat. Someone asked what happened. I couldn't get myself to type it out. Bad on me. I'll take the fuck you. But I don't condone animal abuse and didn't post it just to be posting it. It was the topic of conversation. I should have just let it be. It is late. Goodnight. I'll move on.  Delete my account. Have at it.

error GIF

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

So you thought it was more palatable to search for and then post the pic - with no warning or spoiler tag?  Bullshit. 

I don't even know how to use spoiler tags. I'm brand new here and to posting and will be going back there. I don't use social media either. Goodnight.

• Fuck You 5

7 minutes ago, Kurt Bowels said:

bird delete this GIF by Skab

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Kurt Bowels said:

Look man I'm not an authority around here so don't leave on my account. But, jeebus. That shit is cold blooded.

Let's all go back to talking football and leave the goddamn animals alone.

I'll start. Is there any chance in hell that the new staff could flip Ewers back to UT? On that same note, what about the Brockermeyer boys?

1 minute ago, ElChupacabra said:

Look man I'm not an authority around here so don't leave on my account. But, jeebus. That shit is cold blooded.

I'll start. Is there any chance in hell that the new staff could flip Ewers back to UT? On that same note, what about the Brockermeyer boys?

Brocks is most likely a no way in hell.. Ewers is way more optimistic... but then again it could just be the crunchie hippie im slamming talking..

• Hook 'Em 1

If Ewers really grew up wanting to come to UT since he was a kid then good results on the field will make it very likely he flips.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, MrPhlegm said:
4 hours ago, Knewk210 said:
This is a joke right? Surly style?

nope being overweight is a prime cause of d2. i gots it. i have gone from 320 to 238 in the last year and gotten off my d meds. lose weight.

How much of the loss was phlegm? 

4 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

My money on the monkey. He wants the fuck outta Bama. 

You do realize by the time this is all over, the monkey is always going to be one of the stock surly institutional answers...

I got to find a standard monkey gif to use at this point

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47uwc1tiznz0dnivhhha

vs

vs

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47uwc1tiznz0dnivhhha0

vs

Work Reaction GIF

Edited by Laxtonto
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

Brocks is most likely a no way in hell.. Ewers is way more optimistic... but then again it could just be the crunchie hippie im slamming talking..

I'd be glad to have Ewers but it will be a waste if we can't put some talent on the line to keep him healthy. It's been too long since we've had a stacked O line.

3 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

If Ewers really grew up wanting to come to UT since he was a kid then good results on the field will make it very likely he flips.

I'd like to think so, too. There's just no discrediting the fact that tOSU is a well oiled machine right now and it'll be hard to outshine them in a year's time.

I'd like to think so, too. There's just no discrediting the fact that tOSU is a well oiled machine right now and it'll be hard to outshine them in a year's time.

Hopefully Philly goes after Day hard and even if he stays its is another way to show that OSU is no where stable as that well oiled machine that Meyer built..

• Hook 'Em 1

You gotta start somewhere, and what's better than being the guy with the offensive genius mind with 3 Heisman finalists to guide you there?

• Hook 'Em 1

Nah, if we win 9+ next year he'll clean up year 1. Very doable with what we have coming back and I'm sure he'll nab some studs out if the portal to fill out some holes on the roster. 

1 minute ago, Laxtonto said:

Hopefully Philly goes after Day hard and even if he stays its is another way to show that OSU is no where stable as that well oiled machine that Meyer built..

I mean, that would be ideal but who bounces after playing for a title in their second season as head coach? Was Day in the NFL previously? I don't follow pro ball much. 

Just now, ElChupacabra said:

I mean, that would be ideal but who bounces after playing for a title in their second season as head coach? Was Day in the NFL previously? I don't follow pro ball much. 

Someone who sees Rhule's contract from last year and thinks "oh, that means I could get more than that"

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Knewk210 said:

Yes she was from Tupelo Mississippi and wanted us to retire there. Her father was very wealthy and she was inheriting a farm there.  I said just take me to the farm and shoot me. This place sucks. Bye I 'm going to Texas. That was it. 

Have relatives in Tupelo. Can confirm it sucks ass. 

20 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

You do realize by the time this is all over, the monkey is always going to be one of the stock surly institutional answers...

I got to find a standard monkey gif to use at this point

vs

vs

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47uwc1tiznz0dnivhhha0

vs

Work Reaction GIF

Hell just get in touch with assassin and get her to get you a GIF of the real thing with a Texas outfit. 

Edited by DanTheHorn
  • Haha 1