Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

5 hours ago, BurntOrangeBlooded15 said:

Next time just do what I do when there is 10-15 pages worth of stuff to sift through, look for tweets, screenshots, pictures.  Anytime this thing blows up it’s usually due to a 9.95 screenshot or embedded tweet. 

I don’t even scan the entire page. If there’s anything worth reading, it will be quoted somewhere in the first 10-20 posts on the next page. 

Like what I’m about to do now since I’m 11 pages behind. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

One can only assume, from the silence on the matter, that negotiation of Monkey Gia's buyout is ongoing.  If that little primate isn't in Pole Assassin's carry-on bag when the Banks' crew leaves Tuscaloosa, all of this work is for naught.  Monkey Gia as DC is the key to this whole deal and, objectively speaking, the staff assembly could not be considered a home run without her on board.

Make it happen Sark.

P.S. F Saban & Bama

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Finally we have a head coach who is actually acting like he's the head coach of the Texas fucking Longhorns. 

I mean shit, as long as we've opened up a pipeline from Tuscaloosa to Austin, let's be sure not to close it with the one free transfer coming up. 

Haha if we start taking players on top of coaches, Bama fans are gonna go ballistic.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Finally we have a head coach who is actually acting like he's the head coach of the Texas fucking Longhorns. 

I mean shit, as long as we've opened up a pipeline from Tuscaloosa to Austin, let's be sure not to close it with the one free transfer coming up. 

Bryce Young to the Burnt Orange courtesy phone. 

Bama would really shit then. Probably cry foul. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Mouthbreather “so just like herm and Charlie, sarks bringing his buddies got it”

I hope you're not referring to me, I even included the :P emogi in my message about giving him a pass for the guys he knew at bama

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

He does look less like a Plano-based actuarial assistant manager in this picture

he’s got that Coach Cal slicked back hair energy. 

2 hours ago, RGBIII said:

I mean Banks is pretty good but no one is going to acknowledge that we missed out on our #1 TE coach target, Corby Meekins?

Really puts into perspective what a fucking moron Herman is, and how much he wasted his opportunity. 

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

Yeah, I thought about that. Not sure. Maybe I can find a stand-in that won't embarrass me on the call.

There's hope, but it doesn't sound like much of it left.

There’s a 100% chance I won’t pull a Toobin 50% of the time. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Bryce Young to the Burnt Orange courtesy phone. 

Bama would really shit then. Probably cry foul. 

As long as we do not pursue those two mother fuckers who’s name I will not mention that play offensive line there. They can get fucked. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I’m trying not to get caught up in the moment, but I said I would reserve judgement until I see how Sark finished out his staff. Mainly the process he used as opposed to getting married to the idea of one or two specific names. Would he utilize our vast resources and money whip recruiters? Would he hire someone he was not familiar with based on their upside?  We haven’t seen the entire product yet but I’m a lot more excited about this staff than anything we have seen in a long time on the forty. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

I’m trying not to get caught up in the moment, but I said I would reserve judgement until I see how Sark finished out his staff. Mainly the process he used as opposed to getting married to the idea of one or two specific names. Would he utilize our vast resources and money whip recruiters? Would he hire someone he was not familiar with based on their upside?  We haven’t seen the entire product yet but I’m a lot more excited about this staff than anything we have seen in a long time on the forty. 

I feel the same way, but a lot still hinges on the DC hire. That and OL coach are the two most important ones. 

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Hook 'Em 2